2013 Rick Brown Houseboat
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Otro
- Situado en:
- Tisbury, MA
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- US$ 275,000 (EUR 255,007)
Boat builder Rick Brown recently has recently finished a very attractive "house boat" vessel that, after her launching this past July, is currently his floating shop. To describe this boat as anything short of fantastic would be selling her short. Capable of having almost any type of interior that you could imagine, She floats on wood hulls and is capable of staying put with raisable steel tubes, called spuds. If you are in the market for a house boat type of boat, Do not miss seeing this vessel. She is remarkable. This boat is located on the island of Martha's Vineyard.
Shep's cell 781.254.2385
Please contact Shepard Shove, CPYB at 508-693-8900
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Eslora total: 40 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 17 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 40 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 1 Pies 4 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 24000 Libras
Luz del puente: 16 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Tipo de motor/combustible: Otro
Circuito eléctrico: 110V
- Two hulls, each is 3' deep, 5' wide and 40' long.
- Hulls are framed with pressure treated southern pine, planked with
3/4" marine plywood and all bedded in 3M 5200.
- Hulls are sheathed in 3/4' yellow pine as ice protection
- Fastenings are stainless steel
- Hulls have 6"x8" fir beams running athwartships and are decked with 2" by 10" spruce, then felt paper, then plywood
- Launched July 2013
- Vessel wired for shorepower with outlets and lighting
- 6.5KW diesel generator installed
- Fully functional wood burning stove
- Doors on each end are 8' by 8'
- Sliding doors on either side are 4' by 8'
- Porches on each end of the boat
- Potty style head with tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.