2017 Bluewater 2550 Center Console Offshore sportfishing boat with Yamaha power.
This boat is in stock and ready for you to board. Call for an appointment.
With more cockpit area than many larger boats and her well-balanced hull design, the 2550 fishes and runs like a 28-footer while offering the easier trailering of a 25′ boat. We gave the new 2550 a host of special features—such as gunwale boards with toe space below, increased storage, a modular electric system with waterproof quick connectors and a list of other features you need to see to appreciate.
Fishing features include transom mounted 35 gallon live well, four large insulated fish boxes (two aft and two forward) plus a huge center box forward that also stores up to 9 rods at the end of the day. The console can be configured for two 12″ displays and any other electronic equipment you may need. The walk trough transom makes diving and swimming easy and is perfect for getting the “big” one onboard. With all he deck space on this boat the 2550 makes an ideal fishing platform and a great way to get your family to the sandbar.
Like all Bluewaters, her multi-plex stringer system, bonded to the hull while in the mold, gives this boat exceptional hull strength and rigidity. With a 178 gallon fuel capacity and a flat, smooth, dry ride even when the sea get lumpy, you can take the 2550 100 miles offshore to the tuna grounds or your favorite Island dive sites with complete confidence.
F300 Yamaha, Single Bow T-Top, Fixed Back Leaning Post W/Foot Rest, Custom Back Seat With Back Rest, Clarion Stereo, Garmin VHF, Garmin 7610 GPS, Taco HGS 280 Outriggers, Fresh And Raw Water Wash Down.
– 35-gallon circulating livewell with light
– 480-quart fully-lined fish box
– Five lined and insulated fish boxes
– 7' lockable rod storage – Rod storage racks P/S
– Four 316 S/S rod holders – Fully-insulated cooler under seat
– Custom console cooler seat cushions
– Tackle box in console – Lockable electronics box
– Walk-through transom with door
– Armstrong engine bracket
– Six 316 S/S pop-up cleats
– Leaning post with four rod holders
– Console storage with optional head
– Hydraulic steering with custom wheel and power knob
– Digital engine gauges with fuel management
– Racor fuel/water separator with 316 S/S head
– Custom BW electric harness with breaker-protected panel
– Dual battery system with switch
– Bilge pump with auto switch
– Raw water washdown
– Transom sink with cutting board
– Self-bailing cockpit design
– High-tech FRP materials throughout
– Foam-filled Multi-Plex stringer system
– Foam-cored transom
– 10-year hull warranty
18701 SE Federal Highway
Tequesta, FL 33469