$132,415 promotional discount on our display model MONTE CARLO 4S Hard Top Sedan.
2015 model with an extensive list of options and less than 20 hours use.
Berthed in SYDNEY and available for immediate delivery.
This Monte Carlo 4S hard top is a highly optioned display model, with the "Exclusive" trim level, Alpi brushed oak joinery, and numerous options.
Monte Carlo have aimed at the top end of the market with their product range. The design features, choice of materials, attention to detail, and high quality finish, are truly appreciated by those who value luxury and quality.
Monte Carlo also focus on ease of operation. Whether it be the touch screen control panels, reversing camera, or joy stick controls - docking couldn't be simpler, even for the boating novice.
The extensive specification list includes:
- full beam master stateroom with ensuite
- luxury VIP cabin with ensuite
- Volvo IPS 500s IPS with joystick controls for simple docking
- dual station bow thruster
- air conditioning
- cockpit docking station; with 2 joysticks - for pod drives & bow thruster
- hydraulic teak swim platform (can be tender stowage)
- full beam electric glazed sunroof with remote control
- one-piece windscreen
- electric pilot & copilot bench seat
- electric window at helm
- sun lounges on foredeck
- electric sun awning over cockpit
- reversing camera
- mirror tinted side windows
- teak laid cockpit & galley floors
- stitched leather furniture finishes
- upgraded Euro galley appliances & designer tap ware
- sundeck on hard top
- Bose entertainment system
- Wifi connection module for iPad connectivity
- upgraded electronics pack
- multi function touch screen SIMRAD helm display
- SIMRAD 4G broadband radar
- auto pilot
Independent reviews of the Monte Carlo range highlight the impressive performance and comfortable ride, derived from the near vertical stem and wave piercing shape to the bow.
The Monte Carlo range are an Italian design, built by Groupe Beneteau. The combination of Italian styling, coupled with the financial, technical, and production might of Beneteau, has resulted in an award winning product in less than 3 years.
The success of the Monte Carlo range has resulted in a new model being added to the range approximately every 6 months. The range currently includes vessels 45' to 60' with the option of a flybridge or sedan.
For larger vessels, Monte Carlo's "stable mate", Monte Carlo Yachts, builds customisable motor yachts from 65' to 105'.
Other display models currently berthed at our Sydney office include a Monte Carlo 5 Flybridge and a Monte Carlo Yachts 70'.
Local or European delivery is available. A comprehensive handover/induction with new owners is standard with Monte Carlo motor yachts.
Contact Mark Tucker at our Jones Bay Wharf office in Sydney for:
- a brochure
- more photos
- independent reviews
- vessel inspection
**The photos with the cream white hull are of the display boat for sale. The external photos with the Aqua blue hull are media shots.
Contact Mark Tucker on +61 1300 55 00 89 or 0488 442 373.
2/36 Jetty Road
Sandringham, Victoria 3191