A popular model in the range, delivering excellent accommodation for a craft of her size. The 32 Sedan is suitable for all river / estuary cruising and from 2014 also available with a full offshore planing hull (see Haines 32 Offshore). All built to order with a range of single engine options and Haines unquestionable build quality.
Light and airy throughout, with full opening 'slide and stack' patio doors connecting the saloon to the aft deck area. The large island double en-suite cabin forward and generous galley provides excellent accommodation for those longer stays onboard.
Forward Cabin - Large island double berth with side steps and two large drawers below, access to chain locker forward of berth. Side shelves either side of berth, extending aft from the chain locker bulkhead to the two large port and starboard wardrobes, both complete with hanging rails and hooks. Two flush-fit overhead escape hatches allow plenty of natural light and air flow into the cabin. Mirror and coat hooks fitted to the aft bulkheads.
Toilet / Shower - Toilet/shower wet room with Avonite worktop and surface mounted ceramic sink with tall mixer tap. Manual toilet to waste tank, on raised plinth. Storage provided by outboard shelving and cupboard below sink. Wall mounted shower mixer tap with chrome shower head and hose.
Galley - Avonite worktop fitted with a 3 burner gas hob, stainless steel through mounted waste bin and square stainless steel sink complete with drainage grooves. Large cupboard under sink, pots and pans storage under a stainless steel 30 litre gas oven, cutlery drawer above 65 litre refrigerator. An eye-level locker, a storage compartment below hinged step, and outboard shelving for crockery complete the large amount of storage offered in this spacious area.
Saloon - Large opening roof skylight and sliding openings to both side windows. Portside sideboard unit with fitted cupboard / drawers aft, and electrics panel cupboard beside helm position forward. Helm / dash with full instrumentation, leather bound stainless steel steering wheel and Morse control, footrest below helm. Outboard starboard settee with storage under (option of sofa bed arrangement), and forward or aft facing settee with folding backrest. Hardwood rectangular table with hi/low freestanding leg, cocktail cabinet to aft starboard corner of saloon with surrounding shelving. Access to aft cockpit through full opening 'slide and stack' patio doors.
Decks / Aft Cockpit - Seating for 6 is comfortably provided, or 8 when incorporating the saloon aft facing seat with the patio door open. A large storage compartment is accessed through a lazarette deck hatch, a gas locker and storage locker under aft seating, with additional storage provided in port and starboard wing lockers. An overhanging GRP peak houses a retractable canopy. Aft gate gives access from the aft cockpit to the bathing platform, allowing easy boarding from either the side or the aft
end. Steps from aft cockpit to the wide side decks are helped with the conveniently positioned hand rails. Grab rails run along cabin side to forward pulpit. The foredeck accommodates a manual anchor winch and bow roller, with either a galvanized anchor or mud weight.
Hull & Construction
• Bonded-In Tinted Windows
• Stainless Steel Rubbing Strake
• Stainless Steel Deck Cleats (x6)
• Stainless Steel Pulpit & Grab Rails
• Stainless Steel Water, Fuel & Holding Tanks
• Non-Slip GRP Deck Finish
• Fenders (x6) & Warps (x4)
• Bathing Platform for Rear & Side Access
• GRP Engine Vents with Stainless Steel Grill & Integrated Foot Step
• Electrical & Manual Bilge Pumps
• Auto Fire Extinguisher in Engine Compartment (2kg)
• Manual Fire Extinguishers 1kg x (2)
• Fire Blanket
• Wide Non-Slip Decks
• Life Buoy & Boat Hook
• Anchor or Mud Weight with Chain, Anchor Bow Roller
Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top
Gas Bottles: 2 x 6kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
• Avonite worktops to galley and toilet compartment
• Outside Screen Cover
• Saloon stools (x2)
• Ensign with staff
• Stainless steel / leather bound steering wheel
• Canvas roller canopy to GRP cockpit peak
• Synthetic teak decking to bathing platform
• Engine options
• Nanni N4.43 Engine (43hp), Category C
• Nanni N4.50 Engine (50hp), Category C
• Nanni N4.60 Engine (60hp), Category C
• Fuel capacity: 40 gallons (180 litres)
• Water capacity: 50 gallons (225 litres)
• Waste Tank: 40 gallons (180 litres)
• Calorifier Tank: 40 litres (complete with immersion)
• 240v Shore Connection
• 12v Electrical System
• 240v double sockets (3)
• 12v Socket to helm position
• 125amp domestic batteries (x2),
• 125amp engine battery
• Immersion Heater
• Radio/CD (IPod Input)
• 65 litre refrigerator
• LED interior down lighters, pelmet lighting and berth reading lights
• LED deck lights with remote control
• Port, starboard, stern and steaming navigation light
• S/S twin trumpet horn
• 2 x electric wipers
• Whale IC water pump
• Whale electric bilge pump
• Wide range of extras and accessories available.
Nanni N.40 - 40hp
Nanni N4.50 - 47.5 hp
Nanni N4.65 - 59hp