1989 Custom Carolina Sleepy Creek/Gary Davis15m
Bajada de precio: 41.519€ (5 Nov)
Va Beach, Virginia
Sleepy Creek/Gary Davis
Barcos de pesca deportiva
Tipo de combustible
Forma del casco
1989 Custom Carolina Sleepy Creek/Gary Davis
With Fresh hull and deck paint (Spring 2020), "Fin Again" stands as a fine example of the Classic Custom Carolina, single screw charter-style workhorse. Powered by a single 800hp Caterpillar 3406e (4300 hrs, complete Cooling System Service just completed) with the added benefit of a Bow Thruster for easy docking. Built by Gary Davis at Sleepy Creek Boatworks (and having just retired from 20+ years at Jarrett Bay) she is a plank on frame, easy riding beauty with a large/deep/safe cockpit with transom fishbox and Mezzanine style seating. Cockpit engine room access, drink box, tackle storage and a generously sized livewell. Center console style helm with modern Garmin touch screen electronics (HD Radar, GSD26 CHIRP sounder, Touch screen MFD's, Garmin Autopilot). Brand New 16k btu HVAC unit, Comfortable Salon, with Enclosed head and shower, bunks, tackle storage closet and master cabin with queen/pedestal bed and ample rod storage. Call for details
Engine Information and Performance
Powered by a single 3406e 800 hp Caterpillar engine (4300 original hours), "Fin Again" gets oil changes every 100 hrs (engine and generator), and Primary fuel filters get changed every 50 hrs.
- Fuel Cooler replaced Summer '19
- Transmission Cooler replaced Summer '19
- Transmission Rebuilt Spring 2020
- Heat Exchanger removed and cleaned May 2020
- Aftercooler removed and cleaned May 2020
Generator is a Northern Lights 8kw 3 cylinder diesel powered generator with 8224 hrs of service time (Fresh water cooled with remote controls mounted at the AC/DC breaker panel)
- 1950 rpm = 21 kts
- 2000 rpm = 22 kts = 80% load burning 30 gph
- 2350 rpm = 26/27 kts = 100% load
Custom Carolina Spoortfish boats have always "made their money" with their looks, their function and their ride. "Fin Again" is a fine example, that displays all of these characteristics.
- Freshly painted with Kingston Gray Hull paint and White topsides.
- Tumblehome helps keep the angler comfortable when a fish gets close to the transom.
- Wide teak coverboards with flush mounted rod holders.
- Transom fishbox that drains easily overboard when the day is done.
- A large transom door, when it's time to boat a big fish
- Huge cockpit with a freshly rolled non-skid deck
- Nautical Design fighting chair with adjustable footrest and rocket launcher backrest
- Port side Mezzanine seating (aft facing) with removable cushions
- Teak steps at Mezzanine level
- Tackle storage in center of Mezzanine step
- Engine Room access from cockpit
- Insulated drink box beneath Mezzanine seat
- Stbd side Livewell/baitbox
- Stbd side Flybridge ladder
- Fresh Water washdown (port forward)
- Raw water washdown (port forward)
- Dockside freshwater inlet (stbd forward)
- 50 amp shore power connection (stbd forward)
- Under gunwhale gaff storage
- A center Console style helm station with Teak Ladderback Captains chair.
- Teak helm pod with single engine, single lever control
- Bow Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Push button, Pop-Up electronics box
- Garmin 7612 and 8012 MFD's (Installed Summer '19)
- Garmin HD Radar (64 mile max range)
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin GSD 26 Professional Sounder module
- Garmin GXM Sat Weather/Sat Stereo receiver
- Garmin 4 inch data repeater with Sea Surface Temp
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with AIS and DSC
- Magnetic compass
- Remote spotlight
- LED Cockpit spreader lights
- Rocket launcher along rear Flybridge rail
- 36' Triple Spreader outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Port and Stbd side bench seats on Flybridge (storage beneath)
- Overhead lights
- 3 sided Strataglass bridge enclosure (new 2015)
Salon and Interior Walkthrough
A sliding centerline door (lockable) opens to reveal a large, roomy and comfortable salon. Port and Stbd side built-in sofa's with storage beneath and with a carpeted floor, headliner with centerline overhead handrail and recessed lighting. There is a new 16,000 btu Heat/Air Conditioning (June 2020) system that conditions all of the cabin with a single controller located just inside of the salon door. An undercounter side-by-side refrigerator/freezer is located in the port forward corner, with a small galley across on the Stbd side. Microwave oven, Fresh water sink, ample galley storage as well as a 40 inch Samsung SmartTV with SAT TV antenna and receiver.
Down the stairs and to port are upper and lower bunks.
To stbd is a very large tackle closet.
Forward of the tackle closet is the enclosed Head and Shower, with privacy door, vanity and sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, Electric flushing toilet (with Lectra-San treatment system), and a stand-up shower stall.
The head can be accessed from a doorway in the hall, OR from the private master stateroom.
The master stateroom is in the front of the vessel, featuring a queen sized pedestal mounted bed (storage beneath), with storage closets along both sides, a 32 inch Samsung SmartTV, Overhead deck hatch and upright rod storage.
These items will be excluded from the sale
-Rod & Reels
-Tools and Tackle
-Owners Personal Items
Exención de responsabilidades
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Marca del motor
Tipo de transmisión
Tipo de combustible
Depósito de agua dulce
1 x 189.27 l ()
Depósito de carburante
2 x 1892.71 l ()
Depósito de aguas residuales
45.42 l ()