2015 Hinckley 43
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Situado en:
- Rowayton, CT
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 1,659,000 (EUR 1,570,428)
Owner just upgraded to a larger vessel.
Equipped with every conceivable option and has had nothing but the very finest care since new. Always in MINT condition and captain maintained for owner with no expense spared. Over two hundred thousand in options. Full listing to be available shortly, but not likely to last long. Call for details.
Photographs are as of September 2016, proper photography to come.
Please contact Clute Ely at 203 866 0882
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
- Interior layout: Standard Aft Cabin
- Interior Woodwork: Cherry
- Interior Finish for Pilothouse & Galley: Gloss Varnish
- Interior Finish for guest cabin, head, forward cabin: Satin Varnish
- Gallery Counter top: Stone: Polished Blue Pearl
- Master Head Counter top: Gloss varnished Cherry
- Helm & Passenger Seats: Luxor Leather BR 357 Stone with Luxor BR 700 white piping
Paint & Gel-Coat Colors
- Deck and Pilothouse Color: W520 Light Cream
- Contrasting Non-Skid Color: To be selected by owner
- Hull Color: Awlgrip, Jade Mist Green
- Boot Top Color: Double Awlgrip Cream
- Bottom Color: Seahawk Biocup custom mix see option P1
- Pilothouse Cushions: Sunbrella Sailcloth-Seagull with piping in Luxor leather white
- Cockpit Cushions: Luxor Leather Stone with Luxor Leather white
- Aft Cabin Cushions: Sunbrella Sailcloth-Seagull with Ultraleather color Ermine welt
- Master Cabin Bunk: Sunbrella Sailcloth- Salt with Ultraleather color Pelican piping
- Pilothouse Side Window Blinds: Chintz Topar Plus
- Curtains for Aft PH Door/Windows: Sunbrella Natural
- Interior Portlight Curtains: Sunbrella Natural
- Cockpit Cover: Stamoid Ivory
- Ext Covers, Fwd PH Windows: Stamoid Ivory
- Sureshade Cockpit Bimini Cover: Sunbrella Natural
- Throw Pillows: Sunbrella Solana Seagull 32008-000
- Teak sole in cockpit.
- Bow Rail to be Stainless steel tubing.
- Exterior handrails to be gloss varnished teak.
- Portlight in hull for guest cabin.
- Teak cockpit table with removable SS pedestal with cover.
- SS Swim handle on transom, painted to match hull.
- Cabin side portlights to be opening ports.
- Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Stainless steel post for holding up shore cord. Rod holders to be located 5' forward of the transom and angled outboard to better access drink holder function.
- Make provision for mooring whip attachment on deck. Hardware to be retractable Slimline cleats. Location of cleats TBD.
- Side entry door on port side of cockpit. Entry door to match starboard side door. Split cushion on set and seatback and apply nonskid on top of seat.
- Delete fender line SS half oval protection on toe rails and provide Megafend fleece lined fender line holders for aft 3 fender line locations. Leather color to be dark brown. Fenders in forward locations to be secured to bow rail. Retain folding padeyes on deck for three aft fender locations.
- Install 4 polished SS chocks for dock lines and delete half oval on toe rails in all locations for spring lines.
- Two sets of Surfstow Suprax paddle board racks installed on bow pulpit. One port, one starboard.
- Granite counter to be granite in lieu of standard Corian.
- Stone selection is Polished Blue Pearl.
- Galley sink to be standard mirror polished SS. Sink to be under-mounted with a 3/16" stainless Reveal.
- Beveled edge of cook-top to be let in flush to the counter top surface.
- Stidd helm seat to be full power fore and aft and power up-down. Passenger seat to be power fore and aft with power up down, pedestal to be powder coated to match deck gel coat. Power up down on passenger seat will require shortening the height of the storage drawer under the seat.
- Electric retractable Skysol side window shades in pilothouse.
