Llámenos para solicitar precios
South Portland, Maine
Barcos de consola central
2022 Key West 219fs
2022 Key West Boats 219FS
Since its introduction, the 219FS has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety.
Features may include:
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
Exención de responsabilidades
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Depósito de carburante
302.83 l ()
Depósito de aguas residuales