This stunning Lagoon Seventy 8 offers vast deck space and a lavish interior fit out. Directly connected to the cockpit and the saloon, the fore deck merges into the interior with seamless ease.
From the flybridge, where helm station and lounging space rub shoulders, visibility is sensational. Ventilated by an electrically opening hardtop, its lines are drawn in the form of a gullwing a few metres above the sea.
This three cabin owners version has an unrivaled master cabin with a walk-in wardrobe and isolated en-suite. She has a stunning drop down balcony to swim from or just enjoy the views. Both nimble for coastal navigation and sturdy for blue water cruising, this Category A Lagoon Seventy 8 has a phenomenally impressive range of 4,000 miles for voyaging around the world.
This Patrick le Quément exterior design blend with the Nauta Design interior to give a stunning and versatile flagship from CNB Lagoon.
Travel the world in safety and comfort with family and friends on the Seventy 8.
Viewing a yacht in Singapore is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the island making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.
The SEVENTY 8, the CNB Lagoon flagship. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coach roof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
ON DECK: WELLBEING AND COMFORT UNDER WAY
- The SEVENTY 8’s massive flybridge can be customised as you wish: Jacuzzi, large folding dining table to starboard, magnificent sunbathing area forward, not to mention a hard top bimini with electrically opening roof.
- The ergonomic helming station with a seat to starboard enables enjoyment of the experience of navigating the vessel while admiring the immensity of the ocean.
- A 322 sq ft forward deck area, a positive dancefloor, offering unrivalled space for relaxation and freedom.
- An aft cockpit, with a view over the open sea, with a lounging space to port, a large aft seat as well as a dining table.
- A hydraulic submersible tender lift platform, linking the two transom skirts and affording an exceptional bathing deck for lifting and launching your tender. A great solution for diving entry and exit.
- Connected spaces that become one, like a "walk around" inviting you to explore this grand Motor Yacht.
BELOW DECKS: A FOR A LUXURIOUS AND HARMONIOUS WORLD
- Well-balanced finishes, refined interior panelling and the meticulous choice of materials by Nauta Design create a timeless elegance.
- A huge saloon equipped with contemporary furniture, complemented by large windows and exceptional headroom, provides an unrivalled panoramic view and a feeling of being at one with your surroundings.
- Exceptional communication between interior and exterior: among the large panoramic windows, the central one is a door, thus providing perfect ventilation of the saloon but also the cockpit, while providing communication with the forward cockpit.
- A real owner’s suite, independent from the rest of the vessel for complete privacy with its own swim off balcony. A truly relaxing and private area to enjoy direct contact with the ocean and surrounding beauty.
- Large hull windows with integral portholes for the cabins enable admission of exceptional natural light and provide a magnificent view outside. Immerse yourself in the views.
- Luxurious and spacious guest cabins, each fitted with an island bed, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom in each.
- Crew cabins in the forward hulls for greater comfort and space, available with the aft galley option.
- Endurance and performance: undertaking bluewater cruises with total peace of mind, safety and comfort
- Powerful engines: John Deere N13 – 580 HP enabling speeds of up to 19 knots.
- Large fuel tanks with a total capacity of 2,245 US.gal giving a range of up to 4,000 nautical miles.
- Fresh water capacity of 396 US.gal.