This elegant clinker sloop has an authentic appearance, a practical size and a divine finish. Above all, the Maril 625 is very user-friendly. This makes this particular model very popular.
Due to extra engine sound insulation, you glide along the beautiful areas of nature in silence.
The low clearance (air draught) allows one to reach almost every destination desired. Limitless sailing pleasure and comfortable enjoyment.
Experience true sailing, as it was meant to be.
Prices Quoted include delivery to any Tingdene Boat Sales Office, following Commissioning and Trials and Inc UK VAT. Tingdene Boat Sales represent Antaris, Maril & Makma for Bushnell Marine Services and offer the complete range from all 10 of the Tingdene Boat Sales offices.
For detailed information, delivery dates and prices on the complete range of Antaris, Maril & Makma sloepen and cruisers please contact;
Guy Girling by Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01933 551622
or your local Tingdene Boat Sales Office
Tingdene Boat Sales market Antaris, Maril & Makma from all 10 of our Boat Sales locations for Bushnell Marine Services, the UK Importers
Rounded stern sloop
Simulated clinker hull
80mm rope fender with stainless steel tensioners
Choice of Waterline colours in polyurethane paint
Antifouling (2-layers) with polyester primer
Standard hull colours RAL 9010 (white), RAL 1013 (off white) and RAL 5004 (blue)
• Canopy with folding front frame and sloping rear section
• Easy cabrio system (for easier canopy use)
• Set of stainless steel bow rails • Set of stainless steel stern rails
• Stainless steel bollards (3)
• Stainless steel cleats (4)
• Anti-slip finish on deck
• Stainless steel flagstaff holder
• Built-in anchor locker in foredeck with drain
• White navigation light with 360° radius (LED)
• Standard deck colours RAL 9010 (white) and RAL 1013 (off white)
• Teakline floor (plasticised) in various colours, maintenance-free
• Steering console with teak and stainless steel steering wheel 50 cm, 6 – spokes
• Instrument panel with rev counter, fuel gauge and digital hour meter
• Upholstery in a choice of colours, including matching buttons and piping
• Solid teak coaming
• Solid teak frame around the storage compartments
• Solid teak frame around fire extinguisher in steering console
• Solid teak access steps with large storage compartments, large enough for mooring lines and fenders
• Teakline table on top of engine box
• Eco dry toilet including 10 lidbags
• Large storage compartments under the seating (6)
• Specially insulated engine compartment; with stainless steel grip and stainless steel opening for fire extinguishing
Engine options include:
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialed depending on location of the boat