Rare Yacht Club Edition with Kevlar reinforced hull
Clean with low hours (350) has had full safety inspection. The engine and drive have been professionally inspected by Cobalt dealer. Trailer and boat like new kept in fresh water only.
The COBALT 272 is accommodating in its open and expansive seating. She welcomes you in its comfort and is ready for the best of times. Walk-around room is everywhere you step and the elegant simplicity of Cobalt design everywhere you look. At cruise, this boat is just plain impressive.
Volvo Penta W\8.1 Gi Dual Prop- 425 HP- with 350 Hours.
• Battery Switch - Single • Composite Transom • Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Deck • Fiberglass Stringer System • Fire Extinguisher- manual • Ignition Safety Switch • Kevlar Reinforced Hull • Stainless Steel Windshield Braces • Through Prop Exhaust
• Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt • Depth & Water/Air Gauge Package • Hour Meter • Wood Dash/Trim Package
• AM-FM CD • iPod6/MP3 Port • Stereo Remote in Dash
• Anchor Locker • Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel • Midship Cleats • Motorbox Actuator • Swim Platform Wet Locker • Swim Platform, Extended w/Ladder • Telescoping Ski Tow
• Aft Walk-Thru Carpet • Air Compressor w/Holder • High-Back Captain's Chair(s) w/Pocket • Porta Patti • Removable Bow Seat Cushions, Port & Stbd
Aft Sunpad Filler Cushion • Battery Switch-dual • Bimini Top,polo Green •
Bow Tonneau Cover,polo Green • Cockpit Heater • Cockpit Tonneau Cover,polo Green• Dinette Table •Docking Lights-stainless Steel • Fire Extinguisher.automatic System • Pump Out Porta Potti • Stereo Remote-transom • Swim Platform • Transom Lighting • Tool Kit • Transom Tilt Switch,Volvo • Trim Tabs •Xm Satellite Radio w/CD Changer
Am-fm Cd (std) • Bronze Carpet (stone) • High Back Captain Seat W/pocket • Lustro Black Piping • Sport Polo Green Graphics • SS Props F7 Volvo • Stainless Steel Foot Tread (helm Only) • Stone Components • Stone Sierra Interior
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boatworld Marina - 2140 Westlake Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109