Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Diseñador: Stefano Righini
Forma del casco: V Modificada
Eslora total: 116 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Manga: 25 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 7 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 286000 Libras
Luz del puente: 31 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 315261 Libras
Potencia Total: 4868 HP
Marca del motor: MTU
Modelo del motor: 16V 2000 M93
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Potencia del motor: 2434 HP
Marca del motor: MTU
Modelo del motor: 16V 2000 M93
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Potencia del motor: 2434 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (736 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (4700 Galones)
Número de literas simples: 10
Número de camarotes: 5
Número de aseos: 6
Size & Main Characteristics
Length overall (Loa) 35.46 [m]
Waterline length (Lwl) 28.58 [m]
Beam at main section (B) 7.4 [m]
Beam overall (Bmax) 7.65 [m]
Gross tonnage 250 [GT]
Draft to keel at full load (Tfl) 1.41 [m]
Draft to keel at half load (T1/2) 1.36 [m]
Draft to keel at 1/3 load (T1/3) 1.34 [m]
Hull height 3.68 [m]
Height above waterline 9.5 [m]
(half load displacement – no antennas)
Full load displacement (1) 148 [t]
Half load displacement (2) 139 [t]
1/3 load displacement (sea trial)(3) 136 [t]
Fuel capacity 18000 [l]
(daily tanks + structural tank)
Fresh water capacity 2800 [l]
Black water capacity 1400 [l]
Gray water capacity 1400 [l]
Speed @ fuel stop power=70%
(4) ~ 21 [kns]
Maximum speed (4) ~ 26.5 [kns]
(fuel stop power= 100% MCR)
Range at fuel stop power=70%
(5) ~ 485 [nm]
Aft deadrise angle 9.4 [°]
Maximum passengers number 18
Owner and guest accomodations 8 persons in 4 cabins
Crew accomodations 5 persons in 2 cabins
Propulsion & Steering
MAIN ENGINES 2 MTU 16V 2000M93. Diesel engines,
16v cylinders , with this
· MCR: 1790 kW @ 2450 RPM
· Single piston displacement : lt. 2,23
· Stroke: 156 mm
· Bore: 135 mm
· Spec. consumption @ M.C.R.: 207
(tollerance + 5%, ISO 3046
conditions ; L.H.V. Fuel = 42800
· Smart Line electronics.
GEARBOXES 2 ZF 3060 V, reduction rate 3:1,
installed on resilient mountings.
TRANSMISSION V-Drive with universal joint.
SHAFTS MODEL : BCS
Marinox 17, Æ 110 mm, supported by
brass stands and tubes.
Tides shaft seals.
PROPELLERS · Number of blades: 5,
· Diameter: 1180 mm,
· Material: NiBrAl.
RUDDERS MODEL : BCS MT-620
Rudderholes and pole of the rudders
in Marinox 17.
Bar and yoke in carbon steel.
INTRUDER AISI 316 steel, fixed. Total width: 4620
FLAPS MODEL : BCS MY4000
AISI 316L steel . Width (each): 550
BOW THRUSTER · MODEL : TRAC 50 Hp
· System : electric
· Power : 35.8 kW (50 Hp).
· Thrust: 6130 N (625 Kgf).
· Protection grid on tunnel.
