Whether you are new to boating, looking to explore the highlights that the life has to offer, or a veteran looking for new and exciting experiences, Family Ties is your answer. Whichever category you fall into, the likelihood is that you have never experienced a Wilbur Yacht due to the exclusivity that comes with the name, and for good reason.
Family Ties represents an ambitious project that has been handcrafted to give you the experience of a traditional high-quality luxury yacht with the power and presence of a million-dollar sportfish. The strong fiberglass hull cuts through the water being propelled by a powerful Caterpillar C-18 Turbo diesel engine, offering you a supportive cruise in almost any weather conditions. Family Ties gives you the advantage in its ability to fit almost any purpose, whether that is commercial fishing, tournament fishing, charter fishing, lobstering, or even just for pleasure.
Family Ties launched in 2017 in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, where it is still registered, built with luxurious yet pragmatic working design in mind. The powerful engine is able to propel the 4-ton vessel to a 16-knot cruising speed and 24-knot top speed for a range of 375 miles.
Following a survey in November 2020 the vessel was certified as near new and turnkey, awaiting your arrival. Family Ties comes readily equipped with a 175-gallon Blue Water bait well, a 40 Hamaguchi green stick, and 1,000 lb capacity fish hold, leaving you well prepared to pull in the biggest catch.
Accommodation, Comfort, and Interior
Family Ties can seat up to 14 passengers for daily travel and can comfortably sleep 4 in the cabin, which is fitted with high density mattresses and cushions. It also comes fitted with a single head, full-sized freshwater shower, raised settee, FusionM-DA5 Bluetooth ready stereo, and 4 berths for your convenience.
As you enter the interior of the vessel you are greeted with a large, raised settee seating up to 6 people complete with table for a convenient working and relaxing space, perfect for on-board work, relaxation, and eating. At the helm is a custom and fully adjustable LaBrecque helm seat that affords the user hours of comfort.
Below deck is a fitted galley equipped with a microwave oven, freezer, and sink as well as a full-sized freshwater overhead shower and a single head. There is a separate electrical room in which all electrics are clearly labelled and easy to work with. Nestled inside the bow is a comfortable cabin that can sleep up to 4 people with 6-inch high density mattresses which allow for unparalleled comfort for sleep and relaxation.
Family Ties features a 16-foot by 25-foot open air aft deck finished with snow white Awlgrip, shaded mezzanine seating, 175-gallon bait well, and 40 Hamaguchi green stick. Several rod holders, outriggers, industrial boarding ladder, stereo system and much more. The exterior decks are fitted with Dekit brand cushioned non-skid flooring.
- Cruiser Air 18000 BTU each Locations Main cabin and Wheel cabin,, Galley V berth.
- Head Jabsco Quiet Electronic Flush
- 15G Water Heater. Kumma
- Original Manuals for equipment onboard including for the generator and engine room.
- Battery Charger Mastervolt 12 and 24 volt chargers.
- 2x8D 12 volt batteries AGM
- 2X8D 24 volt batteries Engine AMG
- Hydraulic 1.5' Banjo Fire Pump.
- Shower in head.
- 10' Hydraulic Bow Thruster Side Power Thruster systems.
- 8Mann Life Raft Viking Due for inspections.
- Global Fix pro ACR EPRIB.
- Independent Hydra Slave twin helm steering system.
- Sound down finish throughout engine compartment and cabins.
- Dual 8" custom wet exhaust by Miami Exhaust (Fiberglass)
- Fire Buoy suppression system for the engine room.
- 16 foot Florento Sea Anchor.
- Fusion Stereo M-DA5 triple zone with amp fusion marine zone 1600 watt
- Speakers 4 cockpit 6" one 12" woofer, 2 Pilot House 6"
- Blue Seas Systems breaker panel.
- Roca wiper blades system.
- Garmin GPS Map7612 Chart plotter
- Garmin GPS XSV 7612
- Garmin GMR624HD2 Four foot open ray
- Garmin HDC Autopilot x2 at each helm
- Garmin Nema 2000 Backbone
- 2X Garmin HD Cameras with infrared in the engine rooms.
- Garmin reactor 40 with mechanical retrofit 4 pack.
- Garmin GRF10 Rudder sensor
- IcomHM-195 VHF with AIS plus handheld
- Garmin AIS600 VHF
- 2XICOM M506 x 2units fixed.
- twin disc transmission. Serial MGX5135A 2/1 ratio
- ties Marine Shaft seal. (New with in the year)
- Sure Seal Rudder bearing system from tides marine.
- 3" optimist propeller shaft. stainless steal
- 4 blade Nibaerl propeller 34" diam and 33" pitch
- Reverso oil transfer pump for main and generator.
- duel Racor fuel fillers for main engine.
- single Racor for generator
- LED engine room lighting .
- Hydraulic Reserve 42gallons Nautilus marine for washdown, bow thruster and hauler.
- 6 Gallon Hydra slave tank for steering.
- Dual Ram Hydra Slave steering.
- 3 Handheld fire extinguishers
- 2X fortress Anchors. Below FX55
- 16 Type 1 Life Jackets.
- 175 Gallon Blue water Bate Well.
- Best Marine Stainless steel pump box with 4X 2000 Rule Bilge Pumps.
- Bomar Watertight deck hatches.
- 10000 lb holding capacity for the fish hold.
- Deck-it interior and exterior.
- EC300 control for quick shift for twin disc transmission.
- Outriggers 19 foot.
- 40 hamagucahi green stick. Mast for fishing in the center.
- includes tuna brut with extra spools.
- Rigid Lighting industries back deck lights.
- Fiberglass water tank and fiberglass fuel tanks.
- Unlimited Fishing Trips and Endless Fun on the water.
- 30X 30 amp Hubble 12 volt outlets.
- Shore Cord 50amp cord and inlets.
- Bilge Pumps
- Forward 2000rule with ultra senior float switches.
- Engine Room " 2000rule with ultra senior float switches" and Highwater alarm.
- Keel 1000 rule ultra senior float switches
- Low pro bilge pump in the lazaret.
- Manual Bilge pump.
- Sati seats 6 people.
- Labraque custom helm seat.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Galley- Microwave oven, freezer, sink,
- Bedding 4-6 inch high-density mattresses and cushions.
- All Electrical is labelled and easy to find and work with.
- Electric Room sperate.
- Vessel set up to add an A-Frame