August 2020: Big Price Reduction. Fishing Season slowing down in LA and Seller ready to shop for his next boat.
November: Annual Yard Work in Process, Many Updates. Additional Info to Follow but she is in excellent condition.
The Viking 58 is a "BIG" 58 and this is a great example of a very well maintained, exceptionally rigged and significantly updated Viking Sportfishing Yacht. 168 sq ft Massive Cockpit Designed with Real Fishing in Mind.
The Engines have had all the MAN Recommended Services ( 2000 Hr Service Fall 2018 ) and has had all routine maintenance.
New Bottom Job, Props Tuned, Running Gear Checked, New Zincs ( Dec. 2019 )
She is equipped with Water Marker, Ice Chipper and All New Top Shelf Electronics in 2018.
This Viking is about as "turn key" as they come and ready for the Bluewater. She is a proven fish raiser with multiple tags over the past few years. See video under photo section.
Three Stateroom Three Head Vessel with Very Nice Salon, Galley and Very Huge Cockpit and Extra Large Bridge. Great Fishing Boat and Equally Comfortable for Cruising with the Family and Friends.
She is well worth a look and a great Viking at a great price.
For Additional Information and/or to Arrange a time to View this Viking Please Contact:
Mike Lewis, 850-496-1172 or MLewis@MarineGroupEC.com
All Electronics Updated in 2018 & 2019. She is Equipped with some of the Latest Greatest Equipment Available and Very Capable of Any Fishing Venture.
- 2 each 16" Simrad NSS EVO 3 Displays
- 1 12" Simrad NSS EVO3 Display
- FLIR Thermal Camera ( Night Vision )
- 1 Garmin 8612
- 1 Garmin 7610
- Garmin GSD26 CHIRP Module
- Airmar 3kw chirp transducer
- 2 VHF Marine radios
- Vesper AIS Transiever
- Simrad Halo 6' Radar
- Simrad AP48 Auto Pilot
- Fusion stereo with Sirius satellite
- 2 12 volt deep drop reel plugs in cockpit.
- 1 24 volt KVH Satellite TV
Total both engines
800 rpm = 10 gph
900 rpm = 13 gph
1000 rpm = 16 gph 10 knot
1100 rpm = 19 gph
1250 rpm = 25 gph
1500 rpm = 40 gph
1600 rpm = 55 gph 18knot
1850 rpm = 66 gph 24 knot
1950 rpm = 80 gph 27 knots
2300 rpm=130 gph 32 knots
- Twin under counter sub zero refrigerators / freezers
- Granite Countertops
- Sharp Carousel Microwave / Convection Oven
- Kenyon 3 Burner Electric Stove
- Kenmore Trash Compactor
This 58 Viking is a Three Stateroom Three Head Layout
- Master SR Port Mid Ship w/Private Head & Shower
- Guest SR Over / Under Bunks to Stbd with Separate Head Entry
- VIP Stateroom Fwd V-Berth w/Private Head & Shower
- KVH Satellite TV, with Flat Screen TVs in Salon, MSR and VIP SR
- Two Onan Generators, 20 kw, Hours 2936 and 2965
- Eskimo Ice Chipper, 500lbs / day
- Water Maker, 600 Gallons / day
- Electric Teaser Reels
- Outriggers ..
- Center Rigger
- Life Raft
- Deep Drop Electric Reel Plugs, 2 12 volt and 1 24 volt
- Spot Light w/Remote
- Huge 168sq ft Cockpit
- Fighting Chair
- Live Well
- In Deck Fish Boxes
- Custom SeaDek Faux Teak Covering
- Stereo Remote in Cockpit
- LED Lighting
- Cockpit Mooring Cover
- Cockpit Shade
- Glendinning Electronic Tournament Throttle/Gear Controls
- All New, 2018-2019 Electronics
- Captains Chair
- Insulated Drink Box
- " L " Shaped Companion Seating with Underneath Storage
- Overhead Electronics Box, Two
- Isenglass Replaced 2018
- Seadek Faux Teak Custom Deck Covering
- New Stereo
- " L ' Shaped Sectional with underneath storage
- Expandable Cocktail Table
- Mini Frig under Counter
- Custom Blinds
- Flat Screen TV with KVH Satellite receiver, ( new 2018 )
- Dinette Forward Starboard from Galley
- Sony and Bose Surround Sound System
- AC/DC Electrical Distribution Panel
- LED Lighting
4851 Wharf Parkway, Suite D-224
P.O. Box 650
Orange Beach, AL 36561