An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 750 Portofino de Luxe features a spacious cockpit for five to six people and a wraparound L bench with an air cushioned, height adjustable driver’s seat. Encompassing tasteful design features that bring out the beauty of the natural wood finishes, this top calibre runabout leaves nothing to be desired.
Despite its considerable length of 7.50m, the two engines of the Boesch 750 Portofino De Luxe enable the driver to manoeuvre the boat with spirit and finesse.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• CE certified, design category D
• Length (hull): 7.50m
• Length overall (transom swim platform down): 7.80m
• Beam (hull): 2.46m
• Beam overall (rubber rubrails): 2.50m
• Draft (standard power train): 0.65m
• Weight (standard power train): 2500kg
2 x Piktronik three-phase synchronous motors 2 x 50 kW, 216 V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity 2 x 180 Ah.; energy content 2 x 38.9 kWh Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 28 km
• Lithium rechargeable batteries with 216V and 2x 240 Ah capacity and 2x 58.1 kWh energy content. Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 38 km
• 2 x Piktronik three-phase synchronous motors 2 x 100 kW, 360 V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity 2 x 240 Ah.; energy content 2 x 86.4 kWh Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 55 km
• 2 Tachometers with separate digital display
• 1 Water temperature gauge
• 2 Voltmeters 12 V
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 VDO speedometer sumlog
• 2 Accumulator gauges GD2
• 1 Rudder position indicator
• 1 Electric clock
• 2 12 V batteries
• 1 Dual bow searchlight
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Electrical power outlet in the dashboard
• 2 Power switches
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 2 Main battery switches 12 V
• 2 Emergency stop switches with KOP alarm
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 2 Ignition key locks with ignition and park positions
• 2 fire extinguishers 2kg
• 4 Fenders
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Tool kit
• 1 Anchor 8kg
• 1 Anchor line 20m
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Boesch pennant with flagstaff
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• 1 Set of owner’s manuals
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 flotation ring with heaving line
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• U Bench with 2 air-suspended seats
• Integrated Cabrio rain cover
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Aft cockpit awning (walk through)
• Large bimini top (covers cockpit and part of sundeck)
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Panoramic rear view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 4 loudspeakers
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Transport cradle