1 of 13
Now in stock and ready for delivery with a 2022 Honda 225 outboard in Grand Prix White.
This Revo 21 in Gray is equipped with the following options,
Side mount throttle, Table/SunBed, Stereo/4 way speakers 7" w/ Amplifier & 10'' sub, Rod Holder pkg (4 holders) transom mounted, retractable ski pole, privacy curtain system and wakeboard tower with bimini ( not pictured )
The World’s First 21′ Luxury Sport RIB
The level of versatility seen in the REVO is true to Walker Bay’s core. The REVO 21 is ready for any adventure, no matter the weather, terrain, or activity. Explore, dive, ski, fish, or entertain, the REVO has features that give you the freedom to choose your activity.
What makes the REVO unique is the way it captures the characteristics of a bigger boat in a size that is very easy to maneuver and handle, it is also 1 foot wider than most 21’ boats. The 21’ REVO feels and behaves like a bigger boat because of the bold way in which deck space is used.
The deck space is used very differently from other 21’ boats and for a very important reason.
By positioning the helm towards the stern:
The REVO is wide so the driver and passengers will find the space and comfort usually found only in larger boats. The oversized console shields the driver and has extra-large surfaces for mounting electronics. The innovative polyurethane stringer system bonds the hull and deck together into one piece for greater strength, positive flotation, and a shock-absorbing ride.
• Dual driver/passenger 2 position flip-up bolster seats.
• Port and starboard reclining ratchet seats convert
forward-facing bow seating into sociable wrap-around
• Side boarding steps & rear walkway door for easy
• Re-boarding ladder under the rear step.
• 12 stainless steel beverage holders.
• 11+ storage compartments.
• 12G freshwater shower system.
• Integrated speaker placement for the best sound.
• XL dashboard for dual 12" flush-mounted chart plotters.
• Glove box w. dual USB/12V charger.
• 2 flush-mounted stainless steel rod holders.
• Anchor locker w. anchor receptacle.
• Console compartment w. optional portable head.
• 5 chamber tube w. heavy-duty tube fabric & large rub rail.
• Receptacle for 36-quart Igloo cooler (Cooler not included).
• Heavy Duty Tow Eyes
The entire vessel is covered for a period of two (2) years from the date the product is sold. The hull structure is covered by a five (5) years warranty.
Warranty extension becomes available upon proper registration of the product by the owner via Highfield. Product must be registered within sixty (60) days from the date the product is purchased.
Warranty extension covers the ability of the tube fabric to hold air to ISO 6185 (airtightness test). Duration of the coverage:
Tube made of ORCA® (Hypalon) fabric: ten (10) years from vessel date of purchase.
The standard two (2) year seam coverage will also be extended to a total of ten (10) years ORCA® (Hypalon) after warranty extension.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. all warranties are through the vessel or the engine manufacturer.