2009 Hanse 630e
- Ver especificaciones completas
Price just reduced
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Mallorca, España
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- EUR 450,000 Impuestos pagados
The Sicky Toffee, Hanse 630 e, was launched on 2008 although a model from 2009 and was upgrades in 2011 and 2015. All GRP with carbon rig, twin steering, dinghy garage. Yanmar 110hp diesel engine, generator, air conditioning, watermaker. Carbon rig with Park Avenue boom, electric primary winches. Sleeps 6 guests in 3 double cabins, plus crew cabin for 2 crew, forward. All cabins en-suite. Spacious saloon with seating around table to starboard with "L" shaped galley aft and further seating and navigation station to port. Updated with B&G Zeus navigation screens, new canvas and liferafts etc. Hull polish, anti-fouling and servicing done for the 2016 season. Kept and maintaned by full time skipper.
Lying Mallorca,ready to be seen no notice.
Mallorca Naval +34 871 941 371
Cristina Rodríguez email@example.com
Please contact Cristina Rodríguez at +34 687 57 55 56
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: judel / vrolijk & co
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 19.0 m
Manga: 5.21 m
Eslora en la flotación: 17.09 m
Calado mínimo: 2.95 m
Calado máximo: 2.92 m
Desplazamiento: 23731 Kilogramos
Lastre: 8912 Kilogramos
Peso seco: 23731 Kilogramos
Potencia Total: 82.03 KW
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Tipo de transmisión: Sail drive
Potencia del motor: 82 KW
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (799 Litros)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (599 Litros)
Número de literas simples: 2
Número de literas con dos camas: 2
Número de literas dobles: 1
Número de camarotes: 4
Número de baños: 1
Sleeps 6 guests in 3 double cabins.
Master cabin forward with offset King sized berth, settee, various storage areas, en-suite with Tecma electric WC, hand basin and separate shower.
Two twin berth cabins aft, both en-suite with electric WC, hand basin and shower.
Crew cabin forward with 2 single berths. The single crew cabin off the saloon has been converted into a workshop/storage area.
Spacious saloon with seating around table to starboard, further seating and the navigation station to port. “L” shaped galley aft to starboard with ample storage.
Large cockpit with twin
New crew cabin 2015 in foredeck with 2 bunks (1 foldable), a hand basin and electric WC
Large open cockpit with seating and 2 tables.
Twin steering positions aft, garage with door that becomes bathing platform. Garage currently being used for general storage. Dinghy stored on foredeck.
- DVD player
- CD player
- TV set
- Wind speed and direction
- Cockpit speakers
- Voltage Systems:
- 24v DC and 230v, 50Hz AC. 12v DC for engine start.
- State of the art centralized multiplex BUS system controls all DC circuits and monitors all ships functions.
- Central computer with touch screen panel at navigation station with pre-programmed standard combinations of functions (program factory locked).
- Remote controlled battery switches for easy handling.
- 24v Electric equipment: electrical anchor windlass,
- 2 x electrical winches – 68 AEST, pumps
- Navigation lights, interior lights, refrigerator box in galley.
- Outlets 230v – at chart table, forward cabin, aft cabin, galley, saloon and heads.
- Battery Banks:
- All batteries new in 2013, service and start batteries.
- All batteries AGM type.
- Engine start battery – 12v/90Ah.
- Service battery bank – 24v/660Ah
- Inverter 3000W with battery charger – 24v/70 amp.
- Battery charger – 24v/20 amp for engine battery.
- 1 x Alternator 12v/150 amp (2013).
- 1 x Alternator 24v/110 amp (2013).
- Generator 3000 rpm, 10.2kW, sound isolated in engine compartment (new Nov 2011).
- Approx 885 hours (at May 2014)
- Shore Power:
- 1 x 230v 16A shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- Electric equipment and shore power connection adapted to 115v/60Hz
- Other Electrical:
- Isolator switch.
- Battery charger
- Fresh water maker
- Washing machine
- Manual bilge pump
- Hot water
- Deep freezer
- Electric head
- Air conditioning
- Electric bilge pump
- Bow thruster
- Microwave oven
- Solid surface, CoreanTM black quartz with integrated double sink
- 3-burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled
- Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in anchor locker
- Microwave 230V
- Extra large fridge of approx 130 l, top and front loader with light
- Second fridge, front loader, capacity approx. 80l
- Lockers and drawers
- Trash can
- Cockpit table
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak sidedecks
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Electric windlass
- Bimini Top
- Spray hood
- All GRP with carbon rig.
- Hull painted in Porsche Macadama Brown metallic, white decks. Decks covered with Flexiteek 6mm vinyl sheeting with white or black seams.
- Semi balanced, profiled rudder with self-aligning roller bearing.
- Standard composite iron/lead T-shaped keel, with stainless steel bolts.
- Opening transom hatch with hydraulic rams and remote control.
- Twin steering positions.
- Dinghy garage aft. Dinghy currently stored on deck.
- Stainless steel communication mast fitted aft - 2016
Engines and tank
- Yanmar 110hp diesel engine. Engine control at starboard helm.
- Fuel filter/water separator.
- Stainless steel shaft with 4-bladed folding propeller.
- Maxpower VIP 150 retractable bowthruster, 2011.
- Fuel capacity of 820 litres in 2 stainless steel tanks
- Water capacity of 690 litres in 2 tanks
- Holding tank with sea or deck discharge for each WC
General and safety
- Emergency tiller
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- 1 x electric bilge pump with hose for compartments
- 1 x electric bilge pump with automatic switches for different compartments
- LED navigation lights
- 2 x Eurovinil 6-person liferafts, stored on deck - 2015
- Retractable windlass 24v/1000w
- Flush retractable anchor davit with anchor roller and gas spring lifting assistance
- for storage inside the locker
- 60m anchor chain
- 40kg Delta anchor with 70m of 10mm chain, stainless steel
- 6 x retractable mooring cleats
- Warps and fenders
- 2 x stainless steel frames cockpit tables with teak leaves
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
- Hot and cold shower on aft deck
- Sprayhood – 2015
- 2 x biminis - 2015
- bimini covering aft area of cockpit – 2012
- 3.20m semi-rigid dinghy - 2015
- Outboard engine 5hp – 2015
Rig and Sails
- 3 spreader silver anodised aluminium mast, tapered
- Standing rigging in rod
- Running backstay Vectran Highload
- Mainsail track with sliders and batten cars, Y-split at lower end
- 1 pair of spreader lights
- Silver anodised aluminium boom, with 2 reefing lines and outhaul
- Cockpit light integrated in boom
- High end electric jib furler, below deck for maximum luff length
- Main halyard
- Jib halyard
- Booming topping lift (for main)
- Main sheet
- Jib sheet
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Split backstay with hydraulic adjuster
- Standard composite iron / lead keel, T-shaped
- Performance draft: 2.95 m / 9´7
- Option: telescope keel, 2.35 - 3.10 m / 7´7 - 10´2
- Stainless steel keel bolts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.