Trades are welcome. Interested in smaller yacht flybridge or open 65-75', 2008-2010, well known brand as Ferretti, Mangusta, Pershing, Sunseeker, etc. but not Azimut.
Outstanding explorer yacht having range over 5,000 nautical miles! Yacht bought almost new in 2011 from shipyard with only 200 engine hours. After purchase was done two refits on total about $500 000. There are some benefits of Spellbound:
After buying from the shipyard in 2011 present owner made a refit which costs about $250 000:
- Condition of brand new yacht. No scuffs or scratches of interior or exterior, she looks like new and actually she is. Before 2012 almost wasn't used and kept on hard at the shipyard. Current owner start cruising from shipyard at West Coast north and go down to the Panama Canal. And further transport to Med by ship.
- Excellent seaworthy. Naval design is based on classic trawlers. Comfortable and safe in any weather gives a feeling of a large ship. Very solid fiberglass hull. It is the well-proven tri-deck expedition serie of Northern Marine.
- Huge amount of inner space, comparable to the 100-110' yacht. Ok everybody saying it but in case of Spellbound it is true. A very large and well-equipped kitchen. The yacht is ideal for permanent living. The feeling of being onboard as if you are in a large and comfortable apartments. African cherry furniture, solid natural wood. Super comfortable master cabin with a huge shower. Bed in the master and VIP cabin king size 2 by 2 meters. Bed in master have adjustable stiffness.
- The yacht was initially built by very experienced owner and professional captain. Specification is tuned for maximum comfort and safety. Perfect protection insulation of sound and vibration. Additional thermal insulation for cruising in cold climates. Properly designed and installed running stabilizers completely exclude the rolling during the cruise.
- The yacht is for sale together with the whole ship's property, spare parts, utensils, !three! tenders: fiberglass dinghy, RIB and fishing boat. Absolutely ready to sail anywhere.
In 2012 after quite extensive cruising and sea trials were performed following improvements totaling more than $200 000:
- High quality teak decks everywhere except the tenders spot. It costs almost half of the total.
- Additional sound insulation.
- Satellite TV with active antenna.
- Audiopreparation, home cinema theater, professional projector Panasonic 3D, a retractable screen in the salon.
- Audio B&W of the highend quality.
- The master stateroom got the biggest TV Panasonic 3D blueray. And separate sound system Clarion.
- Coffee machine, dishwasher, ceramic stove, trash press, high-tech kitchen.
- Automatic curtains in the lounge, in addition to the existing blinds. It is very convenient when you watching the cinema.
- To organize beach on the bow was made big flat surface compensating tilt of the deck.
- Replaced all pumps, black water, grey water to the most solid and high quality.
- Complete service of gensets.
- Complete diagnosis and service of engine.
- Maintenance of air conditioning system.
- Maintenance of the emergency drivee (if main engine fails then generator is capable to pass power to shaft).
- All batteries are replaced with gel.
- Purchased third tender - RIB.
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Constructor: Northern Marine
Diseñador: Northern Marine
Bandera del barco: Cayman Islands
Eslora total: 25.76 m
Manga: 6.51 m
Eslora en la flotación: 22.25 m
Calado mínimo: 2.29 m
Desplazamiento: 120000 Kilogramos
Luz del puente: 13.50 m
Potencia Total: 550 HP
Marca del motor: Caterpillar
Modelo del motor: 3406E
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 3350
Potencia del motor: 550 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 9 Nudos @ 1500 RPM
Velocidad máxima: 12 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (3785 Litros)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (26497 Litros)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: (1041 Litros)
Número de literas simples: 8
Número de camarotes: 4
Número de aseos: 5
