1 of 10
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd
+44 330 11 30 800
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gold-painted engines, gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 620 Sport blends the classic Boesch silhouette with latest generation design and a generous swim platform. The body stands out with its Boesch mahogany look, a gently curved gunwale, and decorative maple inlays.
The newly developed hull, combined with the traditional Boesch power train concept, creates a new dimension in boating and waterskiing with the result that, at slalom speeds, the wake stays compact and soft.
The comfortable deck and the spacious cockpit offer ample room for five to six people, thanks to the proven L-shaped lounge configuration. In addition, there is plenty of space for skis and gear under the foredeck and sundeck.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• CE-certified, design category C
• Length (hull): 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.70m
• Beam (hull): 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.54m
• Weight: 1350kg
• Top speed: 70km/h (38kn)
• Tank capacity: 120 L
Ilmor MV-8 engine 5.7L with catalyst technique, 239 kW / 320 HP with ZF45A-Drive 1.26:1 reduction ratio; certified for EU directive 2013 / 53. This engine is also compliant with the BSO2-standard for single engine.
• 1 Tachometer with separate digital display
• 1 Exhaust silencer
• 1 Oil pressure gauge with warning unit
• 1 Voltmeter
• 1 Coolant temperature gauge
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 Fuel gauge
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• 1 Searchlight integrated in bow
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Spark protected engine compartment fan
• 1 Dashboard power outlet, 12 V DC
• 1 Electromagnetic fuel shutoff valve
• 1 Ignition switch with start and park positions
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 1 Master circuit breaker
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Life buoy with rope attached
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 4 Fenders
• 1 Fuel dip stick
• 1 Engine manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 1 Fire extinguisher 2kg
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Boesch release
• Rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 2 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package