2004 Grady-White Yamaha Four Stroke 350 hrs
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Ver especificaciones completas
Four Stoke Yamaha
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Gasolina
- Situado en:
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Ultimo precio listado:
- US$ 39,000 (EUR 35,872)
Price is Reduce to $39,000 FIRM This lightly used Grady-White 258 Journey Walkaround boasts the quality, which is synonymous with each Grady built. She is powered with a Yamaha 225 Four Stroke with around 350 hours. Owners are looking to move up. Very Clean and Ready to fish.
- Lift Kept, No Bottom paint
- New Lower unit
- New Garmin 740
- Yamaha Four Stroke 225 Mechanic certified
- Very Clean and Ready to go
- Aft Seating
- Porta Potti
- New Bolsters
- See more details in Full Specifications
Please give us a call for your exclusive showing.
Please call Tom Whittington at 772-834-6390 Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales email@example.com Standing by for your call or e-mail
Call Tom Whittington 772 834-6390
Please contact Tom Whittington at (772) 834-6390
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Forma del casco: Sea-V2
Manga: 8 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 1 Pies 4 Pulgadas
Luz del puente: 6 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 4043 Libras
Potencia Total: 225 HP
Marca del motor: Yamaha
Año de construcción: 2004
Modelo del motor: F225
Tipo de motor: Fuera de borda 4T
Tipo de motor/combustible: Gasolina
Número de horas del motor: 350
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Potencia del motor: 225 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: 1 (10 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 (127 Galones)
Número de literas simples: 2
Capacidad de asientos: 6
- Cockpit toe rails and companion grab rail.
- Nonskid fiberglass liner and recessed walkaround.
- Self-bailing cockpit w/4 cockpit drains.
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings.
- Berth - forward v-berth, carpeted.
- Forward hatch - low profile acrylic hatch w/screen.
- Lockable door w/screen & companionway hatch.
- Rod storage holders
- Porta-potti head compartment.
- Storage,under berth compartments (5).
- Windows - opening windows w/screens (2).
- Cockpit: freshwater shower (recessed).
- Cockpit lights - LED cockpit lighting under gunwales.
- Cutting board.
- Fish box - 158-qt. (149.5 l) starboard insulated fish box w/ob drain.
- Footrest - helm & companion (adjustable).
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor.
- Ice box - 40-qt. (37.9 l) aft insulated ice box w/ob drain.
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder.
- Livewell - 34-gallon (128.7 l) port insulated raw water livewell w/light, full column distribution inlet & ob drain (1100 GPH pump) (4164 LPH).
- Rod holders (6)and rod storage racks - horizontal (6).
- Seating - Deluxe I helm & companion chairs.
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion.
- Seating - port livewell cushion and starboard fish box cushion.
- Steering - hydraulic tilt.
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel.
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage.
- Storage - lockable electronics box, lockable storage under helm seat, tackle drawer under companion seat and transom mounted knife & pliers holder.
- Transom door - fiberglass.
- Washdown - pressurized fresh and raw water w/hose.
- Bow pulpit.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Hardtop w/radio box, storage net, spreader lights & side mounted rod holders (4).
- Hardtop top mounted rod holders.
- Head - portable
- Seating - Deluxe II helm chair.
- Hardtop front & side curtains.
- Full Helm Canvas
Yamaha Four Stroke 225 with low hours that has recently been service October 28, 2015. All new fuel and oil filters, and fuel lines, trim seals etc. for a total service cost of over $800. Invoice available.
Mechanic inspected the mid section and will certify that no problem exist on this motor.
She is fully serviced and ready to go.
- Garmin 740s
- Lowrance Depth and Fish Finder
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
This Grady has been lift kept with no bottom pain and is in great shape. The current owners have been boating for many years and it is obvious that they know how to take care of a boat. They are selling her so they can move up in size. Lucky for you as this boat is exceptionally clean and ready to go Fishing or Cruising.
She has just about every option that was available from Grady White plus some.
The power is Yamaha 225 Four Stroke with 350 hours and recent service with mid section inspection.
What a great boat that needs little!
Please note that owners Fishing Rods, Tackle and personal items are excluded.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.