For additional info contact:
• Delivered in 2003 updated in 2017 LED light and new tires, MYCO custom triple axle trailer
• Full interior custom carpet with snaps. This is thick and plush with a lot of pad and comfortable after an entire day barefoot in the boat
• Fuel capacity of 285 US gallons with 377 to 403-mile cruising range at 47-52 MPH turning 4300-4400 RPM getting 1.45-1.55 MPG. With Mercury Enertia Eco 23” Pitch numbers slightly lower with second set of props I run currently Mercury Enertia Eco 19” Pitch.
• June used 2009 twin YAMAHA F350’S around 1350 hours currently. New fly wheels covered by Yamaha 25 hours ago.
• New 316 stainless steel 12volt power point
• (6) New gunnel mount 30degree rod holders
• (2) New racor/marpac fuel water separators
• New sunbrella black t-top canvas
• 5 Rod gold rocket launcher from gwperformancewelding.com
• New full gunnel hidden blue LED lights on stbd and port sides
• New dual Garmin 1042 XSV MFD’s
• New Garmin GMR 424 Xhd2 4’ open array 4Kw with 72nm range
• Used 2014 Garmin GHC 10 Auto pilot
• New ICOM M424G VHF Radio w/int GPS
• New ICOM HM195gw command mic
• Garmin GMS 10 Network port expander with RJ45 Cables
• Garmin GT53-TM Mid Band Chirp DOWNVU transducer 2100'
• Rockford phosgate marine head unit
• (6) New Marine Kenwood 6” Speakers
• (8) New LEE’s clamp on rod holders RA5201G
• New JABSCO 18590-2092 Macerator pump for fish boxes
• August new Mercury Enertia ECO 19 Pitch props part # 48-8M0040400 and 48-8M0040401
• New 300’ ½” Braided bylon anchor line with thimble
• October (2) Brand new YAMAHA OEM Lower. Yes, i replaced both lowers when only 1 failed because water was found in both and its better safe than sorry if your 100+ miles offshore
• August (4) 316 stainless steel 0degree Cup holder/rod holder fron 1/3rd bow gunnel area
• November (2) stern gunnel 316 stainless steel 30degree cup/rod holders from mateseries.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.