Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: Catamarán
Eslora total: 35 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Manga: 19 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 3 Pies 3 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 12100 Libras
Opciones de Motor
Engine Option 1: 2x 9 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (105 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (26 Galones)
- Dining table: F/G in centre cockpit. Folds down to create double bed.
- American Oak used for interiors.
- Slides and cabin top lined with frontrunner carpet and vinyl.
- Common area - soles timber - teak with holly inlay. Finished in high gloss two pack polyurethane (Estapol) finish ? four coats..
- Cabin soles carpet.
- Cockpit cushion seats and backrests in Saloon
- Solid doors on all private cabins
- Mattresses to be 4" foam upholstered
- Cabins lined
- Solid lockable door.Oak/Ash/Cedar exterior finish with waterproof laminex interior finish
- PAR manual toilet
- Sullage tank built in. Pump out by shore station
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks to be easily accessible and to meet MSB survey requirements
- Vanity basin with pressure fresh water
- Fresh water shower with flexible hand-held hose
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Cupboard/shelves to very high quality
- Custom made electrical switch panel with circuit breakers. Very high quality throughout.
- Tinned wire used throughout.
- 3 x heavy duty batteries. BESCO 487 (or equivalent).
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Solar Panels: 2 x 120 watt solar panels BP brand (or equivalent).
- All cabins with individual lighting.
- Galley/saloon area - 2 x fluoro lights.
- Diffused lights over aft deck - 2 lights.
- Centre cockpit lighting.
- Maxie 2 burner LPG stainless steel stove with griller. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- 2 bowl stainless steel double sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Whale single tap.
- Laminex galley tops, cupboards with perspex sliding front.
- Refrigerator with attached separate freezer. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Good storage/cupboards.
- Drop-down dinette table finished in matching laminex and decorative timber.
- Dinette upholstered. Seats 4? foam with backs 2?.
- 2 x Liferings
- 2 x Buckets
- 20m of line
- Floating rescue light
- Twin Yamaha 10hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start.
- Dual engine controls at starboard helm station.
- Hatches (6 in total)
- 2 x Forward Hatches Aluminium frame 500 x 500 (Gebo)
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches. (Gebo)
- 2 x Aft cabin hatches (Gebo).
- 4 x Mooring cleats.
- 1 x Anchor cleats.
- Forward catwalk swim ladder - hinges under hinged catwalk.
- Ventilation: 2 x Dorade vents (PVC ? Seabird?).
- Mast base turning blocks RF 1350.
- Saddle at base of mast for halyard attachment.
- 8 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand..
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 600mm high to meet Australian survey requirements..
- 4 x access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 1 x manual bilge pump. (Survey boats have 3 manual pumps).
- Twin steering compasses. Olympic brand ? 100mm diameter card.
Mast / Boom / Sails
Mast and boom by Tempo Spars. Mast Tempo Section Anodised clear.
? Double Spreader, 7/8 rig.
? Standing Rigging - Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wire
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 wire.
All fitted with Sealock turnbuckles and end fittings.
? Hinged mast base to allow for lowering on boat.
? Halyards ? 2:1 Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 10 mm Double Braid, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 12 mm Double Braid with snapshackle spliced to end.
? Boom outhaul.
? 2 x mainsail single-line reefing lines fitted and lead back to the cockpit.
? All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches
? Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST40?s.
? Fully battened mainsail. Luff adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens.
? Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
? Self-tacking headsail traveller track with hardware.
? Tempo mainsail batten sliders.
? Boom cradle will be fitted on the hardtop.
Anchoring / Mooring
- Primary anchor system consisting of 35lb CQR type Plough anchor with 30 metres x 8mm short link galvanised chain plus 50 metres x 16mm anchor rope.
- Manual Anchor Winch: Muir (or similar) brand manually operated anchor winch mounted on foredeck.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 4 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).