A well-presented fin-keel example of this popular performance cruiser with just three owners since new. In full cruising trim she has proven to be the ideal short or single-handed yacht. Sailed predominately in the current ownership with a crew of just two.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
One of the few Sweden yachts available in the Mediterranean Sea, promoted as a family cruiser capable of delivering rewarding sailing performance the Sweden Yachts 370 MARIA THERESE has more than lived up to the current owners expectations.
Hving bought her in Denmark in 2015 and delivered her to the Mediterranean, during the last 5 seasons MARIA THERESE has explored the waters of the Tuscany archipelago, a regular visitor to the Elba Island, often with a crew of just two aboard.
Finished to the high standards expected from Scandinavian production boat builders her inventory includes:
- Teak decks and cockpit.
- Volvo Penta MD2030 marine diesel engine.
- 3 blade folding prop.
- SidePower Bowthruster.
- Upgraded primary and secondary winches.
- Electric primary winches.
- Brand new inrterior upholsrtery – 2016
- Cockpit bimini
BUILT FOR SAILING PERFORMANCE AND FAMILY COMFORT.
The Sweden Yachts 370 is a family yacht developed for sailing performance and comfort. It has been born and bred from the yard’s generations of boat building experience and designed by Peter Norlin/Jens Ostmann team. Its clean lines and functional deck and superstructure are truly beautiful to behold, while the interior layout and myriad of ingenious solutions aboard will bring pleasure and enjoyment to all family members.
- We understand that MARIA THERESE is exempt from the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive. She was built and placed into use within the EU before 16th June 1998.
- End grain balsa core sandwich using chopped strand matt (CSM) and woven rovings on both sides to give a light, rigid and well insulated hull
- Balsa core is used from the toe rail to the keel and bottom section.
- Further reinforcement to the keel area is via longitudinal and transversal solid laminate frames.
- The engine beds are integrated into the bottom structure and moulded to the hull and filled with heavy ballast for increased stability.
- Stainless steel fabricated mast step is bolted to bottom reinforcement.
- Chainplates are connected to a specially developed stainless steel beam system to distribute loads without the need for additional internal reinforcements.
- The hull and deck are joined using a special polyester filler with the aluminium toe rail through bolted.
- Stainless steel capped rubbing strake set into topsides
- Jotun gelcoats are used throughout with white topsides and a blue gelcoated waterline and boot-top
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- End grain balsa sandwich with moulded fibreglass on both sides. Stress areas where winches, sheet tracks etc are fixed are reinforced by replacing balsa core with marine plywood or by using backing plates.
- Deck, coachroof, cockpit seating, cockpit sole and bathing platform are all teak laid using hand picked 12mm teak planking, glued with polyurethane and screwed in place.
- Aluminium slotted toerail
- Teak grabrails on coachroof
- Standard draft fin keel option.
- Bolt-on, cast lead, fin keel.
- Cast-in keel acid-resistant stainless steel keel bolts .
- A lifting lug is fastened to the keel bolts and can be accessed through removal of the soleboard aft of the saloon table and an access hatch in the deckhead.
- Balanced spade rudder.
- GRP moulding using uni-directional rovings and mat, engineered laminate to ensure maximum strength.
- The rudder stock is of stainless steel.
- 3 bearings; 2 ball bearings and 1 bronze bearing in the heel.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo MD2030 29hp
- 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled, marine diesel engine.
- Raw water inlet strainer.
- Water cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer
- Saildrive gearbox
- Hull diaphragm replaced winter 2018
- Volvo Penta single lever throttle/gear control in cockpit
Engine hours & Maintenance:
- Date of last engine service – 2020 engine overhouled
- Cruising speed: approx 5.5 knts
- Max speed: approx 7.0 knts
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed: approx 1.5 litres per hour
- Range: approx 300Nm Propulsion & Steering:
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed Volvo folding propeller
- Edson helm pedestal by with large diameter Elk-hide-covered stainless steel helm wheel
- Emergency steering gear (stainless steel)
- Vetus electric bowthruster
- Joystic control on the steering wheel
- 12VDC domestic systems with 220vAC from shorepower
- 1 x 75 Ah 12v start battery – 2018
- 4 x 75 Ah 12v service batteries – 2018
- 1 x 12v bow thruster battery – 2105
- Engine-mounted alternator 12v alternator.
- 220vAC 16Amp shore power connection and associated cable
- 230vAC ring main with sockets internally
- Main AC/DC control panel with analogue voltmeter
- Victron battery monitoring system - 2020
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 12vDC pressurised hot & cold water system
- Water heated by engine driven Isotemp 20 litre calorifier or via 220v immersion heater from shorepower.
- Fresh water pressurised thermostatic mixer tap at galley.
- Manual fresh water and salt water supplies at galley via footpumps
- Raritan manual heads with pump out to holding tank or directly outboard
- Pressurised hot & cold water supply to heads with shower-head attachment
- 12v electric shower sump pump draining outboard with manual switch.
- 2x manual bilge pumps (in cockpit and in aft cabin).
- 1 x Whale automatic bilge pump, manual and auto switching.
Grey & Black Water:
- All sinks discharge by gravity directly overboard.
- Shower tray is discharged overboard via 12vDC pump, manually switched.