- Engine upgraded to FPT C90 650 hp engines in lieu of standard Cummins engines.
- Single door Deluxe FPT digital engine control panel in lieu of two standard displays.
- Dual Racor secondary fuel filters in lieu of standard singles. Duals to include vacuum gauges and water in fuel alarms.
- Espar Airtronic 5 diesel heater with outlets in pilothouse, galley, owners cabin, guest cabin and head.
- Fold down 32" LED HD TV monitor in over head with Blue Ray Player.
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B transceiver with Receive & Transmit for the E-Series Displays.
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine E-Series.
- Sirius satellite radio connected to stereo system.
- Sirens Marine boat monitoring system. Includes position, temperature, house battery status, shore power status and high water alarm.
- Raymarine T350 Thermal Night Vision Camera on mast, painted to match deck.
- Upgraded Raymarine GS series Navigation package.
- Sea Hawk Biocop TF bottom paint in lieu of standard Interlux Micron Extra. Includes one additional coat of primer and bottom paint. Color is 50/50 mix of Black and Green.
- Interior of pilothouse and galley to be gloss varnish in lieu of standard satin. Gloss varnish to start at door to forward cabin and go through galley and pilothouse. Forward cabin, head and washer dryer space to be satin varnish.
- SureShade retractable cockpit sunshade; self stowing into pilothouse hardtop.
- Optional piping on Stidd seats in pilothouse.
- Optional Luxor Leather piping on cockpit and pilothouse cushions.
- 10 throw pillows.
- Hull LOA: 43'9"
- Beam: 14' 6" Draft: 2'4"
- Cruising Displacement: 28,000lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 500 U.S. Gallons
- Water Capacity: 100 U.S. Gallons
- Cruising Speed: 30 Knots (Est)
- Top Speed: 35 Knots (Est)
- Hull: Hinckley Dual Guard Composite Construction- Aramid fiber /E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process.
- Deck: E-Glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process.
- Deck: Gelcoat in owners choice of selected Hinckley colors with Awlgrip painted non-skid.
- Toe Rail: Tapered varnished teak with Hinckley profile.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch.
- Rubrail: Stainless steel half oval on solid molding.
- Chocks: Hinckley open bow chocks, two, type 316L stainless steel.
- Cleats: Total of eight 316L stainless steel cleats, two 12" bow cleats, two 12" sterns cleats, and four 10" pull up style spring cleats.
- Eyebrow: Varnished teak molding around cabin top.
- Handrails: Five varnished handrails. Two on cabin top, two on pilothouse top, and one at aft end of pilothouse.
- Transom Door: Fiberglass gasket-ed transom door, inward swinging and located to port.
- Hatches: Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two over sized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Ports: Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed fiberglass platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval.
- Swim Ladder: Telescoping three-step stainless steel ladder under swim platform.
- Ensign- One stern-mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket with appropriate National flag.
- Bow Burgee: Varnished teak staff with flush socket.
- Fender Pad Eyes: Eight fender pad eyes (four of each), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location.
- Pilothouse Trim: Satin varnished cherry window frames, instrument pod, and shelf on port side. Areas around the front and side window frames are also clad in varnished cherry. Satin finished cherry dash pod and faces.
- Steering Wheel: 14" varnished teak rimed wheel with stainless steel hub and spokes.
- Pilothouse Handrail: Two overhead varnished cherry handrails on overhead in pilothouse.
- Pilothouse Seating: Two manually operated Stidd helm seats in pilothouse with powder coated pedestals and owners choice of Hinckley selected Ultra leather fabric. Inboard seat slides and rotates, outboard seat slides, rotates and has up.down adjustments. "L" shaped settees on port and starboard.
- Pilothouse Table: One varnished teak pilothouse table with polished stainless steel fixed height pedestal.
- Stowage: Storage areas under port and starboard settees, under helm seat box, under pilothouse sole hatch.
