Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
KUTA OF CARRICK
Constructor: Elan Yachts
Diseñador: Rob Humphreys
Eslora total: 43 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Manga: 13 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Longitud de la cubierta: 42 Pies 7 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 6 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 10900 Kilogramos
Potencia Total: 55 HP
Marca del motor: Volvo Penta
Modelo del motor: D2-55D
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Potencia del motor: 55 HP
Número de literas simples: 10
Número de camarotes: 4
Número de aseos: 2
The new Impression 434 by Elan is the first of a new dedicated cruising range, evolved out of the company’s highly successful cruiser/racer range but with features that are greatly valued by anyone seeking comfort at the head of their priority list. With generous internal volume and extremely spacious accommodation the lines are nevertheless performance-minded with emphasis on easy and rapid passage making.
The Impression 434 is a good load-carrier, designed to be mindful of the robust Germanischer Lloyd approved construction schedule that ensures structural longevity, and capable of carrying an abundance of stores and equipment that can accompany some prolonged cruising. The fresh water tankage, for example, is pretty exceptional for this size of yacht, giving her a level of independence that only a watermaker would.
With Elan’s efficient volume production keeping a lid on sailors needs, the Impression 434 offers a significant range of attributes for her price range, and I’m not surprised how fast she became a significant contender in a family cruising market.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure.
- Teak cockpit.
- Air Draft: 60’3” / 18.37m.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Antifoul removed with dry ice, Sea cocks replaced with marelon valves prior to copper coating (2012).
- Copper coat refreshed where required (2017).
Keel & Rudder:
- The cast iron ore lead keel is attached to the hull by premium grade stainless bolts that are highly resistant to corrosion.
- Semi balanced rudder wheel and pedestal. Bearings replaced 2015.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-55D 55hp 4-cylinder diesel engine.
- Freshwater cooling.
- Morse controls.
- Engine spares on board.
- Racor off line fuel polish filter/pump.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty. Last service July 2019.
- Fuel Range: 400 NKM.
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots.
- Max Speed: 10 knots.
- Engine Hours: 2664 hours.
- Diaphragm on sail drive replaced (2016).
- New anodes July 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Flexofold 3 blade feathering prop (2016).
- 12V voltage system.
- Isolator switches.
- 6 x Batteries 4v / 90 amp; 3 replaced 2015, 3 replaced 2009.
- 1 x Mastervolt battery charger - 12/35-3 3-stage charger with temperature compensation. Output is 35amp.
- Mastervolt Battery monitor at Nav station.
- 4KVA 240v Paguro diesel generator in port rear locker easy access from top and removable panel aft cabin.
- Shore power connection.
- Shore power lead retractable from stern locker.
- Range of U.K. & European 16 & 32 amp adapters.
- Rutland 914 wind generator (2013).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 12v Hot and cold pressurised system via calorifier.
- Hot & cold Stern shower.
- Filter water to galley.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Bilge alarm.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 270 litres in 1 x stainless steel tank.
- Total capacity of 600 litres in 3 x 200 litres plastic tanks (port, stbd and center with balance valve).
- Master water pump new 2018.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 100l Holding tank on aft toilet with macerator to sea and pump out.
- Waste piping removed and de-calcified 2018.
- Plastimo steering compass.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth (2009).
- Raymarine Ray50 DSC type 2017, aerial top mast.
- Raymarine 240E VHF DSC handset with adjustable speaker by steering position in cockpit aerial on stern.
- Hand held DSC type VHF handset.
- Raymarine E80 HD digital radar / chartplotter (2007). 2017 U.K. Ireland & Western Mediterranean Memory card.
- Raymarine close hauled wind display.
- Integrated full display on LCD TV monitor in saloon.
- Raymarine 6000 autopilot (2007).
- Echomax Active XS dual band target radar enhancer.
- AIS Digital Yacht class B transponder AIT1000.
- WIFI :Digital Yacht WL510 long range.
- Raymarine fish finder dsm300.
- ICS Nav6 plus Navtex system, NMEA instrument repeater.
- GN Espace 3 burner gas cooker with oven and grill.
- 240V microwave oven. Inverter type (2015).
- Fridge & freezer 12V / 240V. Serviced, re-gassed and new thermostat control 2018.
- Double sinks.
- Jabsco manual marine heads fore and aft. Complete pump unit & joker valve replaced on aft heads (2018).
- Thermostatically controlled showers fore and aft.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Diesel hot air heating to all berths, aft heads and saloon with thermal lagging on ducting.