Stepping aboard "SPELLBOUND" is an awe inspiring experience! She is a very large 84' Motoryacht with the amenities one would expect on ships well over 100 feet. You first arrive at the beautifully designed stern with her dual curved stairways that lead you onto the spacious Aft Deck Moving into the Salon you are greeted with an open and elegant space that is a tasteful combination of cherry wood cabinetry, neutral fabrics and stylish brown leather furnishings. Beautiful art decor adorns the walls and the customary high end flat screen TV 8/. entertainment amenities are hidden away when you want formal entertaining and pop-up when you want your favorite game or movie. Forward of the salon is the Formal Dining Room and the galley. The formal dining table seats six and the eat-in serving bar at the galley will serve 3 very comfortably. The Galley is a chef's delight. It features top-of-the-line appliances and offers counter space enough to have a group of "boat chefs" whipping up concoctions without interfering with each other. The galley as with the rest of "SPELLBOUND" features beautiful "Makore" cherry cabinetry. Across and forward from the galley is the day head. The Day Head features Conan countertops, Head Hunter toilet and china sink and Kohler faucet. Moving forward along the portside of the main deck you arrive at the "On Deck" Owner's Suite. The owner's suite is gorgeous and features a king sized island bed centered between cherry wood bookcases. Storage is abundant and well thought-out. There are dual entrances to the Owner's Ensuite Bath. The bath features dual opposing vanities with a very large shower center on the aft wall and a private water closet center forward. Storage is abundant and the space is again incredible. From the Galley location, going up the portside stairway you enter the Pilothouse. The pilothouse features an inverted windshield which offers better visibility and limited glare for the helmsman, port & stbd side deck entry/exit doors, a comfortable guest cruising settee w/table and two (2) Stidd captains helm chairs. Aft of the pilothouse is the Media Room and officers desk. The media room/lounge is a very unique space with a curved aft wall with large windows that offers incredible visibility while you are enjoying your favorite movie or ready a book. Features include elegant leather furniture, cherry cabinetry and a flat screen tv 84 surround sound system. Back in the main salon, just across from the formal dining room are the stairs leading to the guest accommodations. The Guest Accommodations include two V.I.P. Staterooms with island queen & king beds and ensuite heads and there is a 4th strm/captains quarters with stacked bunk beds and an ensuite head. Aft of the guest staterooms is the Utility Room. The utility room is large and offers an enormous amount of storage and houses this ships washer & dryer and freezer.
- Head Hunter toilets
- Makore cherry interior
- Flat screen TV's through-out the yacht
- Entertainment systems through-out the yacht
- Custom leather furnishings
- On Deck owners suite
- Large galley & formal dining
- Day head
- Media room on bridge deck
- 4 staterooms w/ensuite heads
- Utility room
Formal Dining Room and the galley. The formal dining table seats six and the eat-in serving bar at the galley will serve 3 very comfortably. The Galley is a chef's delight. It features top-of-the-line appliances and offers counter space enough to have a group of "boat chefs" whipping up concoctions without interfering with each other. The galley as with the rest of "SPELLBOUND" features beautiful "Makore" cherry cabinetry
- Jenn-Air 4 burner ceramic top w/oven
- Corain countertops
- Breakfast bar w/(3) stools
- (2) SubZero refrigerators with freezer drawers. (1) 700TR & (1) 700TC with built-in icemaker
- Sharp Caroulsel convection microwave oven
- Kitchen Aid s.S double sink
- Kitchen aid trash compactor
- Kitchen Aid garbage disposal
- Cherry wood cabinetry
The electronics and navigational equipment aboard "SPELLBOUND" is high end name brand components. The owners did not spare any expense when outfitting their new yacht.
- (4) NautiComp Infinity Series Color 19" LCD Navigation screens.
- Simrad/Nobeltec "InSight-2 Radar
- Furuno GP-37 DGPS Navigator
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- Simrad Autopilot
- (2) I-Corn M602 VHF radios
- Interphase sonar PC/View 180
- FLIR infared camera
- KVH Tracphone F33
- KVH Tracvision 6 satellite -TV receiver
- Simrad R135 rudder angle indicator
- Simrad HS50 heading sensor
- Simrad IS15 anamometer
- Simrad FU50 & FU25 Steering levers
- Simrad RC25 Rate compass
- Nobeltec Dongle - Nobeltec security software
- Panasonic phone system
- Command Mic handheld VHF
- (2) Simrad LCD Navigation monitors
- Autopilot remote
- Bow & Stern thruster controls
- IS15 display
- Rudder angle indicator
Electrical power to "SPELLBOUND" is provided via the 100amp shorepower service, the two (2) 27.5kw generators or the 1800 & 4000 watt inverters. The shorepower is filtered through the Charles C-Power ISO BOOST 100 that provides constant and correct voltage for the yachts AC system. The ships house/Inverter/start bank consists of ten (10) 8D AGM batteries that are housed in the aft machinery room.
