We have a new 575 SUV here now with the new Caterpillar 12.9 Liter, 1000 horsepower engines with Quickshift gearboxes and straight shafts for those who prefer a more traditional propulsion option. This is the current Power and Motoryacht Magazine cover boat. This exciting new boat will not be available long so please call now for details.
"Riviera’s sleek and handsome all new 575 SUV is the outcome of one man’s persistence and a boat builder that really listens to its customers. While the company already had one model in its SUV range – the 445 released at the Sydney show – the 575 combines all the advantages, including its wide beam, expansive cockpit and huge master cabin, with the versatility and liveability of the single-level concept of a sports cruiser. It is a welcoming boat, with plenty of capacity for socialising, but couldjust as easily handle a trip up the east coast or a spot of game fishing in the tropics."
For IMMEDIATE help with this boat or any Riviera, Belize, or Marlago, please contact Ned Dozier at 443-995-0732 (m) or email@example.com. Thank you.
• Large volume vessel over 60 feet in length
• From the immediate acceptance and success of the 445SUV, the 565 will be a great all round entertainer. Lockable sliding rear door, 3 sided enclosed hardtop with sliding side windows as standard makes for a comfortable boat in all types of weather.
• New Generation Riviera SUV interior design - Lighter and luxurious American Oak satin finished timber with optional gloss Cherry, upholstered panels, solid surface tops all work well to make this interior very modern.
• Excellent accommodation - 3 Cabins and 2 heads with full width master. FWD cabin has generous queen bed and 2 bunks in the STB cabin.
• FWD Cabin fixed glass windows lets in loads of natural light. Generous size cedar lined hanging lockers.
• STB cabin 2m long bunks, opening overhead deck hatch, large cedar lined hanging locker makes a great cabin for kids or teenagers
• Full width master cabin - King size bed set midship with ample space to walk around each side. Port and starboard alarmed opening port holes let in an abundance of light and fresh air. Exclusive ensuite bathroom with solid surface non-slip tiled floor, surface mounted porcelain bowl and electric Vacu Flush toilet.
• Large Cedar lined walk in robe in master stateroom has generous hanging space and easy access.
• Saloon/Helm area is designed so all passengers have excellent all-round viewing when underway. Separate helm seats on the port side at the helm gives the skipper and his companion plenty of room to sit back and enjoy the cruise.
• Ergonomically designed dash for easy access to all components and the ability to fit 3 x 15 inch screens makes this dash very suitable for coastal cruising or sports fishing.
• Behind the helm is a large size U shape dinette with folding table. The table can be lowered and sides folded in to make a coffee table.
• Directly opposite this dinette is a fixed lounge running fore and aft.
• STB side has 2 separate seats facing FWD to give passengers excellent sightlines.
• 2 sliding hatches open on the port and starboard side for natural air flow when underway or at anchor.
• Aft galley located between the large cockpit and saloon is set to the port side away from the fore and aft traffic.
• 3 element induction cook top and combination microwave oven located aft in the galley allows for easy meal preparation.
• STB side bar with icemaker as standard and draw refrigeration. Glass and bottle storage in draws below solid surface top keeps the countertop free for viewing the electric pop up LCD TV.
• The large cockpit features STD side sink with lid, insulated cool box or optional freezer cool box are all easy to access at waist level.
• Port side mezzanine seating with twin recessed drink holders.
• The built in storage bins in the port and starboard side cockpit floor, side storage lockers and centrally located under floor storage allows for ample storage options for ropes, large fenders.
• Cockpit floor hinges up using an electric actuator to allow access for servicing drives and engines.
• Large storage space between the drives creates a storage space normally found on shaft drive boats.
• Optional cockpit joystick and location for sports fish mode controls makes manoeuvring easy and precise.
• Optional hydraulic platform can lift up to 400kg provides an ideal platform for a tender and makes launching and retrieval safe and simple.
301 Pier One Rd.
Stevensville, MD 21666