2006 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 473
- Ver especificaciones completas
Trans ocean express.
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- EUR 139,000 Impuestos no pagados
rio Brokerage only lists boats that we sold to their first owners.We very well know the boats we list from the moment they are delivered brand new.
Trio Deniz is the sole exclusive delaer for Sanlorenzo, Sealine, Fjord, Bayliner, Hanse, Dehler and Moody in Turkey.
Dark Blue Hull,
100HP Yanmar Shaft Drive Engine (1200 hours)
7kW Genarator Vetus
A/C 3 ünit, 26.000 BTU
3 cb, 2 wc
Inmust Furling main sail and %140 genoa
100m Chain and the anchor
4 Lewmar Whinches (2 electricle)
Raymarine Navigation systems (C80 Chartplotter, ST6001 Auto Pilot, ST60 Tri Data, Shipmate VHF and RADAR)
Zodiac Dinghy 3,10m, 5HP Yamaha outboard
Plastimo life Raft 6 person
LG TV and CD player
Please contact Ecmel Çakmak at +90 216 511 10 00
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Diseñador: Groupe Finot
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 14.48 m
Manga: 4.30 m
Peso seco: 11009 Kilogramos
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (584 Litros)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (237 Litros)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Space, elegance, light, speed : a real performance-cruiser to sail the seas in unaccustomed comfort, even if shorthanded. 5 interior versions.
- There are 5 cockpit lockers: 2 side cockpit lockers. Double gas bottle locker to port. Locker under helm seat to starboard. Locker under helm seat to port.
- All cockpit benches are teak-slatted.
- The two steering consoles hold the navigation instruments (instruments are an option).
- Gas control lever on console to port.
- Glass holder close to port helm position.
- Teak cockpit table with bottle stowage and glass holders.
- Table cover.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- Inspection lamp with 12 V socket.
- ?Captain Blue? stainless steel sprayhood or bimini.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- 2 compasses.
- 2,3 and 4 cabin versions are available.
Electrical control panel:
- 16-switch 12 V electrical panel plus 4-switch 220 V.
- Lever circuit breaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel ? differential circuit breaker and thermal bipolar magneto for both 220 V and 12 V.
- The electricity circuit is supplied as standard by:
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery.
On board resource management:
- Battery charge monitor.
- Electric gauge for water tanks.
- By 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger.
- By alternator coupled to the engine.
Lighting and sockets:
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light.
- Anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Varies depending on number of cabins.
- ngine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into hull.
- Three-blade fixed MAX PROP propeller.
- Engine mounting built into inner mould.
- 235 L capacity fuel tank with electronic gauge.
- Seawater and fuel filters and separators.
- Side access panel for maintenance.
- The single-skinned hull is of GRP construction.
- The structure is reinforced at various points (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line, etc.).
- A structural single-skinned inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with blue and silver decoration. Steel blue is available as an option.
- The deck is of sandwich (fibreglass/balsa) construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.