Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Constructor: Hinckley Yachts
Diseñador: Bruce King
Eslora total: 29 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Manga: 9 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 1 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 7500 Libras
Potencia Total: 440 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 2003
Modelo del motor: 6LYA-STP diesel
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 175
Tipo de transmisión: Jet Drive
Potencia del motor: 440 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 27 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 31 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (20 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (100 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: (10 Galones)
Número de literas dobles: 1
Número de camarotes: 1
Número de aseos: 1
DOMINO is a nice example of the Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout model; the popular shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat, built to cruise in lake, harbor and coastal ocean conditions. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two with a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Raytheon L760 Plus 7” Color Display – GPS, Depth Chart
- Forward anchor locker, with hide away anchor roller and electric windlass and remote controls
- Pressurized fresh water sink - in engine box top
- Insulated cooler - in engine box top
- Pressurized fresh water cockpit shower
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank
- (2) Rod holders
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Full teak cockpit sole
- Varnished teak dashboard and cockpit sides
- Navy-Style Top with 4-sided enclosure
- Navy Taupe Rib covered exterior seat cushions
- Varnished Teak table with folding leaf and removable pedestal
- Clarion AM/FM CD player with two pairs of speakers. Clarion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm
- Swim platform with folding stainless ladder
- Halon fire suppression system
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Cream Gelcoat double boot stripe
- Blue bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with segmented balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with segmented balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide away electric windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
- Low profile antennas
- Port and starboard side deck rod holders
- (2) Port and (2) Starboard under gunwale Rupp rod rack
COCKPIT AREA & CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Teak cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch
- Navy-style top with stainless steel frame
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with Plexiglas sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Remote stereo speakers in helm area and in cockpit
- Pressure water system shower
- Ivory Tonneau cockpit cover
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- This area has 4' 1" headroom
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow
- Anchor locker door
- Sunbrella cushion fabric in cream color
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood
- Varnished cherry trim
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard
- Electrical breaker panel
- Holding tank monitor light
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Navy Taupe Rib helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- Cup holder outboard to port, cup holder to starboard
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a Carbon Fiber faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (2) cup holders built-in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
- Bucket seat has folding seat bolster, forward and aft adjustment and swivel function.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod with flush mounted gauges
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak dash
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls
- Back-up bucket control panel
- Trim tab controls
Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Table - Varnished teak bi-folding triangular table with removable pedestal mount.
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Engine box has electric lift forward end hinge aft.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Main battery on/off switches are under port stern seat locker.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon L760 Plus 7” color sounder/chart plotter
- Raytheon 58 DSC VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Low profile deck mounted antennas
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
2003 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Hideaway Electric Anchor Windlass System with dashboard and remote handheld control
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguisherss
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders
- (6) Lifejackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.