- 5 Staterooms, Plus Convertible Media Room (6 Staterooms)
- Master Stateroom: King with master bath and walk-in closet
- 2 VIP Staterooms, Queens with En Suite Baths
- 1 Guest Stateroom, Three Twin size berths (one Pullman) with En Suite Bath
- 1 Guest Stateroom, Full size berth with En Suite Bath
- Media Room with En Suite Bath, Convertible to King VIP
- Crew Quarters 6/7 and Crew Lounge
- Spacious Utility Room with Two Full Size Washers and Two Full Size Dryers, with an additional third set of washer and dryer for crew in the lazarette
- Stainless Steel Galley: Spacious, Chef Friendly
- Aft Deck Spacious Seating: Bar, with Surround Sound Audio System
- Fly-bridge: Spacious Entertainment Area & Seating- Bar, Hot Tub, Shower, Dining, Grill, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, with Surround Sound Audio System, and Two Retractable Sunroofs
- Two Forward Sun Lounges with Audio System
Garage - Lazarette
- Engineer's Room / Two Bunks, Shower and Head, Washer/Dryer
- Launch Mechanism for 18 ft Tender
- Launch Mechanism for Jet Ski
- Headhunter Sewage Treatment System Marpol 2010 Compliant with fully certified "legacy mode "compliance
Structural & Mechanical Upgrades & Enhancements
- "Composite Enhancement" project: Large fiberglass yachts often suffer from limited stiffness longitudinally over the length of the vessel, as well as at critical "Hard Points", such as struts, rudder posts and stabilizer attachments. Under the guidance of the Naval Architects from the Winchester Design Group, the Azimut 116' was stiffened and reinforced at each critical area under the "Composite Enhancement" project. Structure added to fiberglass stringers and hard points throughout the vessel resulted in a singularly stiff straight hull and unequaled smooth ride. In addition, proper reinforcement of the stabilizer bases (3 5I8" of Epoxy E-Glass Composite frame to frame and stringer to stringer) eliminate the "oil Can" flexing of the hull with its incumbent noise, which is commonplace with Zero Speed Stabilizers found on many composite vessels
- ELBA's "Quiet Ship" project includes upgraded "Soundown" insulation throughout the vessel, with particular attention to salon and stateroom floors, walls and overheads, with additional attention to source suppression from the machinery spaces and air handling systems throughout the vessel
- Shore power from any marina world-wide is converted and filtered by an Atlas SPA 60KW System located within the machinery space protected from corrosive salt environment found in typical Lazarette installations.
- Zero Speed Stabilizer performance is difficult to achieve on designs like the Azimut 116' due to a naturally rapid roll period and limited draft. To address this challenge, a custom designed "Trac" zero-speed stabilizer system, factory engineered for the Azimut 116' application with upgraded software was chosen. Elba's "Quiet Ship" project provided proper reinforcement of the stabilizer bases, eliminating the "oil can" flexing of the hull with it's incumbent noise, which is commonplace with Zero Speed Stabilizers found on many composite vessels
- MTU 16VI2000 M91 engines, MTU's most trusted high performance engines, with a two year MTU engine warranty.
- As sound and vibration suppression were top design priorities for the build, upgraded and custom engineered engine mounts ("Soundown") were fitted, in preference to the standard units supplied with the MTU 16V2000-M91's, as part of the ELBA "Quiet Ship" project
- Upgraded 20 ton Cruise Air air conditioning (full warranty), and upgraded 2" main distribution plumbing
- Away from the dock the yacht employs an electric Bow Thruster system demanding significant intermittent power. Accordingly, 80 KW (33% larger than standard) Kohler generators were chosen (full warranty service from Kohler dealers worldwide)
- Upgraded: Cantalupi breaker panels with Load Management by Ward's Electric
- As part of the ELBA "Quiet Ship" project, upgraded engine room "Soundown" insulation was added (40% more than standard) (Class A))
- Alpha La Val fuel cleaning system for continuous fuel polishing prior to fuel entering engines
- Awl-gripped engine room and lazzarette
- Four 350 watt "ultimate" Solid State underwater lights
- Upgraded batteries both service / mains (Northstar Gel Sealed units - No venting))
- Upgraded chargers (150%) and extra back-up battery chargers
