1 of 44
Boston Yacht Sales
TWO BOAT OWNER
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION, OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD!
April / May 2021
Approximately 200 hours of work performed.
Dolce Far Niente is a spacious 2 cabin yacht with real live aboard proportions. As you enter the salon from the large cockpit you immediately realize how spacious she really is. Her beautiful galley is to port opposite the large navigation station. Forward of the galley to port is a spacious curved settee, with additional seating opposite. She can easily seat 6 for dining. Voluminous storage is available above and behind both seating areas. Her 13-foot beam is evident in the salon with plenty of natural light, opening hatches and port lights all adding to the sheer volume of the space.
Aft and to port of the salon is the huge walk-in stall shower. The aft master cabin is located next to the shower and contains a double bed with storage under the complete length. Opposite the master is the 5 drawer pantry storage, an LG washer/dryer, and one of the 2 air-conditioning units. Forward of the main seating area located to port is the main head and to starboard are two very large hanging lockers. The guest cabin V berth is located in the bow with storage beneath and the second air-conditioning unit.
• Galley is located aft to port in salon
• Siemens glass 4 burner propane cook top
• Techimpex built in propane oven
• All stove lines are Copper tubing and flexible rubber safety thermocouple, solenoid shut off valve.
• All counter tops are Corian, backsplash and stove overhead are all stainless steel.
• Cabinet for recessed microwave and built-in spice storage.
• Refrigeration. Dometic 12 volt/ 110 volt marine refrigeration unit w/ air cooled Danfoss BD 50 compressor
• Freezer 1 x Frigaboat 12 volt / 110 volt marine refrigeration unit w/ air cooled Danfoss BD 50 compressor.
• Second Dometic CB 40 1.4 cubic ft refrigerator / freezer box under salon seating.
• Oversized under counter stainless steel sink, custom faucet, drinking water faucet with dual 5 micron filtration unit under sink.
• Custom tilt out stainless steel under counter trash receptacle.
• Above counter teak shelf for toaster and storage. Teak glass storage rack.
• Simrad NX 45 GPS chart plotter at nav station
• Simrad Is20 sailing instruments x 3, wind, speed & depth
• Standard Horizon VHF / AIS Radio
• Standard Horizon Command Mike. Remote for cockpit.
• Simrad GPS antenna
• VHF Antenna
• SeaTel 18” antenna for Sat TV
• Fusion MS-AV650 marine stereo with CD/DVD
• Fusion Audio dock for phone/I pod
• 2 pair JL Audio M 650 speakers
• JL Audio 10” sub woofer
• Sony 32” TV with wall mount bracket.
• Bose sound bar for television
• Main engine Isuzu diesel 60 HP with dual Racor primary fuel filters and CAV secondary
• Engine hours 2200 since complete rebuild
• New mechanical cable controls
• Teleflex side mount throttle and shift control with custom high gloss teak mounting plate and knob.
• Transmission Hurth
• Electromax high output 85 amp marine alternator with external regulator.
• 2 x Delta T Sysyems continuous duty blowers
• 20 gal electric hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
• Bilge pumps: 2 electric automatic, and Two electric automatic shower pumps
• Northern Lights 8 KW diesel generator with sound shield
• Spectra Water maker 150 gal per day 12v
• Voltage: 120 Volt dual 30 AMP 60 hrz.
• Lighting 12-volt DC, dimmable LED
• Blue Seas Systems Vessel Systems Monitor for electrical and tankage monitoring
• Blue Seas Systems P12 40 amp battery charger with remote panel
• (2) 30 AMP shore power chords with 50 amp splitter.
• Telephone / cable tv inlet with cord
• Batteries: 3 x 12 volt 8D-AGM Lifeline deep cycle 255 AH each (2018)
• 2 12v series 27 start batteries, main engine and generator
• Battery location - Salon bilge, and master stateroom
• In 2012 entire rudder system rebuilt
• All deck hardware Stainless steel and aluminum
• 2 Propane tanks in port locker (2) 20lb tanks
• 1 10lb propane tank for BBQ in anchor locker
• New Lewmar windlass with remote in cockpit and chain counter.
• High polished stainless steel anchor chain 80’
• High polished stainless steel Rocna anchor.
• Additional anchor line and spare anchor.
• Tall stanchion height with 3 lifelines
• Simrad windex masthead wind direction instrument
• Masthead tricolor , navigation light
• 2 spreader lights
• LED stern light
• 2 stainless steel dorade ventilators
• Scan strut gimbaled radar mount
• Said teak swim ladder
• Edson Marine dingy davits, removable
• Main mast aluminum painted
• Boom aluminum painted
• Standing rigging stainless steel cable, inspected in 2019
• Running rigging Dacron line
• North Sails Main like new
• North Sails 135% Genoa new 2020
• North Sails storm sail