******************** BRING ALL OFFERS ********************
Selling as is where is with engine installed, or, optional fully completed vessel price to be discussed, and delivered in approximately 14 months from contract signing.
Vessel interior joinery work is approximately 70% completed.
*** VERY EXPERIENCED SEMI-CUSTOM BUILDER SINCE 1987***
AVAILABLE IN BOTH SINGLE AND TWIN ENGINES, ALONG WITH OTHER EXTERIOR COLOURS, INTERIOR WOOD WORK and FABRICS ETC.
THREE STATEROOMS ARE STANDARD with optional aft entry 4th GUEST STATEROOM, or crew quarters including 3 piece head. A pilothouse berth is also available.
Semi-Custom 7200 series, Pilothouse Expedition Trawler, with a redesigned exterior and the same proven building excellence since 1987.
IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN PURCHASING THIS 72', PLEASE CONTACT BILLY GRAHAM DIRECTLY.
Interior and exterior colour photos of previously completed EXPEDITION YACHTS, from 72 to 120 ft are available upon request from this broker.
This yacht is being constructed with the same craftsmanship and attention to detail, that made all previous vessels successful, from 72 to 120 ft. One discerning yachtsman who commissioned a new build several years ago, is the same gentleman along with his wife, who then commissioned a second larger vessel.
The owners were so impressed with the integrity of the builders and their staff, that the second vessel was an easy decision to make.
ALL NON RESIDENTS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, "MAY BE EXEMPT" FROM FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL TAXES, UPON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW PRIVATE YACHT, BUILT IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA. Please contact this office for details regarding your specific circumstances.
US and Canadian "MARINE FINANCING" available, contact this broker with your requirements for details.
Contact Billy Graham TOLL FREE...at 1-877-840-9142 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Shown by prior appointment only please"
Do you have a nice boat?
Are you ready to sell it?
Please Call Billy Graham at BGY Vancouver BC, Canada
• Quality wood wainscoting wall panels
• Vinyl padded removable headliner, white
• Custom wood finished or upholstered valances
• Accent lighting
• Credenza for china, crystal, silverware, with compartmentalized storage for glasses and bottles
• Dining table, solid surface top and six chairs
The Galley will include the following equipment with stainless steel fronts:
• 30” Jenn-Air smooth top slide in convection range
• 30” Panasonic microwave/hood fan over range
• 36” Jenn-Air counter depth side x side ice/water fridge
• Maytag tall tub dishwasher, 300 electronic
• Broan 12” wide trash compactor
• Hot Pot instant hot water system
• Insinkerator Garburetor
• Double under mount stainless steel sink
• Solid surface counter tops, c/w over and under storage cabinets
• Full height pantry with adjustable shelf
• Set of deep drawers for pots and pans
• All cabinets will have hardwood doors and drawer fronts
• Recessed lighting
• Tinted window glass
• Flooring - teak and holly
• Air conditioning control panel
• Solid surface bar counter top
• Fire extinguisher
Exterior Deck Outfitting & Finishes
• Mast with nav lights, including NUC lights
• Navigation electronic equipment as extra, installed to console or mast etc.
• Repeater speed log/depth sounder/VHF radio as extras, installed.
• Weatherproof speakers as extras, installed.
• Telephone and intercom as extras, installed.
• Bimini hardtop over flybridge
• Venturi windshield
• Control console c/w throttle/gear controls
• Necessary gauges, instruments, switches
• Helmsman seat
• 24” SS Edson steering wheel
• Compass c/w lite
• Electronic and navigation equipment: Radars, GPS,
Transducers, Autopilot, Telephone/Intercom, etc.
• Tender, stabilizers, ice maker, 2nd freezer, dive equipment, engine room tools, storage bins, spare or replacement parts, etc.
• Any other devices or equipment that the Customer wishes to have supplied on the vessel, i.e. swim grid ladder, etc.
400-601 West Broadway Ave
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4C2