Contact Jeff Barron at Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org
This Expedition Power Catamaran is ready to go. Launched in late August 2015 has been through sea trials and is fully outfitted. Highlights include:
- Owners Version. Starboard hull is owners suite. King size bed, vanity separate shower/bathroom. Two additional bunks and a sofa. Two queen cabins with ensuite in the port hulls. Two double crew cabins both complete with ensuites. Can have up to 4 crew comfortably.
- 3000 nm range at 10kn. Max Speed loaded 20kn.
- (1) 20ft RIB with center console, teak flooring and twin Yamaha 70hp outboards.
- (1) 10ft RIB with 15hp Yamaha outboard
- (1) 1700cc Yamaha Waverunner
- (2) Steelhead Hydraulic Davits
- (2) Cummins 22k diesel generators
- (2) Schenker 40 gph watermakers (24v)
- (1) Aqua Marine 40 gph watermaker (220v)
- (2) Inflatable Paddleboards (1) inflatable kayak.
- Electric Dive Tank Compressor and Various Dive Gear
- 8 Underwater Lights (Blue)
- Full 7mm Burmese teak deck
- (6) 200w Solor Panels
- (2) Pad Eyes for towing
- Fusion and Polk Audio Sound System
- Furuno Instruments (x2) and radar
- Tracvision KVH M7 satellite TV dish/dome
- Broad Band Satellite Telecommunications/Dome
- Nespresso Coffee Maker
- 48” Samsung 3D Smart LED TV in saloon with electric lift
- Silver Grey Oak laminated flooring throughout
- LG washer/dryer plus dishwasher
- Yacht is built to ABYC standards.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Bahia Mar Yachting Center
801 Seabreeze Bvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316