- Cup Holders: One at passenger seat, one at helm side panel and one holder on each pilothouse settee back, port and starboard, and atop fiber glass helm seat base.
- Mast: Hinckley designed mast.
- Flood Light: Mounted on mast, to light the aft deck.
- Pilothouse Windows: Three fixed frame less forward windows. Two power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard.
- Pilothouse Door: Door with integral up/down opening window.
- Pilothouse Enclosure: Powered up/down opening windows to each side of door.
- Pilothouse Sole: Gloss varnished teak and tulipwood.
- Pilothouse Sole Cover: Sunbrella covers for varnished cabin soles.
- Covers: Forward outside mounted Stamoid window covers. Side, inside mounted Stamoid fabric window cover.
- Cockpit Trim: Varnished teak cockpit coaming and coaming cap.
- Cockpit Seating: Molded fiberglass "L" settee on port and starboard. Cushions covered fabric selected from wide range of Hinckley choices. Side boarding door; opening door in cockpit coaming starboard side.
- Boarding Steps: Molded step with teak tread below coaming door on starboard side.
- Cockpit Sink: At forward end of cockpit in starboard side amenity.
- Refrigerator: At forward end of cockpit in starboard side amenity.
- Stowage: Storage areas under port and starboard settees, under boarding step, under cockpit hatch.
- Cockpit Shower: Shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening.
- Cockpit Cover: Attached to pilothouse top, fastened with snaps, zipper for transom door. - Stamoid
- Scuppers: Three, with direct overboard drainage.
- Interior Finish: Cherry finished with satin varnish.
- Cabin Sole: Teak and tulipwood in gloss varnish.
- Locker Doors: Cherry paneled locker doors.
- Cabin Doors: Cherry paneled doors.
- Counters: Corian, in owners choice of Hinckley selected colors with polished stainless steel under mounted sinks in galley and head.
- Refrigerator: U-Line C2275DWR 2 drawer refrigerator with freezer an ice-maker.
- Stove: Electric 2 burner cook top.
- Microwave: Microwave oven under counter top.
- Galley Storage: Slide out glassware storage at aft end of galley, slide out pantry unit under inboard helm chair.
- Trash: tilt out trash container in galley under sink.
- Faucets: Grohe fixtures in galley sink and head sink.
- Shower: Separate molded fiberglass shower enclosure with teak seat.
- Forward Berth: Centerline berth, berth cushions are 6" total thickness with 1" thick soft-density top layer. Owners choice of several fabrics.
- Guest Bathroom: Berth cushions are 4" total thickness, with 1" thick soft-density top layer. Owners choice of several fabrics.
- Interior Hardware: except where noted, hardware is stainless steel or chrome-plated brass.
- Interior Curtains: Drop down accordion style in linen color Sunbrella marine curtain fabric.
- Cabin Sole Cover: Sunbrella covers for varnished cabin soles.
- Sheets: One set of fitted sheets each for the forward cabin and aft cabin berths.
- Locker Doors: Push button catches.
- Towel Bars: Two, one in the head and one in the shower.
- Mirror: Full-length mirror mounted on head door and custom fit mirror in head.
- Jets: Two Hamilton 322 jet drives
- Engines: Twin QSB 6.7 liter 550hp Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps for variable control hydraulic bow thrust-er and anchor windlass. Transmission; ZF280-1 or equal, with reverse gear & 1.24:1 reduction.
- Autopilot: Raymarine model P70 interfaced to GPS.
- Jetstick II: Hinckley's 2nd generation integrated Jetstick control system with Hinckley's "H-Lock"automatic positioning and steering, feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Bow Thruster: Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster.
- Engine Hatch Risers: Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Steering: Power assisted hydraulic steering.
- Gauges: SmartCraft Vessel View multi-functional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level.
- Trim Tabs: Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- CV Shafts: Aqua-drive CV42, or equal, mounted between each engine and water jet coupling.
- Engine Controls: Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Air Conditioning: Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat.
