2017 C.W. Hood 32 Daysailer
- Ver especificaciones completas
Built to Order
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Otro
- Situado en:
- Estados Unidos
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 113,650 (EUR 101,537)
Designed and built by Chris Hood of Marblehead, MA, the CW Hood 32 has proven to be a perfect balance between a classic design and a high performance daysailer.
Winner of the 2011 Sailing World "Boat of the Year" and 2011 Sail "Best Boat of the Year" and acclaimed by many professionals, the design offers owners a daysailer that is unmatched in the marketplace. Weighing just 2750 pounds, the CW Hood 32 sports a swept-back modified fin keel and modified bulb and large spade rudder configuration that offers great speed and maneuverability. Additionally, with a PHRF rating of 147, competitive sailors can enjoy fleet racing comparable to any other modern day design.
The CW Hood 32 also offers large, open cockpit with comfortable bench seating. Single-handed sailors will find everything within easy reach while still providing plenty of room for guests or crew members.
If you want to go sailing in classic comfort yet experience state-of-the art high performance, the CW Hood 32 is truly the only boat of its kind.
Call for availability and pricing. Base Price: $113,650.00
Please contact Chris Hood at (781) 631-0192
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Eslora total: 32 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Manga: 6 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 21 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 4 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Tipo de motor/combustible: Otro
- Hull and bootstripe in customers choice of Awlgrip finish in lieu of gelcoat
- Canvas cockpit cover in Sunbrella fabric
- Mainsail cover in Sunbrella fabric
- North G3 Norlon 75 reacher with turtle, halyards, running rigging and deck hardware
- Mastervolt electric inboard motor, 2hp available with solar panel charger
- Varnish on all teak, 12 coat minimum
- Loadmaster custom trailer, 2 axle, electric brakes, spare tire and mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.