JUST REDUCED BY ANOTHER $25K!!!!
MUST SELL, OWNER WANTS OFFERS...
Reef Ranger is the perfect combination of luxury cruiser and sport yacht, her gorgeous curves and aerodynamic profile are sure to attract attention. Outfitted with a unique, electric windshield vent system that allows for an unbroken line from deck to roof plus a sleek hardtop with two extra-large sunroof hatches, this ingeniously designed beauty is nothing short of inspired.
Outside she features a magnificent control station with state-of-the-art navigational equipment, a unique cockpit wet bar and an innovative pivoting double helm seat that rolls out of the way leaving plenty of entertainment room. On the inside there is a fully equipped galley including a stainless steel microwave/convection oven, an upright refrigerator/freezer and a solid-surface countertop with a stainless steel sink. The twin berths in the mid-stateroom can be converted to a queen size bed and the luxurious master stateroom features designer fabric and handcrafted wood trim.
She is currently located at the Barcadere marina, in George Town, Grand Cayman, in the Cayman Islands, only a short one hour flight from Miami international airport and is perfectly positioned for an extended stay in the Caribbean or a trip back to the USA, Bahamas or Mexico.
We have additional photos that we will be happy to provide and are able to arrange showings, inspections, surveys and sea trials upon request. We can also assist with registration in the Cayman Islands, as well as with insurance and delivery to the new owner if so desired.
• Standard SmartCraft TM Instrumentation and System View
• Swim platform with concealed ladder
• Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches
• Optional recessed forward deck sun pad
• Fiberglass stringer system
• U-shaped seating with storage below
• Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon
• Satin-nickel-finish push-button knobs and switch plates
• Standard Ultraleather HP TM interior seating
• Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom
• Convertable salon sofa-sleeper
• Standard 240V/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendinning cablemaster
• Standard VHF radio
• Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna, includes 6-months of activation on Sirius Satellite Radio
• Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage • Large transom storage with gas-assist lid
• Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent
• Optional washer/dryer combo
• Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising
• Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit
• High-water bilge pump and alert system at helm
• Optional Sea Ray NavigatorTM III – 12.1" chartplotter with sunlight-viewable touch-screen LCD
• Optional bow thruster
• Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest “building code”) standards
Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
Forward Head - Port
Forward Shower - Starboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
P.O. Box 12084