STICKY TOFFEE is a 2009 model and is a highly specified example of her class. She is perfectly equipped for warm water sailing. Designed by the Judel Vrolijk design team she has a sleek, easily driven hull and offers fast, comfortable and easy sailing. A lot of thought has been devoted to the deck layout from both an operational point of view, and also to make the most of the outside environment when in port or at anchor. Her interior is spacious and full of clever design touches. STICKY TOFFEE has been professionally maintained by a captain. In Nov 2011 she had many upgrades with work in Malta.
Her special features include, carbon mast and boom, bow-thruster, replaced gen set, water-maker, air-conditioning and general high equipment levels.
May 2016 she had her annual spring service, including hull polish and antifouling..
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Epoxy resin infused closed cell sandwich core construction.
• Carbon fibre chain plates.
• Vacuum consolidated GRP laminate strong back with UD reinforcements.
• Painted hull in dark brown (Porsche macadama brown metallic) without waterline and ornamental stripes.
• Isophtalic gelcoated deck in white
• Nenylester resin infused closed cell sandwich core deck; carbon fibre reinforcements.
• Inherent thermal and sound insulation.
• Deck covered with Flexiteek 6mm teak-coloured vinyl sheeting with white or black seams.
• Self-draining cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
• Semi-balanced, profiled rudder with self-aligning roller bearings.
• Standard composite iron/lead keel, t-shaped.
• Stainless steel keel bolts.
• 2 x Electric primary winches – 68 AEST (24v).
• 2 x Secondary winches – 54 AST.
• Opening transom hatch with hydraulic rams, remote control.
• 2 x Stainless steel framed cockpit tables with folding teak leaves.
• Stainless steel swim ladder.
• Storage for gas bottle.
• Opening portlights in cockpit.
• Stainless steel pushpit with ensign staff socket.
• Stainless steel split pulpit.
• Stainless steel stanchions tapered.
• Rail gates on both sides.
• Electrical deck wash pump inside anchor locker.
• Extra locker in cockpit with stainless steel hatch.
Engine & Gearboxes:
• 1 x Yanmar 110hp diesel engine.
• Engine control at helm station starboard.
• Fuel filter/water separator.
• Engine room sound insulated and illuminated.
• Stainless steel propeller shaft.
• 4-bladed folding propeller.
Maintenance & Performance:
• The systems have been serviced in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations
• Twin wheel steering system.
• Twin control consoles integrated into the helm pedestals for easy access to sail instrumentation.
• 2 x black steering wheels.
• Emergency tiller.
• Maxpower bowthruster VIP 150, retractable, 24v/10.7kW (new Nov 2011).
• 24v DC and 230v, 50Hz AC. 12v DC for engine start.
• State of the art centralized multiplex BUS system controls all DC circuits and monitors all ships functions.
• Central computer with touch screen panel at navigation station with pre-programmed standard combinations of functions (program factory locked).
• Remote controlled battery switches for easy handling.
• 24v Electric equipment: electrical anchor windlass, 2 x electrical winches – 68 AEST, pumps, navigation lights, interior lights, refrigerator box in galley.
• Outlets 230v – at chart table, forward cabin, aft cabin, galley, saloon and heads.
• Main battery switches.
• All batteries new in 2013, service and start batteries.
• All batteries AGM type.
• Engine start battery – 12v/90Ah.
• Service battery bank – 24v/660Ah batteries.
• Inverter 3000W with battery charger – 24v/70 amp.
• Battery charger – 24v/20 amp for engine battery.
• 1 x Alternator 12v/150 amp (2013).
• 1 x Alternator 24v/110 amp (2013).
• Generator 3000 rpm, 10.2kW, sound isolated in engine compartment (new Nov 2011).
• Approx 885 hours (at May 2014)
• 1 x 230v 16A shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• Electric equipment and shore power connection adapted to 115v/60Hz.
• Isolator switch.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
• 40 litre water heater, running from engine and/or 230v immersion heater.
• Water-maker Dessalator Duo (24v/230v), New Nov 2011. 81 litres/hour
• 1 x Manual bilge pump.
• 1 x Electric bilge pump with hose for compartments.
• 3 x Electric bilge pumps with automatic switches for different bilge compartments.
• Total capacity of 820 litres in 2 x stainless steel fuel tanks.
• Fuel filler on deck.
• Total capacity of 690 litres in 2 x fresh water tanks.
• Water filler on deck.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
• Holding tank with sea and deck discharge for each WC.
Indel CR 36 Fridge in cockpit, stainless steel drawer
Laundry Washing machine ( New 2015)
• Refrigerator box in galley.
• Front loading freezer (63 litres).
• Solid surface, Corian black quarts with integrated double sink.
• 3-burner LPG stove with oven, gambled.
• Gas system and self-draining LPG bottle storage in anchor locker.
• Extra large fridge of approx. 130 litres, top and front loader with light.
• Large garbage bin.
• Hot and cold shower on aft deck.
• Electric Tecma WC with fresh water flushing and holding tank in forward cabin
• Electric WCs for the guest cabins
Heating & Ventilation:
• Air conditioning, 230v, 38.000 BTU: 2 x 12.000 BTU in saloon, 7.000 BTU forward cabin(s), 7.000 BTU aft cabins; system also performs reverse cycle for heating (new Nov 2011).