- Upgraded exterior (Awl craft) paint both hull & house
- Upgraded Delta "T" extraction fan system and controls for proper engine operation and minimum noise is an integral part of the ELBA "Quiet Ship" project
- Upgraded engine room Air conditioner self contained system
- Through hull valves throughout boat have been upgraded from bronze gate to SS Ball valves
- Upgraded Grey and Black water plumbing throughout with schedule 80 and schedule 40 PVC, to eliminate vacuum leaks and odors common with standard snap joint tubing
- Five Upgraded cameras and security system monitored = from Bridge, helm, Master Stateroom or Captain's Cabin
- Two engine room cameras monitored from Bridge, Helm, Engineer's Cabin or Captain's Cabin
- Upgraded bilge paint throughout vessel (limited rough surfaces that attract dirt)
- Bilge system upgraded with 8 additional pumps, added to maintain dust dry, odor free bilge)
- Upgraded 4-blade propellers (Class S with Dynamic Balancing - see propeller reports)
- Upgraded redundant bonding system throughout vessel helps eliminate corrosion problems
- Upgraded dual shore power cables (2 x 75') for easy dockside hook-up
- Upgraded bow thruster system: The Custom 116' = features the ability to select the generator to feed the Bow Thruster = dynamically at the helm to address any situation that might arise, in = addition to 33% oversized gen sets eliminating any need to power-down = galley and A/C loads during docking operations
- Upgraded Sea Hawk bottom paint (3 coats)
- Boot stripe around hull
- Upgraded wiring and sub panels done to RINA = specifications by Ward's Marine Electric
- All wiring to RINA specifications, with electrical panel furnished by Cantalupi, upgraded to U.S. specifications and installed by Ward's Marine
- DC air compressor
- All systems pumps arrangements are redesigned for serviceability throughout the vessel
- All hydraulic system lines and pumps are upgraded to support quiet, efficient operation of Zero Speed Stabilizer System
- Optional enclosure over struts designed by Naval Architect (to prevent flooding if struts were to be compromised)
- All Upgraded Racor dual-redundant fuel filters for main engines and generators
- Upgraded stainless appliances throughout the vessel
- Added copper nickel raw water piping in place of stainless steel
- Upgraded floor plan and interiors by designer (See listing in Interior Upgrades)
- Upgraded engine and Bow Thruster hand held remote control for trouble free docking .
- Three washers and three dryers, with separate crew laundry
- Two 180 Kg Posidonia anchors in steel
- 100m steel chains (16mm of diameter)
- Two 4000W, 24V anchor winches on bow
- Two 2200W, 24V mooring winches in aft cockpit
- Ten cleats in total (two on aft, two on bow and one at midship each side)
The wide Fly bridge is accessible through the internal staircase in the wheelhouse and the external staircase in the aft cockpit.
Windscreen in steel and lexan
Three-seat helm seat (port side)
- Pilot console includes:
- Main engines controls
- Main engines and reversing gear gauges
- Instruments for navigation (see Electronics)
- Trim tabs control/indicator
- Bow thruster controls
- Electric search light, horn and navigation lights controls
- Forward anchor winch control
- Fire extinguisher pump control
- Maneuvering intercom connecting wheelhouse, main deck (aft and bow) and engine room
- Outlet and Hand Held walk around maneuvering and docking controls
Wide fiberglass sofas (on starboard side)
Bar furniture with sink, fridge and icemaker on port side; Working top in Corian; Bar top in teak
Four stools with backrest
Round barbecue cabinet on port side
Extendable table in teak for 12 people
Five Dedon fiber dining arm chairs
Three sun lounge chairs with center table
Raised teak storage and platform at helm floor
Surround sound (six) speaker system with remote control CD/iPod player
Water jet tub integrated in fiberglass cabinet, placed in the middle of seats and sunbathing area
Fiberglass arch with navigation lights, antennas and search light
Two electric Bimini tops integrated in the fiberglass arch structure, opening toward aft and bow
Upgraded Awl-grip non-skid flooring surface
Drainage holes discharging outboard
Stainless steel handrails around aft area of Fly bridge
Azimut logo in stainless steel
Upgraded Covers for seats, sun pads and console
Main Deck & Cockpit
