Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 41 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Manga: 12 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 8 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 15211 Libras
Lastre: 5555 Libras
Peso seco: 15211 Libras
Tipo de transmisión: Sail drive
Opciones de Motor
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (83 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (44 Galones)
- The standard version include 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 2 head compartments.
- The fittings arrangement
guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and
- The furniture and the bulkheads are in marine plywood and in composite (Laricross®) respectively
with visible sections in teak and enamelling.
- Frame trims are solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled
sections along with the timberwork provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious
- Openings: one port and one hatch.
- The forward cabin is fitted with a double berth and bedside tables, large
locker under the bed with separate compartments.
- A spacious wardrobe with hangers and a low cabinet, is
adjacent the private forward head compartment.
- The mattresses have removable covers as standard in nonstain,
flame-proof microfibre fabric.
Forward head compartment
- The head compartment has a port.
- It is furnished on a plastic reinforced by incorporated fibreglass
moulded platform with a water collection tank and an electrical pump for the discharge.
- It is equipped
with a wash unit - stainless steel wash basin and elliptical top in Plexiglas -, mixer tap and flexible
shower, accessory holder, mirror and marine WC.
- The floor has an integrated grid shower base in solid
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via a hatch which can be opened and the port located near the
- The dinette has the typical semicircle shaped layout.
- The rectangular table slides aft to
facilitate forward seating.
- The table legs and base units are in aluminium.
- Various storage units, above the
sofa backrests, make easy the stowage.
- All sofas are fitted with cushions, which have removable covers as
standard in non-stain, flame-proof microfibre fabric.
- The top ceiling are in marine plywood, removable and
finished in scai leather.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via three 120 Ah service batteries.
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- Quick 40 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply (via socket
protected by a circuit breaker), electrical cable.
- A 12 V electrical panel is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel also provides information on
voltmeter consumption, 12 V, Ah 12 V, voltmeter 220 V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A cigarlighter
socket 12 V, plug 220 V, is located below the panel.
Lighting and sockets
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward cabin
- reading lights in the forward cabin
spotlights in the head compartments
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
steel double sink with mixer tap.
- 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste bin
below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted
along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-40
- Power: Hp (Kw) 40 (29)
- Propeller power: Hp (Kw) 38 (28)
- Rpm: 3200
- Starter motor (2 kW)
- Alternator: 12 V/115 Ah
- Single lever remote control
- Display provided by the constructor
- Folding ?duck-billed? type propeller
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The fuel tank is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins.
- It has a 170
litre capacity and is equipped with a level indicator.
- A 44 Ah/730 starter battery is specifically dedicated
to engine ignition and separated by the consumption batteries.
- In case of need the consumption batteries
can be used for the engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre
surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter
guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
bulkheads are of 27 mm ?Laricross ®? sandwich
panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is of
- The structure (cage), with recess-moulded
frame floor of carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin,
ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to
guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finishing.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways,
a non-slip finishing is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1.000 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- 2 steering columns of plastic reinforced by incorporated fiberglass
- 1 aluminium quadrant
- Return blocks
- Stainless steel wires
- Pinions with chains
- Aluminium emergency helm
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
Pulpits and stanchions
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel
tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
- 8 stowage lockers:
- 1 deep aft locker offering ample stowage
- 2 side lockers in the cockpit seating, easily accessible and extending to broadside
- 2 side lockers aft of the steering on the cockpit sides
- 1 cockpit locker for a self-inflating life raft
- 1 forward locker for sail stowage and gas bottle housing
- anchor stowage locker
- Aft ward chart table, chart stowage under table top, organizer unit with shelf and drawers.
- Seat on the
- Instruments panel to the left side of the seat.
- The German mainsail sheet reels to below deck and up to the winches
- Mainsail track and carriage (Harken)
- 2 boom end blocks (Harken)
- 2 deck entry blocks (Harken)
- 2 deck exit blocks (Harken)
- The genoa system is composed of:
- 2 genoa tracks (Harken)
- 2 genoa bearing carriages (Harken)
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks (Harken)
- 4 mainsail sheet return blocks (Harken)
- Self-tailing, aluminium winches produced by Harken:
- 2 x 53.2 STA genoa sheet winches
- 2 x 48.2 STA mainsail sheet winches
- 2 x 44.2 STA halyard winches
- 2 winch handles