This is a very clean one owner 2007 sea ray 310 powered by a pair of Mercruiser 5.7 GXi engines with 170 hours. White hull color, foredeck sun pad, gas vapor detector, central vacuum system, Sirius satellite tuner, tv flatscreen, mid cabin tv, ray marine GPS/Plotter, ray marine VHF radio neutra-salt flushing system and overboard discharge. Service records available.
Some dream. Others live..
Please contact Lee Jong Woo ( J Lee) 82 10 9222 7777
SpecsHull Shape: Deep Vee
DimensionsLOA: 33 ft 0 inBeam: 10 ft 5 inMinimum Draft: 2 ft 5 inMaximum Draft: 3 ft 3 inDeadrise: 21 ° at TransomDry Weight: 14000 lbs
EnginesTotal Power: 600 HP
Engine 1:Engine Brand: MerCruiserEngine Model: 350 MAG Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: Gas/PetrolLocation: PortEngine Hours: 170Drive Type: V DriveEngine Power: 300 HPEngine 2:Engine Brand: MerCruiserEngine Model: 350 MAG Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: Gas/PetrolLocation: StarboardEngine Hours: 170Drive Type: V DriveEngine Power: 300 HP
TanksFresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
AccommodationsNumber of single berths: 4Number of heads: 1
Salon & AccommodationsVery Nice Elegant Cabin done in the SeaRay Style. Very Clean and Well Cared For.
- Off set Full Berth to Easily Accommodate Two Adults
- Full Galley with Microwave, AC/DC Refrigerator, Stainless Sink and Flat Top Stove
- Wood Flooring in Cabin and Head
- Full Head with Shower
- Convertible Lounge / Dinette Seating
- Lots of Great Storage Areas
- Aft Bunk area Convertible to Lounge Settee
- Cherry Wood Accents
- Flat Screen TV Flush Mounted
Cockpit AmenitiesVery Nice Modern Helm Station with wood accents and attention to Detail and Comfort.
- Electronic Single Lever Controls ( amazingly easy to operate )
- Analog and Digital Gauges.
- Trim Tabs
- Tilt Helm Wheel
- Twin Captain and Companion Seats ( converts to standup bolsters )
- Helm Cover
- VHF at Helm
- Transom Convertible Seat ( aft facing seating for two. great while at the sandbar )
- Integrated Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Lounge Seating in Cockpit with Dinette Table, removable to convert to Sundeck.
- Outdoor Concealed Grill
- Wet Bar with Fresh Water
- AC/DC Refrigerator
- Additional Storage
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. External LinksManufacturer Website