1996 Black Thunder XT430 Sport Cruiser For sale by the original owner who had it custom built in 1996!!!
Sleek 43-footer Black Thunder is one part performance boat, one part family cruiser. Highlights include well-appointed interior with premium furnishings, roomy cockpit with lounge seating, excellent helm layout. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from main salon. Air conditioned cabin that sleep 4. Galley with fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and microwave, Enclosed had with vanity.
Draft............................... 30" Hull Identification Number:
Weight...................... 11,000# DON43V091596
Fuel........................ 210 gals.
Water........................ 25 gals.
Dead-rise Aft.................... 23°
· Deep “V” entry, Planing hull with a 23° degree dead-rise aft
· Hand laid composite hull manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass cloth, baltek coring, and vinylester resin.
· The deck is thru-bolted, and glassed together for added strength
· Four longitudinal stringers are used for bottom support as well as engine beds.
· Complete custom paint job by MITCHER T CUSTOM PAINTING & DESIGN.
· Bottom is clean and virgin without paint.
HRE Racing Custom built 572 CI with Dart blocks 1471 blowers producing 900 HP each with 25 hours since a total rebuild.
· MSD electronic ignition system
Transmissions: BAM with Gear ratio of 1 to 1
Port/ Bam: B1633 Starboard/Bam: B2055
Outdrives: MerCruiser, Speedmaster 6
Drive Serial #: New in 2009
Port: OM962302 Starboard: OM962750
· Equipped with transmission
· Equipped with “Latham” stainless
· Low water pick-ups
· Equipped with mechanical trim gauges
· Quicksilver five blade
stainless steel propellers that
measure 16.8” diameter by
· “MerCruiser” Latham Hydraulic dual ram system external steering
· “K-Plane” by Kiekhaefer that measure 14” x 19”
· Two “Attwood” 3” 12-volt d/c blowers located port and starboard on transom
· One “ShurFlo” bilge pump, located center just forward of transom equipped with automatic float switch
· Two 105-gallon heavy duty fuel cells, located mid-ship below cockpit sole, both are baffled, aluminum; foamed, glassed in position
· Racor fuel filters are mounted on forward bulkhead
Fuel shut-offs are electric and mounted on the forward bulkhead as well as mechanical shut-offs at the tanks
· Two 12- volt d/c batteries secured in
battery trays on the port side of
· Battery cable ends were in good
condition and had covers required by
· Two marine, battery switches are
located beneath aft seat.
· Engine mounted 100-amp marine
alternators charge both batteries when under way.
· Factory installed circuit breakers at Helm are included to protect 12v options.
· Equipped with a “Professional Mariner” Flyback 20-3 battery
charger that operates on shorepower
· Vessel equipped with 110v a/c shorepower
circuit breaker panel in salon
· Ground fault receptacle is in galley
· Electrical is supplied thru two marine
power cords with Hubbell-type connectors
· Freshwater is supplied from a 25-gallon potable water tank
· Hot water tank
· System is pressurized using a “Shur flo”
electric pump in head vanity
· Pressure water system
· Equipped with a vanity with sink
· A “Par” electric flush head
· Approximately a 10-gallon waste holding tank fitted for pump out to port gunwale
· Equipped with an overboard discharge system
· A shower wand is provided, using a “Shureflo” shower discharge pump for drain
· Pressure water system
· Two hand-held USCG approved type-BC, size-1 fire extinguishers were onboard
· One “FIREBOY” Halon 1301– automatic discharge unit is located
on the transom
· Standard navigational lights that conform to International Rule
· Dual electric horn in engine compartment
· Eight adult life jackets onboard
· One type-IV throwable cushion onboard
· Flares with current dates and three day/night flares
· Dock lines: Six plus additional lines onboard
· Fenders: Four onboard
· “DL” #13 large fluke style anchor with 6’ of chain and approximately 150’ of ½” r
· Carpeting: in very good condition
· Upholstery: Nice inside and out
· Refrigerator: Norcold 3.2 cf, 110v/12v
· Microwave: Samsung
· Sink: Stainless steel
· Stereo: One “Pioneer” stereo’s Am/Fm with CD (cabin) and One “Sony” stereo’s Am/Fm with CD helm with two optional amplifiers, sub-woofers and uplevel speakers
· Television: Sylvania 27” flat screen
· Air Conditioning: “Cruise Air”, 7000 btu
Options, Accessories, and Navigational Equipment
1. Mooring cover
2. Cockpit cover
· Trim Tabs: “KIEKHAEFER”
· Instrumentation: Gaffrig
· Fathom meter: Lowrance digital
· Compass: Ritchie 5” magnetic
· VHF radio: Apelco 510 Hand
· GPS: New Garmin 4208
· Spotlight: Hand held
· Trim indicators: Kiekhafer
· Seat Bolster: Power
Trailer: 2012 Integrity Trailer
· Steel fifth wheel style bunk trailer
· Triple Axle with power surge brakes
· Six Tires: 235/85 R 16 mounted on Aluminum Wheels
This boat has recently been refinished by “MITCHERT”. It has a very nice appearance with no scratches or dents in the rub rails. Interior was very clean; upholstery is nice. The engine compartment was clean and in above average condition, it appears to have benefitted from conscious maintenance. The pride of ownership is truly evident throughout this vessel.
Absolutely Immaculate Black Thunder Offshore Hi-Perfomance Sport Cruiser that's been totally refurbished from stem to stern including a pair of Hameetman Racing 572 CI Super Charged 900 HP with only 25 hours of use since a total rebuild! Cruise at 60 MPH with a top speed of 90 MPH!!
All new dash and gauges, Garmin plotter and sounder!