- Teak 12 mm planked deck with edge coaming
- Teak cap rail with stainless steel hand rail on bulwark
- Spotlights for deck lighting
- Recessed area of superstructure for storage of mooring hooks
- Intercom in the Forward and Aft main deck
- Glued glass windows without metallic frames on the superstructure, Mirrored side windows
- Watertight side doors for access to the Engine room, Galley and Lobby
- Fuel and water fillers on each side of the superstructure
- Two side boarding gates on the bulwark in the cockpit
- Marquipt ladder for side access
- Curved door in stainless steel and tempered glass, for the access to the salon
- Fiberglass bar equipped with basin with fold-down faucets and lid, refrigerator, ice-maker and storage on aft deck starboard side
- Staircase with teak steps and stainless steel handrails from Aft cockpit to Fly bridge, port side
- Variable height teak table with stainless steel bases, five Dedon fiber dining arm chairs with cushions, structural sofa with cushions in the cockpit to accommodate 12 people; converts to sun lounge with upgraded cushions and covers
- Six speaker surround sound system with remote controls connected to CD/iPod
- Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway in stainless steel and teak, stored inside the first step of the starboard staircase
- Manual swimming ladder in stainless steel
- Full size garage door integrated to the aft board, becoming a wide swimming platform when open, with teak flooring surface, accommodates two sun lounges, table and four chairs, has built-in indirect lighting, a 46" LED HD TV connecting by remote control to DVD/CD/iPod speaker system, all divided by a curtain between deck and lazarette
- Teak on the swim platform when garage door is closed
- Electro-hydraulic mechanism for opening/closing of the garage door
- Launching and recovery system for tender
- Launching and recovery system for jet ski
- Recessed small peaks on transom to receive water shore plug and hot/cold water shower on one side and electrical & TV shore plug on the other
- Fire extinguisher hose and washing hose inside recessed areas on bow and in aft cockpit on starboard side of superstructure
- Control panel placed inside the portside handrail to control: gangway, exterior lights, garage door, launching and recovery systems for tender and jet ski
- Stainless steel gates, port and starboard side leading in to the staircases of the aft board
- Fiberglass staircases with teak steps and stainless steel handrails at each side of the aft board to descend to the aft platform
- Black water discharging connection on aft port side.
Main Forward Deck
- Stainless steel bow protections for anchor
- Chain storage with drain and washing chain pump
- Fenders storage areas integrated in the superstructure
- Sunbathing seat integrated on bow of superstructure, with cushions and covers, and two built-in speakers with remote control music to iPod/CD system
- Sunbathing area on the superstructure with stainless steel handrails, three inch sun pad for four, with sun pad covers
- Fresh water plug for deck washing
- Fire extinguisher hose
- Intercom station
- Three windscreen wipers for front windows of the wheelhouse
- Windscreen covers for front and side windows of wheelhouse
- Outlet for Hand Held walk around maneuvering and docking controls
Atlas SPA 60KW Shore power system
The entire system has been carried out according to I.E.C., C.E.I. and RINA rules in force at the moment.
The voltages on board are:
- 208V a.c. 3 phase 60 HZ
- 24V d.c. for lighting circuits, low-power users, signals, emergency lighting and electronics
- Electrical wiring is housed in self-extinguishing closed PVC conduits. Electrical wiring is realized with anti-flame materials and with proper size section related to the use.
Main electric control panels:
- Control room (main panel)
Secondary panels are placed throughout the boat, in strategic easy to reach areas
All equipment has ground junction with adequate = cords and braiding of copper with proper section. =C2=B7
The ground system is the following:
- Ground system for machinery, sea water intakes, etc. This system is linked to aft zinc by means of two copper straps stretched the length of the yacht.
- Ground system for electrical circuits, which join all control panel grounds and electrical equipment grounds, is connected to independent porous plate.
