Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: V Modificada
Eslora total: 53 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 15 Pies 3 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 41 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Longitud de la cubierta: 46 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Opciones de Motor
Engine Option 1: 1x
Aft Master Cabin
- The master cabin aft is a "home from home", with an abundance of conventional storage and cupboard space.
- There is a sensible degree of flexibility in the planned layout of the 530; the forward cabin can have two single berths or one double as illustrated, whilst the toilet compartment for the side cabin can be used as a separate utility room with access directly from the galley.
- Alternatively, this can be incorporated in either the forward or the side cabin, to create a large twoberth compartment.
- Dominating the centre of the craft is the deck saloon.
- The powerful shaft driven diesel engines are located low down in the middle section of the hull. This enables the best possible stability and sea going qualities,
which provides a strong sense of security and long-term dependability.
- There is good access to the engine room for routine maintenance and for full service needs the whole floor area of the deck saloon can be removed easily.
- Special attention has been directed at using the best sound proofing techniques and the result is a very smooth, quiet running vessel.
- This extends to the outside of the boat as well, as the engine exhausts are discharged underwater from specially developed transom mounted silencers.
- At the heart of every serious cruising boat is the galley.
- With the 530, Broom have surpassed their previous efforts to provide a huge working area which incorporates a fully electric system of cooker, hobs,
microwave oven and refrigerator.
- There is, of course, plenty of cupboard and storage space.
Main Items of Extensive Inventory
- 8 Heavy duty mooring bollards
- Bruce Anchor in self-stowing bow roller
- 20 Fathoms of 9.5mm calibrated anchor chain
- Electric anchor winch with dual control
- Mains shoreline with 240 volt ring main
- Electric horn
- 2 Screen wipers
- Screen washers
- 1 240 volt twin plug socket in each cabin, plus 2 in galley
- 1 12 volt socket in deck lounge (with a dropper unit)
- VHF radio with aerial
- Echo sounder
- Speed and distance recorder
- 2 Compasses
- 2 Fuel gauges
- Clock and barometer
- Fresh water gauge
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- 3 hand-held fire extinguishers
- 4 Electric bilge pumps
- 1 Hand bilge pump
- Boat hook
- Transom boarding ladder with extension
- Hydraulic steering system
- Auto pilot
- Self-levelling adjustable trim tabs
- Radio cassette player in lounge
- 2 Lifebuoys
- 4 Mooring ropes
- 6 large fenders
- Fender baskets
- Ensign staff
- Galley extractor fan
- Engine room fan
- Engine tool kit
- 3 Shaver points
- Battery charger linked to shoreline
- 6 kw diesel generator
- 24 volt electrics
- Battery state indicator
- 3 Electric toilets
- Waste holding tank
- 3 Showers
- 2 Refrigerators
- Hot-air ducted heating system to each cabin
- Electric hob unit
- Microwave oven with grill
- Calorifier water heater with 240 volt
- Immersion heater
- Transom bathing platform
- Aft deck shower
- Stainless steel propeller shafts
- Cathodic protection
- 2 stainless steel fuel tanks
- Stainless steel water tank
- Stainless steel staunchion rails all round
- Covers for deck equipment
- Cover for lower front screens
- Tinted glass in windows (except upper screens)
- Stainless steel frames to windows
- Antifouling (with hull primed first)
- Deck seats with cushions
- Teak lay on aft deck
- Provision for liferaft stowage
- Table on aft deck
- First aid kit
- Owner's log book