- Generator: Onan 13.5kw.
- Fuel Tanks: Two 250 gallon fuel tanks with fills and vents on both port and starboard side decks.
- Fuel Filter: Single Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator.
- Fuel Vents: Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line.
- Blowers: Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC.
- Windlass Package: 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Muir hydraulic windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck.
- Fire Suppression: Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Bilge Alarms: High- water bilge alarms, with Ultimate Senior switches.
- Hydraulic Alarm: Alarm for low level hydraulic fluid.
- Shore Cord Reel: One 125/250 VAC/50 amps shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control.
- House Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-4D batteries rated at 840 AH total capacity.
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-3100 batteries with approximately 1610 CCA at 0 degrees F for starting the propulsion engines and the generator engine. Distribution Panel; 24-volt DC panel with thermal-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meters.
- Alternators: Each engine equipped with an 80 amp 24 VDC alternator for starting batteries and a 130 amp 24 VD alternator for house batteries.
- Battery Switch: Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Bonding: A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode.
- Invert-er: Mastervolt 50 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Battery Charger: Mastervolt 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries.
- Lights: LED lighting with dimmers.
- Light Dimmer: Dimmer switches provided on all overhead lighting, except shower.
- Windshield Wipers: Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and freshwater windshield washers.
- 12- Volt Outlet: Cigarette-lighter type outlet inboard of the helm.
- 110-Volt Outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the engine room and one in the pilothouse.
- Spotlight: ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck.
- Aft Deck Floodlight: Mounted on the mast, painted to match the deck.
- 48"high definition digital open array radar antenna painted to match deck color. Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna. Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer.
- Stereo Components: Hinckley whole boat audio system featuring NuVo components with Samsung Blu-Ray disk player and ipod/iphone dock in salon. System includes independent zone and source controls for master cabin, salon and cockpit. Apple Airport interface to allow wireless streaming from ipod, ipad or iphone. Includes AM/FM radio tuner.
- Monitor: Master Cabin- 26" LED HD TV on bulkhead. Blu-Ray player connected to TV.
- Water System: Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- Water Tank: Stainless steel 100 gallon tank.
- Water Heater: Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat.
- Toilet: 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 43-gallon aluminum holding tank and over board discharge.
- Sump Pump: 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate.
- Electric Bilge Pumps: Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with float switches.
- Emergency Bilge Pump: Whale manual bilge pump, mounted below cabin sole.
- Oil Transfer Pump: For engines, transmissions and generator.
- Thru Hulls: Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Pressure Pump: One Flojet 24-volt DC pump with accumulator tank.
- Saltwater Deck Wash: PAR 6900-Series pump,with spigot, hose and faucet mounted inside anchor locker at bow.
- Engine Box Insulation: 2 lbs./sq. Mylar faced lined foam.
- Gaskets: Double gaskets on engine hatch cover.
- Engine Air Intake: Baffled and insulated.
- Muffler: Custom mufflers, insulated wet exhaust system.
- Pilothouse Overhead: Sound absorbent material.
Paint and Finish
- Hull: Owners choice of standard Awlgrip colors.
- Deck: Owners choice of standard gelcoat colors.
- Bottom: Owners choice of Hinckley recommended paints.
- Exterior Teak: Minimum of nine coats of tung oil varnish.
- Interior: Satin varnish.
- Boat Name: Name and hail port on transom in 22 kt gold backed lettering in owners choice of styles.
- Boot Top: Owners choice of Awlgrip single of double boot stripe.
- Bell: 8" Brass bell.
- Compass: 4 1/2" Ritchie compass, mounted forward of helm.
- Fire Extinguisher: Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers.
- Flares: Three hand-held flares.
- Horn: Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult type I PFDs and two youth jackets.
- Lines: Four docking lines, 40'X5/8"
- Running Lights: Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Four inflatable fenders, 10" with Polartec covers.
- Boat Hook: Mounted under starboard side deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.