Excellently kept and maintained boat.
Has been used by the owners mainly.
Of the best can be found today in the market.
TYPE: SUN ODYSSEY 389
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2017
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 39
LENGTH IN METERS: 11.75
DISPLACEMENT: 6920 kg (2039 kg ballast)
CABINS: 3 Cabins+ Saloon
WC/SHOWER: 1/1 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 3YM30AE
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 30 Hp
LAST OVERHAUL: Currently serviced by Yanmar Authorized team
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: S-Drive/ 2 blades fixed propeller
GENERATOR: Solar panel/ Shore power+ battery Charger
- Fully batten Main sail
- Zip pack for the Main sail
- Furling Genoa
- All sails and canvases in very good condition.
- Rigid Boomvang
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge (185 lit)
BATTERIES: 2 Service + 1 for the engine (all of 2020)
HOT WATER: Yes (220V + engine)
PUMPS: Electric (automatic) bilge pump+ Manual
WINDLASS: Quick 1000 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas stove-Oven (ENO)
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Electric Fans in saloon and cabins
DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine i70
LOG: Raymarine i70
WIND INDICATOR: Raymarine i70
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine P70s
GPS: Gps- Plotter (Raymarine 7" at steering position)
COMMUNICATION: VHF (Raymarine- GMDSS)
STEERING: Wheel X 2 (leather covered)
LIFE RAFT: For 8 person (annually inspected)
TENDER: 2.40m (of 2020)
OUTBOARD: Honda 2.3 Hp
FUEL: 136 Lits
WATER: 400 lit (additional water tank of 200 lits)
- Bimini top and Sprayhood (both excellent kept)
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor DELTA with 70m chain 10" + Kedge anchor with chain and rope)
- All LED lights
- Radio CD Mp3 + Bluetooth (with speakers in saloon and cockpit).
- SAFETY: EPIRB, Fire extinguishers, Harnesses, Life jackets, Box of flares, First aid kit, Fog horn,
Horseshoe lifebuoy with Floating light , Black ball.. - Swimming ladder, Emergency tiller, Bosun’s chair, Radar reflector,. - Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass, Binoculars, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek Waters Pilot.
- Holding Tank (80 lits)
- Teak on cockpit floor and transom
- Cockpit table (GRP) - Cutlery - Kitchen equipment - Gas bottles (2). - Winch handles (2), Mooring lines (4), Fenders (6), Tools and spare parts. - Boat manuals.
DAMAGES REPORTED: No
OWNER SINCE: NEW
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK/ NO VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 110000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: EXCELLENT
Comfortable, spacious and seaworthy are the watchwords for this Sun Odyssey of 12 metres (39’).
Incorporating the latest, most innovative technology of the line, the Sun Odyssey 389 offers speed, stability and good seakeeping.
A true cruiser designed by Marc Lombard!