***Super Yacht Quality Under 60 Feet***
Beneteau's newest design, the MC5, branches the gap between Beneteau Power and Monte Carlo Yachts. The combination of Italian design and French boat building has created a stunning yacht that is sure to out shine all other yachts in her class.
Her hull, designed for Volvo's IPS drives, features a wave piercing bow which improves her navigation in the roughest seas.
Beneteau Power has dramatically increased the quality of design and build in this model. She is a must-see during your search of a yacht under 60 feet.
Call today to find out about her many features including:
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3-year stem to stern warranty and a 7-year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.
***Call Today to find out about availability of this incredible yacht***
Listing photos and specifications may not be of dealer's current inventory.
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception: new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele: she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high-end equipment, and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well-being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- Maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sunshade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
- Full opening on the cockpit - High perceived value: stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L microwave, electric cooktop, dishwasher
2 versions of galley : – 75L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (standard). In this case, 40L oven and the dishwasher are not compatible. he 22L microwave oven is available. – 150L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (high cabinet galley version). In this case, you can have all the equipment together, (40L oven and dishwasher).
- seating for 6 pers
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions - 32’’ TV on lifting system with Bose
- Seating for 2 - Full instruments, 2x 16’’MFDs - Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 2 opening windows, electric (option)
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes - Private ensuite head - Large berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- 2 bunk beds - 2 opening portholes
Bow VIP: - 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome - Private ensuite head - Large berth (6'7" x 5'3")
- Separate shower stalls in each head - Vacu flush toilets
The most comfortable steering position on a 48ft :
- wrap around seat ensuring proper posture for a more comfortable seating position
- adjustable position (seat & wheel)
- full instrumentation (dual MFDs)
Copilot bench, convertible into a large front sunbathing area.
Large socializing sofa with seating for 8 max :
- Foldable teak Table with cup holders and handrails (standard feature)
Multi purpose box :
- Standard: life raft storage
- Option: 50L fridge
- Option: 60L icebox
Fully equipped galley unit :
- Kenyon grill (option)
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Trash bin & storage
Other Available Options:- Full length bimini (option) - Full soft enclosure (option) - A/C on bridge with blower near the pilot (option) - 2 choices of pilot seat: standard or Besenzoni
1535 SE 17th Street #119
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316