Loaded with options, this 2008 25' Ranger Tug has spent most of her life on fresh water and has been stored inside every winter. A double-axle trailer is included so you can take her anywhere! Bow and stern thrusters make docking a breeze. Her owner has spared no expense when it comes to upgraded electronics and other options including an AIS system, enlarged swim deck, tender and davit, as well as a new full canvas cockpit enclosure.
Please contact the listing broker, Wayne Smith, directly at 516-445-1932 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dorill has been in freshwater for all but 28 days of her existence and has been stored inside every winter. Recent upgrades include new seat upholstery and full camping canvas (2015), Kahlenberg D-OA air horns (2015); 4 new tires on the trailer (2016); and new electric brakes (2013). She comes complete with a 2014 Mercury dinghy that rides on the extended swim platform that was installed in 2015 together with a Hurley Marine dinghy davit system. A 2-axle trailer, specifically designed for Ranger Tugs is included.
The owner will include a 2016 New York State Barge Canal Season Pass with purchase.
Entering from the aft transom and seating area, the salon is bright and airy with plenty of head and legroom. It features a TV, DVD player and radio as well as a dinette, featuring new upholstery, on the port side. The galley and head are located on the starboard side, aft of the console. A comfortable v-berth completes the interior lay-out, providing all the features you need for overnight excursions and vacations.
- Rear view camera of dinghy and swim platform that can be connected to tow truck for rearview vision under tow. (Display to be purchased by new owner)
- AIS Class A Vesper Marine Watchmate 850
- Lumitree Caprera2 LED spot lights (2) with White/Blue LED's located in cockpit
- LED cabin lights
- LED anchor light
- Go light spot light
- Red chart lighting for cabin
- Newly upholstered plush vinyl seating in cabin
- Added arm rests to captain's chair
- Additional footrest for captain's chair
- Added padding for v-berth
- Curtains and shades for all windows
- Modified dining table allowing for more space in cabin
- Nicro solar power vent
- 2 axle trailer made for Ranger Tugs
- four new tires (2016)
- mounted spare tire plus additional rim suppiles
- electric trailer brakes
- trailer bearings and brakes checked/serviced in 2016
- camera cable connector installed on trailer for interconnection from trailer to truck (cable not supplied)
- Two-burner stove - one electric, one butane
- Flo Scan engine fuel monitor
- Trim tabs, Bennett hydraulic
- Jabsco raw water wash down pump in cockpit
- Fortress anchor with 100' line and 6' chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316