The original 68 foot model was built by the Terranova shipyard in Sardinia, and was delivered as a hull number 4 of only 8 semi-custom yachts ever made. The 1st hand owner has fitted the boat heavily and equipped with the highest standard equipment, including a solid 2-inch teak decking, custom made furniture, 2x 136kg ship anchors w/16mm chain, TRAC zero-speed stabilisers, custom audio and stereo system on and below deck etc.
The current second-hand owner purchased the boat in Italy in 2014, and commissioned a major refit with all new refurbishing, refitting and deck and layout changes including technical and mechanical updates. The boat was then heavily used by a family of 4 who lived onboard and sailed the Caribbean, Bahamas, U.S. East coast and the Mediterranean. With the new owners, she has completed over 5,000NM and long-distance sailing. The displacement and handling is exceptional as she has experienced very rough seas and difficult situations with absolutely no mechanical or construction problems.
There are all original invoices for every working hour or spare part that ever happened onboard in the past 3 years. The boat is loaded with spare parts for everything in the engine room as well as on deck, including engines, generators, AC, navigation, tender, electronics, hydraulics etc. There is a recorded logbook for every move, transfer, or casual cruise and every recorded expense regarding the boat, backed with every original receipt.
Two tenders inclouded:
- BRIG 3,40 m : 30 HP Honda 2015
- TIGER Marine 6,00 m : 130 HP Yamaha 2018
The boat was taken care of professionally and is kept in a perfect condition.
Length: 68 ft.
Beam: 19.35 ft.
Draft: 5.25 ft.
Displacement full load: 60 T
Fuel capacity: 6000 l (1000l day tank)
Fresh water: 1000 l
Grey water tank: 350 l
Back water tank: 350 l
Eco speed: 10 kts
Max speed: 16.5 kts
People: 6 + 2 crew
Year of build: August, 2008
Place of build: Terra Nova Shipyard, Sardinia
Engines: 2X MAN 650 HP
Engine hours: PORT: 1.031h, STBD: 1.033h + Last service completed on 850h, following at 1000h (all invoices onboard), service will be done November 06.2017 on Palma de Mallorca by MAN official service
Generators: 2X Kohler 20 KW each
Generator hours: PORT: 6782h (next service at 7000h) STBD: 6827h (next service at 7000h)**
Batteries - new batteries for engines, service, generators (invoices onboard)
+ Generators were heavily used in 4 years of cruising in the Caribbean waters, regarding there was no docking electricity or converters. On 6000 hours the generators were completely rebuild including new water pumps, seals, bearings, injectors and valve adjustment… etc. All invoices are onboard.
- HP Pressure water maker 120l/h : complete service in Palma (new membranes, new HP pump, new sea water pump, filters…)
- AC - Climma - 72.000BTU, all new electronic boxes in every room, new capacitors for all fans and main compressors - including factory rebuild compressors and new sea water pump (invoices onboard)
- Stabilasers - ABT-Trac - new display, new chip and hydraulic oil change, all new parameters, copleete service by AB Track service in Palma de Mallorca
- Bow thruster, Stern thruster - hydraulic
- 5 waterproof Raymarine cameras, 2 engine room, 3 on deck
- KVH sat phone (V7 and M7)
- AIS marine traffic
- Astel Marine remote control boat operator (engines, thrusters, anchors)
- Raymarine G series
+ 72 nm. Raymarine radar
+ Opacmare hydraulic 650kg crane
+ Complete kitchen refit
- new upholstery inside and outside
- new bimini
- new covers
- new carpets in bedrooms
- new dishwasher
- new washing machine
- new LED lights on deck (everything)
- new underwater lights (4X)
- new cockpit sun cover
- new cockpit winter cover
56 Bridge Street
Newport, RI 02840