- (2) Onan 27.5kw generators w/hush boxes and air/water seperator mufflers.
- Aft gen has auxiliary Hyd. PTO for thrusters/stabilizers
- Phase Three Mdl. PT-24-95F 3 stage battery charger
- Peeping Tom EXC530 camera system: revolving lens, (1) aft deck, (1) flybridge arch.
- Halogen DC lighting
- Ac/DC lighting for engine room & machinery spaces
- Xantrex 4000 watt inverter/charger
- Prosine 1800 watt inverter/charger
- (10) 8D AGM batteries
- 100 Amp shorepower service
- Glendinning 100amp CM8 cablemaster system
- Charles C-Power ISO BOOST 100
- Panasonic phone system
- Charles "Smartwise" 100amp shorepower cable splitter
The engine room, machinery & bilge spaces offer generous access to the ships mechanical equipment. The main mechanical room houses the main propulsion engine, a single Caterpillar 3406E rated at 550HP © 2100 RPM's , two 27.5kw Onan generators (aft gen with hydraulic PTO), Aqua-Air AC units, work bench & tool chests and the main hydraulic systems. The main engine and all equipment requiring raw water are feed through the two Sea Chest located behind the main engine. The two sea chests feed a common manifold and either can be utilized independently to supply water if one were to become plugged. Stabilization is provided by a Trac system and the thrusters are American Bow Thrusters.
There is an auxiliary hydraulic drive system that is located behind the main engine. The drive unit offers both forward & aft propulsion and utilizes a chain drive system. The machinery space behind the engine room houses the ships (2) Inverters "1800 & 4000" watt, the Isoboost 100 shore power transformer, the Aqua Whisper 1200gpd watermaker, the autopilot hydraulic pump, the Glendinning cablemaster system and (10) AGM maintenance free batteries. Access to the space is via a watertight door in the transom or from the engine room.
- Caterpillar 3406E 550HP eng. @2100RPM
- Engine hours 215
- ZF mdl ZFW350 transmission 3.988-1 ratio
- Main Eng. Hydraulic pump 7.94+CID
- Gen Hydrauice pump 2.83+CID
- Auxilary "Get Home" drive
- Racor 75-900FG duplex fuel/water seperator filtration system-main engine
- Racor 230R fuel filters for generators
- Fuel transfer system 17gpm w/Centurion filters
- Reverso oil changing system
- Lube Oil tank 30 gallons
- Trac stabilizing system w/16SF fins & winglets
- Amercian Bow Thruster system:
- Bow 16"D w/55HP hyd. motor
- Stern 16"D w/55HP hyd. motor
- Racor/Parker Air/Silencer eng filter 1600CFM
- 80 gal. hotwater capacity
- Main shaft seal: PSS dripless
- (2) Sea Chests
- FireBoy halon system
- DeWalt Emglo air compressor
- Work bench w/Craftsman toolchest
- Fuel tank room fwd of guest strms
- Aqua-Air 12 ton chilled water marine Air/Heat system
- 125 gal.Gray water holding tank
- 175 gal. Black water holding tank
- (4) bilge pumps, (2) 3700GPH pumps in eng. room & aft mech. space
- Fwd & Aft watertight engine room access doors
- ZF engine controls; P/H, F/B & cockpit
- (2) Annovi Reverberi Raw & freshwater pump systems
- SeaRecovery "Aqua Whisper" 1400gpd watermaker w/plankon filter, commercial pre-filter & water filter
- Hydraulic fluid resivior; 20gal. w/heat exchanger
- NMI fuel supply/return manifolds
The deck space utilization was well planned with every area offers plenty room for its intended purpose. The aft deck offers seating for 8, the foredeck is very spacious, the flybridge offers dual captain's helmseats and a large wrap-around lounge settee with table where family and friends can gather to enjoy a summer's day cruise. The boat deck easily handles both tenders and the steelhead davit system.
- Boston Whaler 130 sport shore boat
- Freshwater washdowns
- Saltwater washdowns
- Navy blue Awlgrip hull
- Port aft cockpit windlass
- Steelhead 25001b davit on boat deck
- Muir 6000 hydraulic windlass
- Bruce 80KG anchor w.400' chain & 100' rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.