- Blackwater discharged directly overboard or to holding tank
- Storage provided for 2 x 3.9kg gas bottle with in dedicated, self-draining locker at aft end of cockpit.
- 150 litres in one stainless steel fuel tank
- Analogue fuel level gauge
- Stainless steel deck fillers for fuel tank
Fresh Water Tank:
- 400 litres in two stainless steel water tanks
- Analogue fuel level gauge
- 2x Stainless steel deck fillers for freshwater tank
Black water Holding Tank:
- Stainless steel blackwater holding tank for head
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Autohelm autopilot ST6000
- Autohelm NAVDATA
- Autohelm SPEED
- Autohelm Wind indicator
- Autohelm multi diplay
- Autohelm wind VMG
- Autohelp Depth
- Raymarine color charplotter
- Steering compass on pedestal
- Shipmate 8300VHF
At the chart table:
- Autohelm GPS display
- Raymarine color chartplotter
- Echimpex twin burner stainless steel gas cooker with oven and separate grill on gimbals.
- 92 litre insulated icebox with 12vDC Frigoboat fridge compressor.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised water supply.
- Top galley cupboards with inserts-8 cups, saucers, small plates, large plates, bowls and kettle
- Manual marine heads
- Basins & shower with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
- Ardic diesel-fired hot-air cabin heating with outlets throughout interior
- Dorade vents for accommodation cabins
- Lewmar opening deckhead hatches.
- 12vDC lights inset to deckhead within saloon.
- Conventional filament bulb overhead lighting in other cabins.
- Additional reading lights provided at each bunk and in saloon.
- Sony radio
- Two speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in two double cabins and two single berths on saloon settees.
- Mahogany veneer interior joinery with a waterproof marine grade plywood and solid mahogany used where possible .
- All joinery is finished in satin varnish.
- Exposed hull sides are lined with mahogany battening
- Soleboards are varnished teak with holly inlay
- Grey Corian galley worktops and shower grate in heads
- Headlinings are foam-padded white vinyl with mahogany battening in saloon
- Light blue Draylon upholstery throughout
- Lighting in saloon.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double berth with large stowage locker beneath.
- Shelves running along hull sides to port and starboard.
- Two large hanging lockers aft to port.
- Ensuite access to heads.
- Forward of saloon and positioned to starboard with access from both saloon and forward cabin.
- Moulded compartment with Corian shower grating.
- Manual marine heads. Hot & cold pressurised shower with electric pump out.
- Various lockers and mirrors.
- Settees/berths to both sides with stowage behind and beneath.
- Large saloon table with folding leaves, bottle stowage and stowage drawers at aft end.
- Cabinets and book shelves to both sides above settees.
- Leatherette cover for mast.
- Aft of saloon to starboard.
- L-shaped galley with large icebox, twin stainless steel sink, drawers, cutting board, dry food locker and double overhead lockers.
- Corian worktops.
- Aft of saloon to port.
- Facing outboard.
- Large navigation table with stowage for charts beneath and in dedicated chart locker beneath deckhead. Moulded detachable instrument panel on hinges for easy service access.
- Upholstered chart seat.
- Accessed to port.
- Large aft cabin with double berth stretching across complete starboard side to hull side.
- Upholstered seat to port with storage shelves behind and outboard.
- Stowage beneath seat. Shelves along hull sides.
- Access to saildrive unit and back of engine.
- Selden aluminium alloy anodised spars Keel-stepped 11/12th, twin spreader mast – replaced approx. 2015
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging – renewed approx. 2015
- Removable inner forestay for working jib or storm jib
- Hydraulic adjusting single backstay.
- Selden Furlex genoa furler fitted on forestay.
- Single-line reefing system for mainsail (optional extra).
- Frederiksen ball-bearing batten cars for fully battened mainsail.
- Selden rod-kicker with gas strut.
- Alloy tube type chafe protectors
- Selden spinnaker pole (deck mounted) with Selden spinnaker track and equipment on mast.
- Lewmar genoa tracks with Lewmar cars.
- Lewmar mainsheet system with adjustable track led back to cockpit.
- All principle control lines led aft to cockpit.
- All winches are by Lewmar and are 2-speed self-tailing
- Primary Winches - 2x manual 54CST Powered in cockpit (upgraded size over standard)
- Secondary Winches - 2x manual 44CST spinnaker winches in cockpit (optional extra)
- Cockpit Halyard Winches - 2x manual 44CST (upgraded size over standard)
- Mainsail full batten dacron
- Genoa light dacron – 1998
- Genoa medium dacron – 2015
- Symmetric spinnaker
- Storm staysail
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardwire stanchions.
- Stainless steel dorade pulpits.
- Folding cockpit table
- Stainless steel bathing platform ladder
Canvas and Covers:
- Mainsail cover, stackpack type cover with lazyjacks.
- Canvas sprayhood with elk-hide covered stainless steel grabrail.
- Cockpit tent/cover.
- Canvas wheel cover.
- Canvas winches cover.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Self-stowing 35lbs Delta anchor on single stainless steel stemhead roller.
- 40m of 8mm chain and additional warp.
- 12vDC Lewmar reversing electric anchor windlass.
- Plug-in remote control at anchor well, second remote control in cockpit.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Clip on harness tie-points at companionway and at helm
- Single line hauling system
Lying: Tyrrenyan sea, Italy.
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: email@example.com