Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Diseñador: Christophe Barreau
Garantía: 5 años
Forma del casco: Catamarán
Eslora total: 57 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Manga: 26 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 53 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 10 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 14 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 29983 Kilogramos
Peso seco: 13700 Kilogramos
Tipo de transmisión: Sail drive
Opciones de Motor
Engine Option 1: 2x 55 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (211 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (227 Galones)
- The architecture of the Catana 50 makes for an elegant silhouette and gives pride of place to passenger comfort.
- Perfect for a family or a group of friends, the Catana 50 has a fully equipped U-shaped galley that can accommodate groups of up to ten diners with ease.
- Its three spacious cabins are a haven of comfort for six passengers.
- The excellent design of the bimini top, with an open view to the front of the boat, enables the installation of solar panels as well as providing great sunbathing opportunities.
- As far as safety is concerned, the Catana 50 combines all the advantages of both large and small boats.
- Its incredible stability on the water, due to its 50 feet and its significant headroom under the nacelle, is complemented by its astonishing ease of manoeuvre.
- The instruments are all located in the cockpit, with the toerails, lifelines and handrails designed for easy, unrestricted movement and to avoid an awkward stumble in heavy weather.
- Tacking, reefing and handling the daggerboards are much easier as a result, particularly with the help of electric winches.
- Voted "Boat of the Year" in 2008 by the leading US sailing publication and highly praised by recreational sailors, this catamaran is our bestseller and a dream of a boat.
- Today it benefits from the advantages of Carbon Infusion, used as standard in all Catana production, with the roof, main partitions, and different structural reinforcements all manufactured from carbon fibre.
- Thanks to the infusion process, other improvements made and the extensive use of carbon fibre, the new 2011 version of the boat weighs 3,500 kilos less than before.
- This significant weight optimisation will yet again enhance the performance of this luxury catamaran: 17 knots at a wind speed of 25 knots!
- A record for sailing before the wind of almost 25 knots!