The 31 Willis Beals has been the Downeast Leader in 31' design since its introduction. Her seaworthiness is enhanced by the industry leading 12' beam. The iconic sheer makes her bow profile "A thing of beauty" as we say in Downeast Maine!
3/1/20 10% Asking Price Reduction Made!
Downeast hull designs are known for their soft, dry ride. They ride at relatively flat angles at all speed ranges. Moreover, like many private airplanes, their single engine design cuts fuel and engine maintenance costs in half while providing a keel that gives great protection to the propeller and rudder.
* White hull, black boottop, black bottom
* Solid fiberglass hull
* Fiberglass keel skeag (Protecting propeller and rudder)
* Displacement: approximately 14000 lbs.
* Non-skid fiberglass over cockpit sole
* Vetus 12V Bow Thruster
* Vinyl toerails and sprayrails
* Aluminum cabin top handrails and bow rail.
* 4 port lights
* 3 Bomar deck hatches
* Bow sprit with anchor roller.
This cockpit measures 92" x 11' and features a 25 1/2" gunnel height for safe keeping.
* 2' Teak swim platform
* 110 AC outlet
*Fresh water wash-down
* 2 Large deck coolers
* Teak boarding step
* Flag staff
Upon entering the main cabin which has a 6'4" standing height you will have the galley immediate to starboard and an L-shaped dinette to port. The helm station is forward to starboard and the navigators station is to port. The sight-lines are ample and the natural air flow is achieved via an opening center window, 2- forward opening side windows and an aft port opening window.
* Easy-to-wash non-skid synthetic decking
* L- Shaped dinette seating for 4
* Drop table makes for a large single berth
* Window wipers
This galley-up arrangement is best for being centrally located and having great natural light and views to the surrounding waters.
*NORCOLD Refrigerator / freezer
* WEDGEWOOD 2-Burner propane cook-top
* A/C outlet
* Hot water heater off engine or 120V
* Ample storage for crockery
This helm benefits from no instrumentation obstruction found on many boats with Himalayans. The seat is high enough to provide adequate views forward.
* RAYMARINE 12" Hybrid-Touch
* RAYMARINE Autopilot
* RAYMARINE GPS
* RAYMARINE Depth-finder
* ICOM VHF w/ AIS
* LEWMAR Windlass with controls on foredeck as well
* MORSE single lever throttle
* Brand compass
* 315hp YANMAR 6LPA-STP2 3800rpm 700 Hrs (Installed in 2014) At 15 knots 8 GPH 18knots wide-open-throttle
* ZF Model 30 transmission 2:50 / 1
*1-3/4" A-22 Stainless steel drive shaft
* Dripless bearing
*4-Blade NIBRAL propeller 22"x22"
*BENNET Trim tabs
*VETUS Bow thruster
* 16,000btu MARINE AIR Reverse air conditioning system
* HYNAUTIC hydraulic single ram steering
* RACOR fuel filter/water separator.
* REVERSO Oil pump system
* Hot water heater off engine or 120V
*12V DC/120V AC electrical system with circuit breaker panels
* 30 Amp shore power
* Two 4-D batteries
* MASTERVOLT Battery charger
V-Berth forward accomodates two 6'5" individuals on MEMORY Foam mattresses. Ample natural air available via opening ports or the Marine Air system can take-over.
*Anchor locker forward followed by V-berth with storage cabinets under
* Next aft to port is nav table and cabinets
* Hanging locker
* Sealand W.C., handheld shower, and single S/S sink with storage cabinet under
* Buss cabin heater off engine
*DOMETIC Sealand Travler II head system
* DELTA Plow anchor with chain and 300' rode
* DANFORTH back-up anchor with rode
* NEW EPIRB
* VIKING 4 - Person life raft
* 2- Bilge pumps
* Equipment manuals
* 12V electric horn
* Navigation lights
* 2 Fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.