The Azimut evolution is one of the most desirable boats on the market. Her owner has spared no expense with an "Open checkbook" policy. This Azimut 62' is fully loaded to American specs. This three stateroom layout with crew quarters makes for a great family cruiser, and the plentiful exterior space with additional seating on the flybridge makes it perfect for entertaining.
2016: Brand New 23kw Kohler Generator with 3-year warranty.
1. 1000hr Service complete proactively
2. Remove, polished, dynamically balanced and reinstall propellers, shafts and replace two 75mm x 95mm bronze cutlass bearings.
3. Install all new KVH Tracvision M3 satellite TV system and KVN M10 direct satellite receiver with RF remote control.
4. Install new Wave Wifi with 2.4 GHz 11DB antenna and wireless access point.
5. Install new Cockpit/Flybridge/Salon stereo system.
6. All new TV's throughout boat. Master- "Samsung" 32" LED HDTV 1080P. Forward VIP- "Toshiba" 24" LED HDTV 1080P with built in DVD player. Starboard guest stateroom- "Samsung" 26" LED HDTV 1080P. New digital analog audio converter for Apple TV/Bose interface.
7. Install NEW Deep Sea Matrix Thru-hull 6500 Lumens blue color 110-220VAC underwater lights.
1. 12 new batteries AGM 105 AH.
2. New Carpet Sea Island color throughout salon area, steps and all staterooms.
3. New Aft deck table
1. New A/C compressor and A/C Sea water pump. Full maintenance service for air conditioning system.
2. New Blue LED overhead lights installed in Salon and Galley.
1. Full crane inspection and restoration. Installed new lifting cable and all new hydraulic hoses
1. Watermaker service. Installed new salinometer. Replace membranes and changed all fluids.
2. Installed new Garmin 5212, multifunction touch screen display on Flybridge and Garmin G2 Blue vision chart for South Florida/ Bahamas
Please call Matthew Stone at 954-854-6153. Owner is motivated and the boat is easy and ready to be seen.
75k Price Reduction!!! This is the best priced Azimut in it's class
In physics, a quantum is the minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction - but in the yachting world, QUANTUM is a fully-loaded, stylish & sexy, well-maintained 2009 62' Azimut Evolution with low hours.
The interior of QUANTUM is warm & inviting, while still exhibiting the Italian stylishness for which Azimuts are well-known; her full-beam master stateroom, not to mention her two additional over-sized guest cabins, will leave you convinced that, this listing aside, the yacht must be at least seventy feet. Combine this with her more-than-ample exterior spaces - her flybridge alone comfortably seats eight guests - and it is easy to see why Azimut 62s are rarely on the market for long.
Given all of this, it goes without saying that one need not be a theoretical physicist to see that QUANTUM is a seriously compelling deal. She is easy-to-view and very ready-to-be-seen in Delray Beach.
Designing for maximum luminosity was one of the primary goals for the designers of the Azimut "Evolution" - and QUANTUM unquestionably delivers on this front. Broad windows, skillfully integrated into the hull's design, allow light to illuminate all the three staterooms below deck. The spacious, well-appointed interior layout is far superior to any yacht in its class. As you walk through the Salon, you will find spacious seating for the whole family!
The galley is masterfully integrated into the dining area, giving QUANTUM yet another area for entertaining. Continuing forward, you will pass by the lower helm station before walking down the private stair case to the guest quarters. Midship you will find independent access to the Master stateroom, allowing for maximum space and a private suite. On the port side there is a day head for everyone's convenience; adjacent to the day head is a twin guest room with side-by-side berths. The spacious forward VIP has an ensuite bath and a walk-in closet, providing for more than ample storage.
Every last detail was designed for the owners comfort, from the wide open sunbathing area to the dining area and not to mention the spacious helm console. Aft of the spacious entertaining area is ample room for a tender or waverer. Another prime example why this vessel is in a league of its own.
2525 Marina Bay Drive West
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312