- Two 80 KW generators, 220V 50 Hz, located in the engine room, with hour meter; 0 hours warranty
- Sound shield box, control panel and 12V d.c. starter; Predisposition for remote starter
- Two 100A 477V 60Hz smart "Y" automatically configured to 208-477V, Single phase or three phase 50-60Hz shore power inlet location, located on transom and connected to Atlas system through an insulating transformer 380V/220V, 45KVA
- Alternating current power sources run to the main electrical panel in engine room provided with voltmeter and frequency meter for 220V power grid. Power sources are protected by calibrated fuses and their connection with the line is accomplished by remote control switches. There is one bar system only that spreads current to all users. Each user is singly protected by magneto/thermal switches.
- Group of 24V lead batteries; 680 Ah for lighting, signaling, low power users
- Group of 24V batteries; 420 Ah for main engines starter
- Two groups of 12V batteries 15 Ah, for generators starter
- Group of 24V leaded batteries, 220 Ah for electronics, intercom and emergency
- Group of 24V lead batteries, 115 Ah for MTU electronics
- Automatic battery charger for service batteries, 100A X 2
- Automatic battery charger for emergency batteries, 30A
- Automatic battery charge for MTU electronics batteries, 30A
- Automatic battery charger for emergency charging of = main engines starter batteries, 30A
- Alternator on each main engine charging main engines starter sets
- Alternator on each generator charging generator starter batteries set
- Lines for 24V d.c. users, coming from main panel, are protected by magneto-thermic switches or fuses
Lighting System and Outlets
- Lighting system works with the following voltages:
o 220V a.c. for Engine room lighting
o 24V d.c. for cabins lighting
- 24V a.c. system comes from service batteries
- Lighting of Engine room is 208V by means of watertight ceiling lamps
- Lighting of the external Main deck and Fly bridge is done through watertight lamps and LEDs
- Four 350 Watt underwater lights
- Lighting of paintings and sculptures 24V swivel framing lights
- Lighting under onyx s 12V 50,000 hour LED strip lights
- Interior ceiling lighting 24V mini--swivellighting
Controls and Alarms
- Voltmeter and ammeter on main panel for 220V power and on Wheelhouse monitor
- Lighting buttons on main panel and Wheelhouse monitor to connect/disconnect shore inlets
- Lights on Wheelhouse monitor for generator overload
- Control on main panel and Wheelhouse monitor for generator starter/on/off
- Opening/closing bar controls on main panel and = Wheelhouse monitor
- Ammeters on main panel and Wheelhouse monitor for battery unload
- Ammeters on main panel and Wheelhouse monitor for battery load
- Engines and gearbox alarms on Wheelhouse and Fly bridge consoles
- Fuel high/low level alarm on Wheelhouse monitor
- Fresh water high/low level alarm on Wheelhouse monitor
- Grey and black water high level alarm on Wheelhouse monitor
- Bilge water high level alarm on Wheelhouse monitor and electrical Wheelhouse
- Three areas fire alarm in crew mess and Wheelhouse monitor
Wheelhouse and Fly bridge Consoles$100,000 Allowance for owner's choice electronic package
Phone system with PABX central unit connected to telephones placed in the following areas: o
- Wheelhouse o
- Salon o
- Media Room o
- Galley o
- Utility Room o
- Master Cabin o
- VIP Cabins o
- Guest cabins o
- Crew Cabins.
Maneuvering intercom system with five stations: o
- Fly bridge
- Maneuvering area on bow
- Aft cockpit
- Engine Room
- Master Cabin: Home theatre Demon DHT-500SD 55" Samsung HD/3D Smart TV, iPod, Blu-Ray DVD/CD, Direct TV Satellite Receiver
- VIP Queen Cabins: 32" Samsung HD/LCD TV, Compact DVD/CD, Direct TV Satellite Receiver, two Bose overhead speakers with amplifiers.
- Guest Cabins: 19" TV Samsung HD/LCD TV, Compact DVD/CD, Direct TV Satellite Receiver, two Bose overhead speakers with amplifiers.
