CHARISMA 2 is a lightly used very fast cruiser/racer from Beneteau. This three stateroom layout has served her two owners boating fun locally in the Boston area. She is nicely equipped with GPS chartplotter, radar, sailing instruments, autopilot,VHF radio, stereo CD, high output inverter, propane stove, recently updated refrigeration, new upholstery in the main salon, and many cruising features.
Fully commissioned and ready now for your fall sailing. Make an appointment today to see this rare and highly recommended listing.
Three private staterooms with two doubles and an oversized single and twin settees in the main salon provide ample sleeping for the whole family and some friends. This varnished wood interior is bright and airy with lots of light and ventilation from four deck hatches, eight opening ports, and several fixed windows. An enclosed head and shower, sit-down navigation station, and full service galley that is conveniently close to the cockpit but also open to the main salon make this fast cruiser/racer a wonderful boat for performance cruising. Charisma 2 has been used for local northeast cruising and the occasional Wednesday night racing. .
* Electric bilge pump
• Hand- operated bilge pump
• 79 gals fresh water capacity in two tanks
• Pressurized water system - hot and cold
• 12v sump pump for shower
* Water heater heats from engine and 110vAC shore power
* Jabsco manual marine toilet
* Head Y-valve for overboard discharge
ELECTRICITY & LIGHTING
• 12 volt circuit
• 2 x 100 ampGroup 27 AGM batteries
• 14-functions electrical panel
• Navigation lights
• 110v shore power with 30 amp shore power cord
• 110v battery charger (20 amp) - Xantrex Truecharge 20
* Many lights converted to LED
• 20 gallon fuel tank
• Engine compartment soundproofed and insulated to CE standards.
• VolvoPenta® 29 hp MD2030-D saildrive - fresh water cooled (hours unknown)
* Saildrive exterior O-ring seal redone 2013 est.
• Two-blade folding propeller
• Racor fuel filter
* Solid fiberglass layout with structural grid for added stiffness and support
* Bottom is VC Offshore - Black - a vinyl hard bottom for performance
• Stainless steel stemhead fitting with roller
• Self-bailing anchor locker with cleat
• Stainless steel bow pulpit with navigation lights
• Teak toe rail along the hull-deck junction
• (6) Aluminum mooring cleats
• SS stanchions, bases and double lifelines
• (1) Lewmar® racing mainsheet traveller track with ball-bearing car, adjustable under tension
• (2) Lewmar® racing genoa sheet tracks adjustable under tension
• Mainsheet tackle with ball-bearing blocks, and fine tune adjustment.
• (2) Lewmar® 40 AST maneuvering winches
• (2) Lewmar ®48 AST genoa sheet winches
• Spinlock® XT deckstoppers
• Wichard® foldaway padeyes for spinnaker blocks
• (2) semi-recessed shroud chainplates
• Edson "CDI" wheel steering with compass
• 51" Diameter Edson steering wheel
• Self-aligning upper and lower rudder bearings
• (2) Lazzarette cockpit lockers
• Teak helmsman seat
• Teak-slatted cockpit seats and lockers
• (2) Removable cockpit seat lockers
• Aft lockers : port for gas bottle, starboard for stowage
• Liferaft compartment below helm seat
• Emergency tiller
• Stainless steel aft pulpit with aft pulpit opening lifelines and horseshoe buoy holder
• Stern light on pulpit
• Stainless steel swim ladder
• Cold cockpit shower
* Dodger - (2012)
* 35# Delta Anchor with chain and rope rode 1/2" x 150'
* Coast Guard Safety package
• 9/10 fractional rig stepped to keel
• Double spreaders
• Anodized aluminum boom.
• Mast step fitting with Lewmar blocks
• Stainless standing rigging
• Navtec® rod - rod ends redone 2015
• Backstay adjuster
• Sparcraft® rigid boom vang
• Tuff Luff® headstay foil
* Spinnaker deck gear and rigging
* Harken Split Drum Furler for genoa
* Rigid boom vang
* Mast removed and standing rigging serviced by Northeast Rigging winter 2015/2016
* Main, North Dacron (2015)
* Main, Pentx - est 5 years old
* Main - Dacron (2004)
* Genoa, North Dacron (2011)
* Genoa, Pentax (2005)
* # 3 Jib, Pentax (2005)
* # 3 Jib, Pentax (2009)
* Assymetrical Spinnaker, North (2014)
* Spinnaker, Code 2A (2007)
* North main sail cover - black (2012)
Charisma 2 is a lightly used performance cruiser and appears in excellent condition. Seller's personal gear may be on board at the time of buyer's inspection and buyer should assume it does not convey unless specifically included in this detail listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.