• TV flat screen LCD in saloon, size 26”, retractable with electric up and down mechanism.
• FM radio with DVD/MP3/iPod; 2 x Bose loud speakers in saloon, 2 x waterproof loud speakers in cockpit.
• Radio in owner’s cabin.
• TV preparation in owner’s cabin.
• Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads.
• Lighting in engine compartment.
• Reading lights in saloon and cabins.
• Night light at companionway.
• Indirect lighting in saloon.
• Storage room lighting aft.
• All navigation lights LED red and green on pulpit, stern light on pushpit, steaming light at mast, anchor light at masthead.
• Exterior lighting package: 4 x lights below waterline, lights at cockpit floor, 12 lights on all spreaders pointing up and down; only possible with aluminium mast.
• Navigation light at mast top LED lopolight (required at ARC).
Summary of Accommodation:
• Hull windows, including distinctive feature windows in saloon.
• High quality marine plywood, mahogany veneer, satin varnish.
• White bulkheads.
• Wooden door frames.
• Wood/sandwich doors.
• Maple style floor squares in the saloon, allowing individual opening.
• Handrails and prop covered with white leather.
• 2 x Chairs with armrest, 3 x bar stools,
• Navigation seat covered with leather.
Description of layout from forwards:
• 2 x Single berths in crew cabin.
• King sized berth on starboard with separated office table, double settee, locker at port side, large heads compartment and separate shower.
• Special saloon layout –dining area at starboard side.
• The single crew cabin on port side has been converted for use as a workshop and storage area for spares.
• Seat with storage.
• Locker above chart table for instruments and books.
• Space to mount electronics.
• 230v/12v outlet.
• Storage in the chart table.
• LED chart light.
• L-shaped galley with huge lockers and drawers.
• Multipurpose storage combination portside aft of main saloon.
Aft Cabin Section:
• Several lockers.
• Each cabin with individual heads compartment and shower.
• Semi-separated berths.
• Heads and shower in forward cabin with electrical WC.
• Heads and shower in the aft cabins with electric WCs.
• Corian solid surface black quartz with stand alone Corian basin in each head.
• 1 x Mainsail, North UK – 2010.
• 1 x Self-tacking cruising jib, 90% North, for cruising and passage making, 2010.
• 1 x Self-tacking jib 100% from UK sails, 2011
Spars & Rigging:
• Mast Length above WL: approx. 96’9” / 29.50m.
• Nordic carbon mast with hydraulic mast jack and carbon Park Avenue boom – painted white.
• Standing rigging discontinuous in rod.
• Harken Y-track on mast for main.
• 2 x reefing lines and outhaul.
• Electric jib furler, recessed below deck for maximum luff length.
• Hydraulic boom vang.
• Self-tacking jib track, fully integrated in the foredeck.
• Split backstay with 2 x hydraulic adjusters.
• Hi-load padeye on foredeck and Dyneema halyard for storm jib.
• Running check-stays Vectran.
• Main halyard Dyneema 14mm.
• Jib halyard Dyneema 14mm.
• Boom topping light (for main).
• Main sheet Dyneema 12mm.
• Jib sheet Dyneema 12mm.
• Gennaker package incl. 2 sheets 12mm Dyneema, 2 blocks size 105mm, halyard Dyneema 14mm.
• Halyard 12mm 2:1.
• Harken cars for mainsail track 26mm; 6 x batten cars; 2 x reef cars; 12 x immediate cars.
• Three car headboard assembly.
• Halyard storage bags in the cockpit.
• Genoa tracks with pin stop cars.
• 2 x 6 sheave deck organisers.
• 10 x Halyard clutches, 2 x halyard jammers.
• Padeyes for gennaker.
• 1 x Pair of spreader lights.
• Cockpit light integrated into boom.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
• 6 x Retractable mooring cleats.
• Retractable mooring winch, 24v/1000W on foredeck.
• Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass under deck.
• Flush retractable anchor davit with anchor roller and gas spring lifting assistance for storage inside the locker.
• Mooring kit, lines, fenders, anchor, chain 60m.
• Electrical anchor windlass.
• Delta anchor 40kg and chain 70m/10mm with swivel, all stainless steel.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame, leather covered grab rail, black, 2012.
• Bimini covering forward part of cockpit, black, 2015
• Bimini covering aft part of cockpit, black, 2015
Tender, Outboard & Safety:
• Dinghy storage in the aft compartment.
• 3,2 m Zodiac dinghy, 2013 (stows on foredeck).
• Parsum 5 hp outboard engine, new 2016.
• Two 6 person life rafts, both new 2015.
STICKY TOFFEE is a highly specified example of her class. She has a fabulous livery and is perfectly equipped for warm water sailing. Designed by the Judel Vrolijk design team she has a sleek, easily driven hull and offers fast, comfortable and easy sailing. A lot of thought has been devoted to the deck layout from both an operational point of view, and also to make the most of the outside environment when in port or at anchor. Her interior is spacious and full of clever design touches.
STICKY TOFFEE has always been professionally maintained. In Nov 2011 she had many upgrades with work in Malta.
Her special features include, carbon mast and boom, bowthruster, replaced gen set, water-maker, air-conditioning and general high equipment levels.
Edificio Dux - Calle Porto Pi 4, 1 ª
Palma de Mallorca,