This Flyer 550 attracts with its sporty look and temperament. The boat is very well maintained, acquired from its first owner.
It is additionally equipped with Suzuki outboard engine 90 hp, CD Player, Speakers, Amplifier and VHF.
Please contact Marta Zlateva at 00359 889217302; 00359 888807075
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Diseñador: Beneteau Power + Boxer
Forma del casco: V profunda
Eslora total: 5.47 m
Manga: 2.34 m
Peso seco: 1040 Kilogramos
Potencia Total: 66 KW
Marca del motor: Suzuki
Modelo del motor: DF-90 ATL
Tipo de motor: Fueraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Gasolina
Potencia del motor: 66 KW
Número de depósitos de combustible: (100 Litros)
Número de literas simples: 2
Altavoces de bañera
Bomba de achique manual
Bomba de achique eléctrica
Mesa de bañera
Colchonetas de bañera
Escalera de baño
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new flyer cabin has been designed by Boxer, who is famous for its motorbikes. This might explain the sporty look and temperament of this true Cabriolet. (Nice detail: the sun awning can be stowed in a front locker).
- Composition: GRP sandwich with balsa core and addi- tional foam buoyancy. - Winching eyebolt on bow - High-comfort padded pilot and co-pilot seats. The seats are height-adjustable and rotate through 360° - Access to the cabin is through a 2-part GRP door with closing hatch l toilet.
- Self-draining cockpit. - L-shaped cockpit bench seat with cushions. - Removable cockpit table to starboard. - Cockpit locker to starboard.
- Grey-tinted PMMA windscreen with aluminium surround - Helm position is protected by a folding sprayhood at the forward end of the coachroof.Sprayhood stowage is built into the coachroof and is closed with a protective hatch.
- Helm console with position for electronics, 2 built-in rev counters, fuel gauge and 12V socket. Three-spoke sport steering with and built-in engine control. Co-pilot’s handrail. - Cable steering.
- U-shaped settee convertible to double berth. - shelves and stowage.
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND SAFETY SYSTEMS
- 2 bilge pumps (1 electric + 1 manual)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.