Measuring 60' 4" ft overall, the Numarine 60 successfully reproduces the same concept and sporty design common to all the yard’s family line products. But do not call it a compact yacht: ample open areas and brightly lit interiors define the shipyard’s traditional and unique distribution of space.
A WHOLE LOT TO LIKE!
- Useful bar divides the combat galley from the saloon, providing extra workspace and a handy spot at which to grab a quick bite.
- Light textiles, pale wood, acres of chrome and a highly polished finish all help to create a feeling of space and build quality that's second-to-none.
- Large and comfortable cockpit.
- The three cabins each have their own very generously sized head, a feature likely to be appreciated by your guests.
- The use of glass around the boat is one of its stand-out designs touches - wherever you are onboard, light finds its way in the recesses.
- A large picture window in the master's cabin floods the space with light, adding to the spacious feel created by clever use of storage options.
- Class leading low noise levels - at top speed, we achieve cruise noise levels.
- Seaworthy, high performance and high comfort hull design by renown Naval Architect, Umberto Tagliavini
- 10 year structural warranty - structure engineering done by world leading Swiss engineering firm GURIT
- British designed and commissioned electrical system by Energy Solutions
To schedule a private viewing, please contact Citimarine Yachts:
+1.786.290.0384 / Toll-free: 888-215-3098
2550 S. Bayshore Dr
Miami, FL 33133