Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 35 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Manga: 10 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 29 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 10361 Libras
Opciones de Motor
Engine Option 1: 1x
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (31 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (18 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: (14 Galones)
- Spacious cockpit.
- Spacious cockpit lockers.
- Two self-draining recesses in the coamings for winch handles, binoculars, etc.
- Manual type bilge pump.
- 2 x 32 mm cockpit drains.
- Interior High standard handcrafted interior in selected and unstained mahogany, varnished to a satin finish.
- lined in mahogany.
- Flooring of varnished teak and wholly removable hatches for the bilge, sea cocks etc.
- Headlining of white vinyl covered plastic foam with mahogany strips.
- Curtains for all portholes.
- All cushions in high class furnishing fabric.
- Cupboards and doors properly framed and panelled in mahogany with profile edges.
- Two large cabins separated from the main saloon by doors.
- Very comfortable full size double berths.
- Storage space under berths.
- Storage cupboards over berths.
- Reading lamp over each berth.
- Spacious and light saloon with full headroom, 185 cm.
- U-shaped settee to starboard side, length 200 cm.
- Behind back rests large storage space.
- Brass reading lamps.
- Bookshelves and cupboards.
- Large storage compartment under the settees.
- Ceiling lights.
- Large table with drop leaf and bottle locker.
Toilet & shower
Large toilet compartment with shower facilities.
Large recessed washbasin.
Hand operated marin toilet with holding tank (53 l).
Electrical fresh water pump.
Mirror, large cupboard and ceiling light.
- Large cabin separated from the main saloon by a door.
- Large hanging wardrobe, 1 wide full size double berth.
- Reading lamps,
- 2 openable portholes.
- 12 V 70 amp. hr domestic lighting battery.
- 14 V a.c. 60 amp. alternator.
- 12 V 60 amp. hr engine battery.
- Well-dimensioned electrical cables.
- The cables are to a large extent run in conduits.
- Main switch panel with circuit breakers.
- Water and fuel meter, voltmeter/ampmeter.
- Two main switches, 1 x 12 V power socket.
- Internationally approved navigation lights.
- L-shaped galley.
- Centrally positioned allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon.
- Stainless steel twin sinks.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Gaspipes with stop valve and leakage indicator between cooker and gas bottle.
- Large work areas in easily cleaned and durable laminate.
- Well insulated refrigerator.
- Storage compartment for provision.
- Cupboards for plates, cups and glasses.
- Waste basket under sink.
- Drawers for cutlery.
- Cutting board.
- Lights over working areas.
- Fresh and sea water system.
- Stainless steel water tank (1220 l).
- Electrical fresh water pump.
- Manual seawater pump.
- Volvo Penta 2030 fresh water-cooled marine diesel, 28 hp.
- Power output at propeller.
- Instrument panel with control display for low oil pressure, high engine temperature and charging.
- Audible warning for oil pressure and water temperature.
- Volvo Penta S-drive and folding propeller.
- The engine is easily accessible for service.
- All hull inlets are fitted with seacocks.
- All hose clips are in stainless steel.
- Windows: 4-fixed aluminium framed windows and 2 openable portholes in cabin trunk. 1 openable porthole in cockpit.
- Hatches: Lewmar size 70 hatch to forward cabin and size 30 hatch to main cabin. Plexiglas companionway sliding hatch.
- Ventilation: 3 ejector ventilators, 2 air inlets. Engine air inlet from cockpit. Battery compartment ventilated.
- Winches: 2 Lewmar 40 2-speed genoa winches, 2 Lewmar 30 2-speed halyard winches. 2 x 10? lockable handles.
- Aluminium toe rail bolted to deck-hull.
- 4 morning cleats.
- 8 stanchions mounted on ss bases, double lifelines.
- Pulpit, pushpit and ladder in ss
- 2 x 3 m genoa tracks with 2 sheet blocks.
- Mainsheet track with slider and tag lines.
- 10 ropes clutches.
- 2 x 5 sheave organisers.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Sprayhood and mainsail cover in water resistant canvas.
- 2 x 10 m mooring lines,
- 4 x 8? fenders,
- 1 x 40 m anchor warp,
- 1 x 10 kg Danfort type anchor.
- 2 x 2 kg fire extinguishers.
- Large navigation area.
- Chart table with storage under.
- Chart lamp.
- Ample space for electronic equipment.
- The hull with integrated bathing platform is built in a sandwich construction of glass fibre reinforced polyester plastic, and with balsa as a spacer material for strength and insulation.
- The colour is white and with blue trim and water line.
- The lead keel is bolted on with stainless steel bolts.
- GRP rudder is laminated to a solid 65 mm aluminium rudderstock, tapered at both ends for strength and weight saving.
- The lower rudder bearing is a roller bearing for minimum resistance.
- The water, fuel and holding tanks are of stainless steel.
- Built of sandwich construction with balsa as spacing material for strength and insulation.
- Colour: white. Hull and deck are bolted together.
- Strengthened glass fibre laminate under the winches, sheet tracks and other stressed areas.
- Large self-draining locker forward for anchor chain, warps, fenders etc.
Mast & Rig
- Mast in silver anodised aluminium profile 164/118 mm, height 15,1 m, stepped on the deck.
- The mast is fitted with single spreaders, steaming light, and is prepared for spinnaker equipment.
- 19-ply 7 mm stainless steel wire standing rigging, 5 mm 133-ply stainless steel internal wire/terylene halyards, 5/8 stainless steel rigging screws.
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transversal stringers, bonded to hull sides.
- Boom in silver anodised aluminium profile 165/100 mm with internal outhaul and reefing lines.