- Opening hatches throughout with fly screens for main hatches.
- Small dehumidifier.
- Fan heater.
- Cockpit speakers.
- Radio/Cd/DVD Stereo.
- TV Avtex which acts as screen for DVD, navigation, computer and TV.
- 12v deck head. LED ceiling and reading lights throughout.
- Nav/deck lighting (LED).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 cabins – 2 aft cabins, forward cabin and 2 Pullman berths.
- Solid Cherry and Cherry veneers throughout.
- Custom made duvets and bedlinen.
- Blue/cream patterned upholstery.
- 6’5” headroom.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Custom two piece hi-spec marine mattress new 2018.
- Double berth with hanging locker and stowage.
- Heads with basin and shower.
- Hanging clothes rail for use as wet locker.
- 2 bunks with lee cloths, individual lighting and stowage below.
- Long mirror with large locker to side.
- Large saloon table to seat 8 when starboard side lifted.
- U-shaped seating to port which has an infill to make another double berth.
- Saloon berth to starboard.
- Ample lockers and stowage behind seats.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Domestic galley to port.
- Twin stainless sinks
- Stainless stainless sinks
- Large fringe Freezer
2 x Aft Cabins:
- 2 double berths aft with wardrobes and lockers. 2 opening ports in each berth.
- Ample stowage below: large enough to store a Brompton bike plus other equipment each side.
- All berths have slats & breathable mesh.
- Electric fan in port cabin.
- Heads with basin and shower cubicle.
- Selden Fractional rig Aluminium rig.
- Slab mainsail reefing.
- Furling genoa.
- Lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Selden vang
- Selden removable bowsprit
- Relocatable inner forestay.
- Upgraded specification forestay/mast attachment fitted. Confirmed by Selden.
- Enough new 10, 12, 14, 16 mm cruising rope to basically re-rig the yacht.
- 2 x Genoa Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches.
- 1 x Halyard Pontos 4:1 self-tailing winch.
- 1 x control line winch Harken 2 speed.
- Winch handles.
- All winches serviced and overhauled February 2019.
- New full batten main and genoa from Ulman sails 2016 in vectran HSX-v fabric.
- Main Sail: 46.47m2. cross cut HSX-V full length battens with Selden MDS cars. 3 reefs.
- Genoa: 52.47m2. cross cut HSX-V with foam luff , UV strips and draught stripes.
- Cruising chute with Snuffer (2010).
- Storm jib – unused.
- I: 15.90m.
- J: 4.78m.
- P: 14.80m.
- E: 5.37m.
- Original sails in good condition available by negotiation.
- Bathing platform.
- Pulpit and pushpit with custom cushions for pushpit seats.
- Hand rails.
- 2 x Main port and starboard lockers plus 2 at rear.
- Boarding ladder.
- Signal shapes.
- Flag staff.
- Weather station.
- Radar reflector.
- Simpson davits (folding), also used as outboard hoist.
- Karcher power washer.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Manson anchor with 10mm x 70m main anchor chain.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- 6 x Deck cleats and posts.
- Warps and fenders.
- Boat hook.
- Deck wash pump to anchor locker.
- New unused Fortress FX23 anchor with 20mtrs x 10mm chain.
- Approx 30 mtrs unused mooring warp.
- 70 mtrs 8 strand anchor warp & bridle (used to tow the rescued yacht 7 miles to safety off Finisterre!)
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom cover.
- Full custom cockpit tent.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2.9m Excel with inflatable floor, carrying bag, seats and oars. Zip bag for forward stowage.
- Suzuki 2.5 hp. Minimal hours, serviced May 2019.
- 6-man life raft (new 2015). Fully serviced inc. flares and new auto release April 2019.
- Guard rails and stanchions.
- Horseshoe new 2017.
- Jonbuoy horseshoe Danbuoy.
- 2 x pushpit mounted throwing lines new 2017.
- Deck safety lifelines.
- Ocean Signal EPIRB (new July 2017).
- 2 x Auto inflation Lifejackets with built in harness, crotch strap and Ocean Signal MOB1 (new July 2917); only worn for one trip between Lymington & Gibraltar!
- 4 x Adult auto inflation lifejackets. 2 worn twice, 2 never worn.
- 2 x Child lifejackets (worn once).
- 2 x Unused elasticated safety lines.
- 10 Fire extinguishers. 4 new May 2019 inc. 2kg in Galley. Gas type automatic engine extinguisher new July 2017.
- Fire blanket.
- Gas detector. Gas shut off valve. CO2 detector.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.