- Captain's Cabin: 13" TV with DVD/CD, satellite Direct TV receiver
- Crew Cabins: 20" TV with DVDICD, satellite Direct TV receiver
- Crew Lounge 15" TV with DVDICD, satellite Direct TV receiver
- Media/VIP:Bose Surround sound System, 63" Samsung 3D (6 pairs of 3D glasses), HD/LCD TV, with Blu-Ray DVD/CD, iPod, Direct TV Satellite Receiver, all controlled with hand held Universal remote control system.
- MainSalon:Bose Surround sound System, one 50Samsung HD/3D/Smart with Blu-Ray DVD/CD, iPod, Direct TV Satellite Receiver, all controlled with hand held Universal remote control system, and one Samsung 49" HDTV in the aft salon area (by sliding door entrance) which is installed in a remote controlled, ceiling mounted, fold-down lift mechanism, which rotates 360 degrees and allows an easy view from salon as well as from aft deck area.
- Aft Cockpit: Four Sony loudspeakers with separate volume control connected to stereo system in the Salon by remote control, and optional viewing of Samsung 49" HDTV in the aft salon by remote controlled, ceiling mounted, fold-down lift mechanism, which rotates 360 degrees, all controlled with hand held Universal remote control system
- Bow Area: Two Sony loudspeakers with separate volume control connected to the stereo system in the Media Room, all controlled with hand held Universal remote control system
- Fly bridge: Six Sony loudspeakers with separate volume control connected to the stereo system in Salon, all controlled with hand held Universal control system
- Centralized system with suction in each compartment connected to the main collector positioned in Engine room
- 24V electric pump, maximum capacity 200 lt/min (53 gals/min) with controls on electrical panels of Engine room and Wheelhouse
- Emergency manual pump placed in Engine room
- 24V automatic electrical bilge pumps in Engine room, Aft garage, cabins and bow peak.
- Separate movable hose suction is linked to main collector
- Emergency suction in Engine room connected to one of the main engine's sea water intakes
- High water level alarm for each compartment with gauges at Wheelhouse electric panel
- Copper piping
Fire Alarm & Safety System
- Portable extinguishers with powder and/or CO2 in all areas of the yacht
- CO2 centralized system to act on fire devices in Engine room, safety valves upon engines and generators, acoustic alarm = system and gates to shut off venting conduits
- Emergency handle in Aft cockpit to control CO2 centralized system
- Handle in aft cockpit to activate pneumatic system to cut out the fuel electric pump and electric extractors in engine room
- Fire alarms connected with sensors placed in various areas of the yacht
- Fire alarm connected with gasoline vapor sensor in Aft garage
- Sea water fire hose (see Sea Water System)
- Smoke detectors in all cabins, galley, salon, media room, hallways and foyers
- Two aluminum tanks placed in Engine room and two structural tanks positioned mid-ship and aft peak. Total capacity: 18,000 lt (4700 gls)
- Each tank is provided with copper breather pipe and electric sensor for level monitoring
- Fuel levels and alarms are visible on Wheelhouse monitor and on main panel
- Fuel filling operation is carried out on each side of the superstructure. It is possible to fill each tank separately.
- Reversible 24V electro-pump, automatic and manual, to transfer fuel from structural tanks to engine room tanks
- Pump controls on electric panels of engine room and wheelhouse monitor
- Emergency manual pump
- Double separating filters for the pipe that connects engine room tank and main engines/generators. (MTU filters for main engines, single Racor filters for generators)
- AISI 316 copper or rubber flameproof piping
Fresh Water System
- System can be fed both by structural tank placed on bow with a capacity of 2,800 lt. (736 gls) and shore connection.
- Plug for the shore connection on transom.
- 24V autoclave electric pump, positioned in Engine = room and with 140 lt/min (37 gals/min) maximum flow rate, pumps water = from structural tank to all users: washbasins, sinks, showers, WCs Sea- = land, electrical appliances, aft platform shower and main deck hose.
