HUGE REDUCTION ON THIS PRISTINE YACHT!!!!
PRICE LOWERED BY OVER $60,000 TO FACILITATE A QUICK SALE!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS INCREDIBLE YACHT, DON'T WAIT!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Professionally Managed Yacht
Low Usage ~ Professionally Serviced and Maintained
Evolution was purchased new by her current owners. This is the cleanest, lightest used and best maintained boat you can find. Her owners always had her professionally cared for. They spared no expense in her up keep and it shows.
If you are looking for the most pristine example of this highly regarded center cockpit model, look no further.
- 455 Original Hours
- Electric Primary and Cabin Top Winches
- 8KW Genset with 95 Hours
- Perfectly Clean - As New
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 28 years.
She's always available at email@example.com or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 45 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Manga: 14 Pies 4 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 38 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 34500 Libras Sin carga
Lastre: 12000 Libras
Luz del puente: 62 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 75 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 2007
Modelo del motor: 4JH3TX2
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 455
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Potencia del motor: 75 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: Poliéster (260 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: Aluminio (160 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: Poliéster (55 Galones)
Número de literas simples: 7
Número de aseos: 1
Entering the companionway you first are drawn to the main saloon with facing settees port and starboard. This is a light, bright area thanks to large windows surrounding the saloon providing panoramic views. The signature bulkhead mounted table can be folded out for entertaining or dining and shows a hidden wine rack when down.
The port settee extends to the centerline to make a double berth and there is a smaller, removable table with lift out post for mounting at either side of the saloon for occasional use.
There is cavernous storage beneath and behind the settees and there is a large hanging locker designed as either clothes storage or, for the installation of a washer/dryer, if you choose.
Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center. It features a high-backed swivel armchair, inlaid chart table, space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. There is also a wet locker.
The galley is located to starboard of the companionway and is a safe, efficient place to prepare meals. There are opening ports on either side keep it light and airy. Solid surface counter tops with integral sea rails make food prep much easier.
Two sizable staterooms are fore and aft and have their own heads for privacy. Forward is the guest stateroom with a large double island berth. The owners stateroom is aft and has a large island berth. Both staterooms have numerous opening ports, opening overhead hatches and are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket or large item storage area.
Both heads feature vanities with solid acrylic countertops, separate stall showers and standard Vacu-Flush heads.
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Ultra Leather Upholstry
- Custom Mattresses in Both Cabins (NEW 2014)
- Ready to Move Aboard
The galley on Evolution is located to starboard of the companionway and provides egress to the large owners cabin aft. It is a wonderful galley offering great storage, workable counter space and a safe layout for cooking at sea.
- Solid surface counters with sea rails
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks
- Force 10 Propane Stove with Oven
- Slide Out Trash Bin
- Sea Frost BDXP Air-Water Cooled Refrigeration/Freezer System with Electronic Thermostat Thermometer with Speed Control (2015)
- Water Purification System
- Built In Dish Racks and Cutlery Drawers
Sails & Rigging
Evolution is cutter rigged and has furling on all sails for ease of handling. All lines are led to the cockpit for safety.
- Furling Main with Spare Halyard
- Furling Headsail
- Furling Staysail
- All Sails Professionally Maintained and Stored for the Winter
- Electric Primaries - Two Lewmar 54CEST
- Electric Winch on Cabin Top for Main - Lewmar 44
- Rigging Tuned 2015
Deck and Hull
The deck area on the 445 is generous and easily navigated. There are stern rail seats for relaxing and a great integral swim platform with steps to the deck, not a ladder.
Premium non skid is used on deck. The hull and keel are one piece, hand laminated solid fiberglass. The use of poly cell coring in the deck assures many years of care free use without worry of moisture intrusion or core degradation.
- Muir Cheetah 2500 Electric Anchor Windlass
- Raw water deck washdown system
- Claw 44# Anchor with chain and rode
- Delta Fast-Set 44# with chain and rode
- Bow Thruster - Side Power, 6HP with Joystick control
- Cockpit Cushions
- Varnished Teak Cockpit Table with Fiddles and Hinged Leaves - Upgrade
- Leather Wheel Cover
- Dodger, Bimini and Connecting Panel by North Sails (2015)
- Stainless Steel Aft Rail on Dodger and Side Grab Rails
- North Sails Hatch Covers (Keep the overhead hatches like new)
- North Sails Helm Station Cover
- Zarcor Companionway Doors in addition to the standard drop boards
- Boat Stored on the Hard Every Winter
- Complete Bottom Job in 2015 - No Blisters - Stripped to Fiberglass and freshly painted
Electronics, Communication and Entertainment
- Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Wind Speed/Direction Mounted on Sea Hood
- Raymarine ST6002 Plus Autopilot with S3G Type II Hydraulic Linear Drive
- Raymarine SmartController Wirless Autopilot Remote with Instrument Repeater
- Raymarine E-80 8" Multi-functional Display with GPS and 4KW Radome
- Additional Raymarine E-80 Multi-functional Display at Nav Station
- Raymarine AIS Receiver Networked with Multi-functional Displays
- VHF Icom 502
- VHF Remote Mic Icom HM-157
- Digital Antenna Cell Phone Wireless Repeater/ Amplifier
- Alpine Stereo SAT Ready and iPod capable with Alpine Component Indoor Speakers
- PolyPlaner Exterior Speakers in Cockpit
- Samsung Flat Screen TV and Blu-Ray Player
Island Packet has always built a boat with excellent wiring. Just drop the panel and look. Everything is neat and secured and , they use pre-tined wire. There are full 12V and 110V services with Guest Switches and lighted breaker panels.
- (8) Lifeline Group 27 AGM Batteries
- Xantrex Battery Monitor
- Xantrex Prosine 1800W Inverter
- (2) 12V Outlets
- Mass Power 8 KW Genset with 95 Original Hours
Engine and Mechanical
Evolution has enjoyed excellent maintenance with regular oil changes for the auxiliary diesel and generator. Full records are available.
- Yanmar 75 HP Diesel with only 455 Hours
- Fuel Polished 2015
- Mass Power 8KW Generator with only 95 original hours
- VacuFlush Heads
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Electric Macerator Pump with Valves for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank When Offshore
- Bow Thruster
- Cruiseair 18K and 10K Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Units
- 12V Water Pumps for Fresh Water System and Deck Washdown
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.