We offer yacht registrations in Malta
Price notes: Price quoted is base price for a new built . Tax not paid
Offriamo le registrazioni di yacht in Malta
Nous offrons des enregistrements d’yacht à Malte
Wir bieten Ihnen Yacht Registrierungen in Malta
Ofrecemos registros de yates en Malta
Мы предлагаем яхты регистраций на Мальте
Electronic tools for navigation
DSC vhf (Raymarine), Depth Sounder (Raymarine), Autopilot (Raymarine), Chartplotter (Raymarine).
Staging and technical
Anchor (Delta), Batteries, Twin Steering, Bow Thruster (Optional), Automatic Bilge Pump, Windex.
Domestic Facilities onboard
Air Conditioning (Optional), BBQ/Grill (Optional), Watermaker (Optional), 12V Outlets, 220V Outlets, Electric Toilet (Optional).
2 Folding Benches.
Kitchen and appliances
Freezer (Optional), Galley, Burner, Refrigerator (Optional), Microwave Oven (Optional).
Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre • Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull • Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnatet with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis. • Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull. • Deck: Sandwich construction with injected PVC foam core • Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless steel back-plates • Rudder: 2 Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed cell epoxy foam • Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel • Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
• Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof • Fixed toe rails: Around hull to deck joint • Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eye bolt, lockable hatch cover • Bow pulpits: Open • Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket and opening life-lines with hook • Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines
• Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates • Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay • Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum • Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline • Fuel deck fillers: 1 • Water deck fillers: 1 • Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom • Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof • Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade • Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables • Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns • Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard • Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway • Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck • Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
• Cockpit bench seats: Antiskid covered • Helmsman’s side seat: Antiskid covered • Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock • Helm: Twin steering wheels leather covered • Engine control: Engine throttle lever and control panel on cockpit side • Compasses: 1 compass • Instrumentation: On aft end of cockpit coaming (OPT to be picked) • Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port • Liferaft locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft • Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker • Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor • Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
RIGGING & SAILS
• Mast: Anodized aluminium with 1 levels of sweptback spreaders • Rigging: 9/10 fractional • Mast stepping: On deck • Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light • Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat • Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers • Furler: Genoa roller furler • Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter and lower shrouds • Backstay: No backstay • Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, furling line, vang and outhaul
• Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi • Floors: Moabi laminate • Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position • Mattresses: Mattresses are in quilted, an allergic fabric • Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers • Head-liner: White painted head-liner • Versions: 2 cabins – 1 head
GLAZING & LIGHTING
• Hull: 2 hull windows • Side Coachroof: 3 fixed ports and 1 openable • Coachroof hatches: 2 size 44 and 2 size 20 Lewmar hatches with curtains • Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights
• Steps: Wide steps • Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in Plexiglas with stops and lock • Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with 1 gas struts • Stowage: Door stows under liferaft hatch • Hand rails: 2
Mainsail (33,5 mq), Genoa (16,8 mq). Sail Area 50.30sqm
I - 12.30m
J - 3.30m
P - 11.66m
E - 4.35m.