- Two boilers with 150 lt (39.6 gals) each for all = areas placed in the Aft garage
- Copper piping
- WC with 'Jet' system
Black & Gray Water Tanks
- One grey water tank with 1450 lt (380 gals) total capacity to collect showers, sinks, washbasins, appliances and fan coils discharge
- Crew heads, master heads, starboard VIP and starboard guest heads discharge into an auxiliary tank and afterwards pump into the main tank. For that purpose the pump is integrated into the 'Jet' system.
- Electrical level connected to electric pump placed close to the tanks with 42 lt/min (11 gals/min) maximum flow rate. The pump works both automatically and manually. In the first case, a timer guarantees the total emptying of the tank outboard. The pump control is in the Wheelhouse console.
- WC discharge is piped, under pressure, through the Jet pump into the structural black water tank (total capacity: 1450 lt - 380 gals). Black water tanks can discharge either outboard or ashore by means of an automatic/manual electric pump (24V). The pump control is placed in the Wheelhouse.
- WC 'Back Up' system provides the ability to use the second 'Jet' pump (dedicated to gray waters) instead of the first one. In that case, black water will be pumped into the gray water tank.
- Predisposition for 3-way valve in order to discharge outboard
- Copper and steel piping
Sea Water System
- Four main water intakes with stainless steel = valve and filter: two for general utilities and one for each main engine.
- Anti-fire, air conditioning, water maker (when = installed) and generators cooling are connected to the two sea water = intakes for general utilities.
- Part of cooling main engines water is used to = cool gear box and risers for gas discharges.
- Copper-Nickel and AISI 316 steel, 3 mm thick = piping. Copper piping in case of diameter less than %"
- Sea water fire system with electric pump, 220V, = 200 lt/min (53 gals/min) maximum flow rate, placed in engine room and = connected to three main deck hoses (bow and stern). The pump control is = positioned on the wheelhouse console, electrical panel in engine room = and close to anchor winch.
Air Conditioning, Venting & Extractor System
- Air Conditioning 250,000 BTU.
- Upgraded 20 ton cruise air compressors with warranties
- Engine room venting system through two electric fans (220V) and two electric extractors (220V) in order to guarantee good air circulation
- Air Mist Eliminator on sides of superstructure to avoid water entering into the ducts
- Cooling unit, cooling pumps and circulating pump placed in engine room .
- Centralized air extraction system for heads.
- 24V electric extractor in the aft garage
Three electro-hydraulic units in the aft peak for rudder's trim tabs, = gangways and transom-door with launching/recovering systems for tender = and Jet Ski; each of these is 24V with its own tank and circuit
Lubricating Oil Changing System:
- Aluminum tank (360 lt, 95 gals) placed in Engine = room, large enough for main engines, inverters and generator oil = replacement
- Users are connected to the tank through hose, = working either for the discharging of the dirty oil or the replacement = with the clean oil
- One reversible electric pump to permit all the = possible transfers of the dirty/clean oil from/to the users
- Engine room done to class "A" specifications.
- Ceiling, sides and bulkheads of engine room are = completely insulated with absorbent, soundproofing and heat insulated materials.
- Venting and extracting ducts are insulate.
- Heat insulation of the superstructure through Rockwool Coatin.
- Main engine discharging ducts are insulated through ceramic composite material.
- Three auto-inflatable life rafts for 12, 12 & 8 people
- Two ringing life belts with emergency light
- Portable extinguishers to protect all areas
- 24 life jackets
- Two mooring hooks
- Eight mooring lines and 50 mt towing line External cushions
- Eight fenders
- Canvas for cushions, fly bridge console and front windows
- English labeling in engine room
- Owner's manual
- Architectural, Engineering, Electrical Drawings and diagrams
- Small motor manual
- One year full warranties
- Two Year hull, superstructure and engine warranties
Manufacturer Provided Description
While the size of 116 Azimut will amaze you, what will win you over completely are the elegance of line and the harmony of design of this mega luxury yacht. Experience the excitement of a planning hull, with all the privileges only an admiral can grants.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.