2013 Apreamare Maestro 65
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- EUR 1,500,000
Apreamare 65 built in 2013, in top condition. Fully equipped, ready to cruise. Advanced technology with contemporary design. This breath-taking beauty yacht was tailored to the highest standard with unique features to maximize your sailing experience: Helm station on the fly bridge (Maestro 82), Rigid Hard Top, Extension of the fly bridge, stabilizers Gyro Me Iteam Mare 40 tons, watermaker 130 It.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.yachtsgreece.com, under SALES/ MOTOR YACHTS/ MY/3043
Please contact Nikos O. Papadakis at +30 (0)210 983 63 12
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
- Length F.T : 20.16
- Length hall : 19.74
- Length water line (fully laden) : 16.60m
- Maximum width : 5.74
- Draft under propellers (fully laden) : 1.20m.
- Beam : 5.70m.
- Engine Volvo penta/ Man : 1360
- Engine hours : 5
- Fuel : Diesel
- Fuel capacity : 5,000 litres
- Maximum speed at full loaded displacement : 32
- Cruising speed : 29 knots
- Elegant interiors featured with rich woodwork and carpeting, together with the most advanced technology, providing you with
- the most luxuries experience.
- This innovative designed yacht is features with: Hull and deck offering a large area perfect for socializing and includes the openair
- steering position; large fly bridge; bright and airy salon; control station; galley; equipped office; spacious owner’s cabin;
- VIP cabin; comfort and privately located guests cabin; owner’s bathroom; VIP bathroom; guests bathroom; port crew cabin;
- starboard crew cabin; crew bathroom; the interior was clever designed allowing to use the natural light and air to create an
- oasis of tranquility.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.